NO CORP TO CORP
IQTechPros is looking to hire IM/EDM Consultants to join our IT consulting practice.
IQTechPros is the world's largest full service IT integration network, with over 20,000 members.
We help IT professionals become Elite and earn up to 40% more money by working on our client projects.
We also have contract and full time positions open in the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Jersey City, NJ; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Washington, DC.
- Essential Functions of IM/EDM Senior Consultants
- Senior Consultants are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways
- 4+ years of relevant data management consulting (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality) or industry experience
- 2+ years of IM/EDM project experience through all phases of the project lifecycle from scop-ing and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live. This effort can be within a management consulting environment or industry
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Strong implementation experience and deep knowledge in any one of the following three areas and knowledge of the other 2 areas at a minimum. Implementation experience in all the 3 are-as preferred.
- Master Data Management
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Willingness to travel to client locations (100%)
- Significant experience leading components of data management engagements and team sizes ranging from 3 to 10 resources.
- Knowledge of the strategic business drivers and operational process requirements within at least one industry such as CPG, Gas and Oil, High Tech, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Insurance, Banking, or similar industry. Must be able to link industry specific business requirements to EDM capability requirements.
- Knowledge of one or more EDM toolset (MDM, Metadata, Data Quality) such as SAP Netweaver/MDM suite (incl. Business Objects), Oracle PDM/DRM/DataHub/Hyperion MDM tools, IBM WebSphere MDM tools, Tibco, Kalido, Informatica, i2, SAS/DataFlux, Data Advantage Group / MetaCenter , Embarcadero Technologies, Global IDs / Metadata Crawler, Microsoft, Teradata, InfoLibrarian, LogicLibrary, and/or SchemaLogic
- Ability to recommend EDM process, governance, organizational and platform models, tool selections and application integration options to clients
- Experience transferring knowledge and best practices to client
- Experience working with client's Director and Manager on a daily basis
In addition, successful Enterprise Data Management Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills and experience:
- Possess strong understanding of software development methodologies (RUP, Agile or other SDLC)
- Ability to work independently, manage components of large engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power-Point)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -
IQ Tech Pros, with over 20,000 consultants, is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network. The company helps IT...