IT Cadre is currently looking for a PeopleSoft Administrator. Applicant will be part of a fast-paced, agile project and need strong troubleshooting skills and able to manage web and app servers. Experience with LDAP, Oracle database skills, system (AIX), and job scheduling. Be naturally curious and adept at solving ambiguous problems independently.
Place of performance is Columbus, Ohio.
Additional specific roles are shown below:
- Establishes PeopleSoft system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Establishes PeopleSoft system by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains PeopleSoft system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secures PeopleSoft system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Upgrades system by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.