Indian River Transport is now hiring Class A CDL Team and Solo Drivers!
- No Waiting!
- Consistent Miles!
- Up to .48 cpm with Bonus Pay Plan up to 60 cpm!
- Late Model Equipment to include Peterbilts and Internationals; all equipped with refrigerators and 70’ inch sleepers
- EZ Pass
- No Touch Freight
- No Hazmat
Who We Are
Indian River Transport Co. is a privately owned food grade tank carrier providing transportation services throughout the United States, while also offering import/export services between the US, Canada and Mexico. With corporate headquarters in Winter Haven, Florida, Indian River Transport's fleet consists of over 500 tractors & 700 trailers.
As an established industry leader, our team of transportation professionals is committed to providing customer satisfaction, developing enduring long-term customer relationships, achieving sustained organizational growth, and maintaining a company culture based on integrity and mutual respect.
- Must be at least 22 years of age with 1 year OTR verifiable tractor trailer experience within the past 36 months.
- Must not have more than 3 moving violations within the previous 3 years.
- Must not have a DWI, DUI, or Reckless driving conviction within the past five (5) years.
- Must have a valid CDL, Class A with tanker endorsement.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Benefits of Employment
- Major Medical, Hospitalization, and life insurance.
- 401k Retirement Plan w/Company Participation.
- Paid one week vacation after1 year of service.
- Spouse rider program.
- Assigned tractors.
- Tanks are 5 years old or newer.
- Qualcomm system.
- First in - First out dispatch.
- Weekly Pay.
- Payroll direct deposit.
- Safety Award program.
- Driver Referral Bonus Program.
AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KT, LA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MO, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV, WI
Apply online or call us at 888-583-2276 today!