Not open to Corp to Corp.
IQTechPros is looking to hire a SharePoint Developer to join our practice. IQTechPros is the world's largest full service IT integration network, with over 20,000 members. We help IT professionals become Elite and earn up to 40% more money by working on our client projects.
We are currently recruiting for a SharePoint Developer for a 12 month project with our Fortune 100 client.
We also have contract positions open in the following cities: Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Houston, TX; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; San Francisco, CA; St. Louis, MO.
- Responsible for development, deployment, and support custom built and out of the box applications for Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010 environments
- Working knowledge and experience coding custom SharePoint 2010 WebParts is required
- Customize out of the box SharePoint sites to business needs
- Participate in the architectural design, development, customization, and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search Content Management, Business process and Forms
- Develops practical and workable solutions to technical and business problems
- Analyzes requirements and potential solutions for technical and economic feasibility
- Responsible for identifying application need, requirements and designing the software application specifications and resources needed to complete the project
- The SPE should fully understand the technologies of SharePoint including but, not limited to: Site Deployment, SQL maintenance and backup, Site Administration and Development and Test environment maintenance and administration.
- The SPE should have the 4 basic understanding of the Windows operating systems including Serve r 2003 (R2), Server 2008 (R2), Windows XP and Windows 7; Virtualization technologies; and Active Directory.
If you are ready to earn up to 40% more money then apply today!!
Indeed - 4 months ago
IQ Tech Pros, with over 20,000 consultants, is the world’s largest full-service IT integration network. The company helps IT...