Your primary focus is the Frequency, Quality, Volume and Growth of data across IRON’s data pools from disparate sources and systems in the Agricultural sector. This includes transaction reports from individual dealers, prices and specifications from OEMs and the capture of relatable data we do not yet have in the pool. You will Identify and manage the resolution of data quality issues including integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness. You will become the subject matter expert for our IRON Builder application and perform tasks relating to the promotion of the product, configuration of new IRON Builder customers and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the price book data within.
As Data Acquisition Specialist you will:
- Act as liaison to equipment dealers and manufactures as it pertains to new product price book information. Find creative ways such as dashboards to express completion and availability of price book data as well as dealing with dealer complaints/concerns regarding price book data.
- Seek price book updates by communicating with dealers and monitoring the CNH SAP system.
- Analyze trends in dealer reporting to uncover shifts in dealer mindsets and communicate with OEMs and dealers themselves to improve transaction reporting through programs and dashboard monitoring and KPI’s
- Seek out new sources of relatable and core expansion data, using and acquiring resources within the company to build the strongest pool of data in agriculture. Collaborate with Data product leadership to have the data the market wants to analyze.
- Perform all tasks related to the creation of demo IRON Builder applications and attend associated meetings as requested including training of new staff on the use of IRON Builder and training existing staff on product advancements.
- Work with the Application Development team to improve applications used by the data entry team as well as reporting and tracking bugs.
The successful candidate should possess a documented track record of successful accomplishments in previous positions and the following minimum skill set:
- 3 or more years’ experience in data quality and process (MDM or CRM data management)
- Proven analytical skills coupled with excellent communication skills
- Talent for quickly learning new tasks and computer software programs
- Candidate should be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Keen ability to collaborate with others and willingness to think outside the box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Capability to get along with others, self-starter, fun to be around
- Bachelor degree or MBA
- A background in Agriculture and Basic SQL syntax skills an asset
IRON Solutions, Inc., www.IRONsolutions.com, is the leading source of used and new equipment information and customer and equipment lifecycle management services for the agricultural, industrial and outdoor power equipment industries. IRON Solutions publishes the Official Guide for farm equipment, the Outdoor Power Equipment Official Guide and the IRON Search Buyers Guide for Farm Equipment. IRON Solutions’ services include IRON GUIDES™, IRON HQ®, IRON BUILDER®, and IRON SEARCH®. The company’s equipment marketing web site, www.ironsearch.com provides a global digital marketplace for buyers and sellers of used equipment as well as a targeted audience for agricultural, construction and heartland advertisers. For over 50 years, IRON Solutions has been the industry leader in Equipment Market Intelligence™ providing services to leading financial, government, OEM and dealer organizations including, Deere & Company, Case IH, New Holland, AGCO, Kubota, Agricredit Acceptance, CNH Capital and USDA.
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered. IRON Solutions is committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates that most closely match our requirements. More at IRONSolutions.com