IT Security Sourcing Group, Inc. (www.itssgroup.com) is expanding its team and is looking for talented, versatile, and flexible security professionals to join our practice. We currently have several on-premise and remote support roles available for our clients in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Chicago, New York, and Washington D.C. areas.
IT Security Administration and Architecture specialist is responsible for assisting clients secure their IT infrastructures though architecture, planning, deployment, management and operations of critical enterprise security technologies. In addition, perfect candidates would also have strong understanding of and ability to build and execute process-based security administration and operations activities.
This position works closely, under broad guidelines and minimum supervision, with IT and Business groups in providing direction and supervision on security methods, execution of security processes, management of security technologies, and development of security standards.
- Perform configuration, testing, and maintenance of security technologies.
- Facilitate security technology log and event review and escalation inline with guidelines
- Creates security incident reports and performs follow-up on security alerts.
- Performs user account administration, maintenance, monitoring and user terminations when necessary.
- Assists in documenting and updating information security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assists in providing information security technology and awareness training to employees
- Performs well in a highly-collaborative team setting
- Bachelor's degree in computer sciences, networking or information security
- Minimum of 2 Years of Level 1 or Level 2 IT Operations within security-related context.
- Security Certifications by GIAC, SANS, CompTIA, or ISC2 preferred, but not required.
- Strong familiarity with security principles in relation to audit and compliance
- Strong familiarity or experience with active directory, firewalls, proxy servers, data loss prevention platforms (DLP), log management, and intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Experience managing Windows 2003/2008 servers, Windows XP/7/8 workstations;
- Familiarity with Linux and MacOS
- Core project management experience with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to support routine, on-call requirements as needed
- Team-oriented, collaborative approach