IT Cadre is currently seeking a technical architect focused on designing and implementing all aspects of a large data structure. Candidate will be part of a team supporting both the Production environment and various lower level environments. Must be a strong team player with excellent troubleshooting and oral communications skills. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts to both our client and mentor junior team members. Candidate will be responsible for the design and management of the data warehouse that supports the enterprise’s BI initiative. In the data warehouse architect role, this person will be expected to have a solid understanding of the company’s data model and the ability to design solutions and processes which combine disparate data into meaningful reporting and analysis that can be easily understood by customers and internal audiences. This person must have the ability to understand complex data relationships and business requirements and formulate efficient and reliable solutions to difficult problems. This person should have experience in end-to-end design and implementation of Data Warehouse starting from requirements to the end user reports and analytics. Must have a very strong communication and analytical skills to work with business owners, stake holders, developers and DBAs. Experience with DataStage and Cognos (or similar) a must. Work is primarily standard business work hours with shared on-call support and must be on-site in Columbus, Ohio during business hours.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong ETL and data modeling experience
- Strong SQL and analytical skills
- Experience designing relational models
- Demonstrated ability in leading teams of developers on successful enterprise data warehousing efforts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Quick learner, eager to learn and leverage new technologies in a dynamic team and agile environment
- Able to balance and prioritize multiple concurrent projects effectively while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Naturally curious, goal driven, and self-motivated
- Ability to analyze and solve ill-defined or ambiguous problems
IT Cadre is a technology solutions and resiliency services firm headquartered in Ashburn Virginia. We have been a trusted partner for...