IT Cadre is currently looking for skilled Solutions Engineer/Architect at all experience levels. We define this role as a combination of a person that possesses leadership, engineering, architect, and analyst capabilities. Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is highly desireable.
IT Cadre applies a unique methodology to traditional engineering and development that creates clarity and simplicity where there is chaos. This is a dynamic approach with a high degree of team and customer interaction.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys creating solutions and explaining how those solutions work. The person must be hands on and take pride is getting things done. This candidate must possess the ability to hear what people mean not just the words they say and must be very specific to uncover those instances where two people are using the same words to mean different things. This candidate must have a great desire to understand how things work, must be able to design changes to produce a different outcome and must be able to hear and respond to challenges to their work from both technical and business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, engineering or science
- Professional experience in the areas of systems engineering, business analysis and client interaction
- Previously developed or specified standards, methods and procedures
- Previously identified user and system needs and translated those into technical and functional requirements
- Previously identified and managed dependencies with other systems and elements of the business structure
- Effectively communicated technical approaches, designs and standards to non technical audiences
- Understands and can construct systems, system diagrams and business process diagrams
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Possesses creative and critical thinking skills
- Understands and can explain linkages among systems, processes and business objectives
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Translates business needs into manual and automated system solutions
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of office products, including Visio
- Committed to producing the best possible product in the time available
- Effectively works as a member of a team
- Working knowledge of business frameworks, architectural frameworks, design patterns, and implementation constraints
Indeed - 2 years ago