- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities
- Builds software applications – Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
Relocation may be required. OPT's and H-1B's are welcome to apply.
SkillGigs is an online job marketplace for Skills and Gigs to get together.
IQ Tech Pros, with over 20,000 consultants, is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network. The company helps IT...