Business Communications and Process Management
ISIS Papyrus America, the US headquarters of a globally successful enterprise software house, is looking for experienced, ambitious and talented IT Technical Consultants/System Engineers to join our international team. Working with blue-chip companies worldwide, this challenging and crucial position is perfect for a successful and motivated consultant who wants to be part of a company leading the way with innovative, object-based technology for Enterprise Content Management and Adaptive Case Management applications.
As an IT Technical Consultant/Systems Engineer on our professional services team based in Southlake (DFW area), Texas, your main focus will be to demonstrate, evaluate, configure, implement, and support implementations of an industry-leading software solution in the finance, insurance, healthcare, telecom, utility and public sectors. With a proven ability to excel in a customer-facing role, you’ll also have a natural ability to pick up new and leading-edge technologies, working with customers remotely and on-site through all phases of a project from proof of concept to go-live. Full training on the company’s product range will be provided to candidates selected for employment.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of our software and solutions
- Presentation of the Papyrus system to technical and managerial audiences
- Analysis of customer requirements and environment
- Design end-to-end solutions to meet the customer needs using the Papyrus products
- Configuration, installation and training at customer sites
- Perform project management duties
- Previous experience as software or application consultant
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in an IT organization
- Experience in application development and hardware/networking/infrastructure
- Experience of UNIX and/or Windows environments
- Education and training in computer science or related field
- Good knowledge of an object oriented programming language
- Proven report writing, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Must be willing to travel up to 70% of working time
- Dynamic, open, multinational work environment
- Responsibilities matching your individual strengths and interests
- Personal progression within the company
- Long term employment in a profitable company
Our employment package for this position includes salary plus bonus program, group healthcare plan and vacation
Annual Compensation: $60,000 - $80,000, plus Commission
To learn more about ISIS Papyrus and our software products, please visit our website:
If you have the experience and enthusiasm for this challenging and exciting role, we want to hear from you. We offer great career progression for the right candidate.
We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. ISIS offers a competitive salary, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace.