Maintenance technician required by leading Property Management Company
located in the Disney area. Experience in preventative and general
maintenance to a portfolio of single family homes, townhomes and
This job position is full time.
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Knowledge of appliance repair (not necessary, but is a good qualification)
- Employee must be computer literate
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and extensive criminal background checks.
- Must have prior work experience in property maintenance.
- Must be a team player, have strong work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to succeed while representing our firm with the best possible service to our clients.
- Need to be able to perform general property maintenance such as: minor painting (touch ups etc), fixing basic leaks (generally faucet leaks etc), fixing fire alarms (replacing batteries and/or replacing fire alarm), and other general tasks that are required to maintain a property.
If needed please feel free to contact us for further details regarding the job position.
Please reply with resume.