Not open to Corp to Corp.
IQTechPros is looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer to join our practice. IQTechPros is the world's largest full service IT integration network, with over 20,000 members. We help IT professionals become Elite and earn up to 40% more money by working on our client projects.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior .Net Developer for a 12 month project with our Fortune 100 client.
We also have contract positions open in the following cities: Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO.
- Senior Developer assisting with building out and maintaining web applications and back-end architecture. Environment is based upon the Microsoft software stack.
- Work as a part of a development team with specific tasks assigned during each sprint.
- Excellent verbal communication skills as the team is distributed across various locations, work will need to be done virtually and over phone conference calls.
- Design and develop highly scalable, usable, and distributed applications using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Implement strong Object Oriented design principles.
- Develop applications that are deployed to Application Server.
- Utilize a strong knowledge of Microsoft stack and Java development to troubleshoot technical issues (error messages, bugs with the software, availability).
- Enforcement of standards and best practices.
- Proactively communicates with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate configuration management issues/processes.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes.
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization's Agile project lifecycle.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 7-8 years experience analyzing, designing and implementing integration solutions using Microsoft .NET or related technologies, and a Master's degree in related field or 10 years total experience and a Bachelor's degree in related field
- 7-8 years experience with multiple programming technologies, including Web development experience, high level of proficiency with the Microsoft stack of development tools (.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, REST and Web Services, etc.)
- 7-8 years experience with VB, Frameworks, Windows Forms, Telerik Controls
- Expert in Visual Studio 2010
- Hands-on experience with Sharepoint
- Hands-on experience developing message-oriented integration solutions
- Thorough understanding of SDLC and Scrum/Agile
- Experience with application security design utilizing single sign-on and role based schemes
- Experience with Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing is a plus
- Strong knowledge of industry used application servers, PKI, WS-Security, SAML and various web services standards are a plus
Professional Certifications Preferred:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Developer or related is a nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree in a complimentary discipline required
- Masters Degree in a technical or business discipline is preferred
If you are ready to earn up to 40% more money then apply today!!
Indeed - 21 days ago
San Francisco, CA
- 30+ days ago
IQ Tech Pros, with over 20,000 consultants, is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network. The company helps IT...