Why Join Us?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first.
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team.
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
2012 & 2011 Healthiest Employer Overall Award Winner from the Wichita Business Journal (2013 Finalist)
2012 & 2011 Working Well Award from the Health & Wellness Coalition of Wichita
What you'll do:
Provide claim support needed to process claims arising under insurance policies and self insured
accounts in accordance with Company performance standards and quality assurance standards. Assist clients with problem resolution through communication with insurance and carriers.
- Pay medical bills in accordance with Department and statutory guidelines. Issue weekly checks as directed by Claim Staff
- Perform tasks as necessary to support processing and filing of claims
- Handle medical claims as directed by Claim Manager or Adjusters
- Perform end of the month tasks in accordance with Department rules
- Provide prompt, courteous service to internal and external contacts regarding claim status and action taken to resolve complaints and problems
- Provide general support to clients on Worker's Compensation issues
- Prepares medical account and service fee billings for all clients, checking for accuracy
- Manage personal caseload effectively in accordance with Company standards, scheduling time so new assignments and pending caseload can receive the appropriate attention
- Six months to two years of experience in a similar or related role
- A two year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
- Prior claim or general insurance experience is required
- Workers compensation experience in required