6 month- 1 year Contract- Prefer W2 or CTC
Most Critical Skills:
Business Analyst Skills
Dashboard writing skills
Developing user specifications
Functional design documents
Soft PM Skills (manage task list, communicate priorities, set up meetings, ….address user needs).
Experience in Microsoft CRM would be ideal
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager
Customer Relationship Management and Customer Facing Integration
- Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst
- 5+ years' experience serving as Business Analyst/Project Manager with extensive hands-on
- Identify, document & manage business requirements, specifications, business processes
changes and recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Ability to define requirements, write use and business cases, and design workflow processes.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is
comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create technical requirements for documentations and specifications. Lead Functional Analysis
and documentation of application enhancements including Functional Design Documentation,
- Participates in design and testing of interface solutions as applicable while working in concert
- Facilitate calls with resource teams, track deliverables, report jeopardies, escalate delays, deliver
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis as needed.
- Manage the QA process, write test scripts, and execute test scripts. Coordinate internal system
release testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to facilitate effective and organized issue
- Track integration and defects through testing phase, ensure timely fixes and manage release
- Able to write SQL queries for analysis and design needs. Perform necessary data analysis in
- Understanding of Data models, Tables, queries and analysis needs. Maintains data conversion
rules from disparate systems and synchronization rules as applicable.
- Maintain and review analysis of information required from other applications, Enterprises
Resource Planning, industry databases, etc…
- Design reporting needs and analysis for KPI’s and process improvements. Hands on with
reporting & dashboard tools (SSRS, Tableau, COGNOS or similar tools).
Updated December 10, 2013
- Preferred Bachelor of Business degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience project managing technical projects.
- Experience utilizing web facing and agile development methodology is a plus.
- Business Analyst skills and Detail-oriented problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with projects based on customer facing deployments and enterprise application
- Must have experience delivering IT projects in complex integration architecture of business
- Knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with CRM solutions is a big plus (Microsoft CRM, SalesForce, and similar tools…)