IT Cadre is currently looking for skilled Business Process Engineer/Analyst at all levels to be a part of our Visualization Engineering teams. We need people that possess leadership, engineering, systems, operations, process, and analyst capabilities.
Active DOD Secret Level Security Clearance Desired.
IT Cadre applies a unique methodology to traditional engineering and development that creates clarity and simplicity where there is chaos. This is a dynamic approach with a high degree of team and customer interaction.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys creating solutions to complex problems and explaining how those solutions work. The person must be hands on and take pride is getting things done. This candidate must possess the ability to hear what people mean not just the words they say and must be very specific to uncover those instances where two people are using the same words to mean different things. This candidate must have a great desire to understand how things work, must be able to design changes to produce a different outcome and must be able to hear and respond to challenges to their work from both technical and business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, engineering or related field
- Professional experience in the areas of engineering, business analysis and client interaction
- Previously developed or specified standards, methods and procedures
- Previously identified user and system needs and translated those into technical and functional requirements
- Previously identified and managed dependencies with other systems and elements of the business structure
- Effectively communicated technical approaches, designs and standards to non technical audiences
- Active DOD Secret Security Clearance Desired
- Understands and can construct systems, system diagrams and business process diagrams
- Possesses creative and critical thinking skills
- Understands and can explain linkages among systems, processes and business objectives
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Translates business needs into manual and automated system solutions
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Visio and the Microsoft suite of office products
- Committed to producing the best possible product in the time available
- Effectively works as a member of a team
- Working knowledge of business frameworks, architectural frameworks, design patterns, and implementation constraints
Indeed - 10 months ago
IT Cadre is a technology solutions and resiliency services firm headquartered in Ashburn Virginia. We have been a trusted partner for...