Clinical Research Coordinator in a multi-specialty privately owned clinical research site. Responsible for the implementation, management, and administration of multiple clinical trials.
The Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) responsibilities include:
- execute and coordinate daily clinical research activities according to SOPs, GCP and FDA/ICH guidelines
- ensures IRB approved protocols are implemented and followed
- executes informed consent process and monitors patient status and safety
- collects and organizes research data
- educates patients about treatments and possible side effects
The Clinical Research Coordinator must also be able to perform or willing to learn clinical tasks -IV administration, injections, phlebotomy, EKGs, vital signs, etc.
- Obtaining informed consent
- Patient screening and recruitment
- Patient enrollment
- Conducting study visits
- Completing and ensuring the quality of case report forms, EDC
- Maintaining source documents
- Arranging necessary tests and procedures in accordance with protocol requirements
*MUST have at least 5 years of clinical research experience
coordinator certification preferred
High degree of organizational skills.
Requires meticulous attention to detail