Our growing wireless networking company is looking for a motivated self-starter and task oriented individual prepared to learn and be a part of our expansion. We are looking for a few prospective members to fill out our team.
Tasks to be divided and shared include part time (20-30 hours a week) office assistant to assist with order fulfillment, packaging and shipping products to our customers as well as part-time/full-time support team members.
Possible tasks include sales chat, support tickets, learning about new networking devices and techniques. Other parts of the job include answering the phone, assisting in remote support, writing blog posts and tutorials, creating product images, testing products and much more.
Training included but candidates require intermediate computer skills and knowledge of wireless networking with the ability to closely the follow instructions. Salary is negotiable and commensurate to experience, availability and skill-level.
Ideal candidate should available to begin work immediately in the Northern NJ. Job would be primarily in office but there is some telecommuting options available part-time as well.
- Availability between 10-6 PM on at least 3 weekdays including Monday.
- Customer Service experience (Phone, e-mail, or remote support software such as Teamviewer.
- Intermediate familiarity with computing.
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks.
- Efficient time and task management skills, results driven & detail-oriented.
Desirable Skills & Pluses
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop doing touch-ups and creating advertising materials.
- A good grasp of WiFi & Basic Wireless Networking/Routers.
- SEO experience.
- Understanding of Virtual Private Networks (OpenVPN, PPTP).
- Online Shopping Cart administration and fulfillment such as Amazon, Magento, or Ebay.
- Experience with shipping and packaging as well as shipping software from USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
- Coding Knowledge HTML, PHP, or Linux.
- Open-Source Firmware: DD-WRT, OpenWRT, TomatoUSB
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Come grow with us. We can't wait to have you as part of our expanding team!
Please submit a letter of interest and professional resume via e-mail. Please send as PDF or Word attachment.