An established language school in Washington DC is looking for reliable, energetic and flexible ESL instructors for part-time positions as Conversation Partners for international Executives. Candidates must be available afternoons, Monday - Thursday, from mid-June to mid-August. This position has the potential to lead to employment on continuing projects.
- Completed coursework in ESL
- Experience in cross-cultural environments
Strongly Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in ESL or related field
- Familiarity with Business English
- TESOL/TEFL certificate (or equivalent)
- ESL teaching experience in a classroom setting to adults