California Licensed Physical Therapist Position in FREMONT , CA
** We are a state-of-the-art ORTHOPEDIC PRIVATE PRACTISE/CLINIC recognized in the community as THE place to go for a personal approach to health and wellness.
** Our mission is to provide the HIGHEST quality of physical therapy and to be the FIRST referral choice for ALL in our community.
** We strive to CONTRIBUTE to our community and create a BETTER quality of life for our patients.
** We have FUN while working and provide an IDEAL environment where TEAM members reach professional excellence while making money and advancing their career.
* IF this is YOUR kind of work environment, then please, read further.
The minimal qualifications are:
- Graduate of a PT program approved by the commission for the Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education (APTA).
- License to practice PT in California (and in good standing).
- Proficient in English with GREAT oral and written communication skills.
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position.
- We are looking for RESULTS-focused, TEAM players that are willing to work collaboratively with other providers in an evidence-based practice.
- 1-3 years of PT experience preferred.
- New graduate TEAM players, with HIGH energy, RESULTS-focused, looking for a place to LEARN, GROW & THRIVE, you are welcome to apply. Foreign graduates with visa issues will be accomodated.
** We offer a competitive wage/salary--$40 to $48 per hour (with experience), health care benefits, PTO, holiday pay, 401(k) and an incredible RESULTS-based INCENTIVE program.