IT Services Employee Reviews

Again.. this was my company
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIOctober 19, 2017
Self-employed... very complex and fast-paced environment, did sales, business development, marketing, and HR all myself, in addition to the actual contracted work.
Pros
Difficult but rewarding
Cons
Difficult but rewarding
ok
Computer Graphics Instructor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2017
It was a great place to work. I really like the people and the work. I am happy to have had the experience and worked there. Ok atmosphere. Boss was a great person.
Self-Employed Contractor
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Midwest, USMay 22, 2017
Contracting is not so bad as long as the work is consistent, however my (unnamed) city is not exactly the 'IT Mecca' of the Midwest, so work was not always easy to find.
Typical day
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 2, 2017
Come in around 7:45am, the lab opens at 8:00am. Turn on computers. People tend to come early between 8:15am-10:00am. It can be extremely boring and I'm not really prepared for IT outside in the real world. But because I grew up with computers I have a fair understanding of Microsoft operating system and Microsoft office.
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 20, 2017
Awesome place to work for. You can learn new thing there. The people are nice to work with. It's at a great location in Waltham. It was great. ya
fun place
Owner (Current Employee) –  Lindale, TXFebruary 21, 2017
great place to work when work is available i learned more and more each day wit each customer was able to make sure people left happy and made sure they could get back to their tech toys
customer Service
Student consultant (Current Employee) –  Mankato, MNJanuary 12, 2017
We help students, staff and faculty to resolve technology issues, with personal computers and the technology services that the Minnesota State University offers
academia
Marketing & Communications Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 5, 2016
UCLA's a typical large university; low salary's made up for with excellent benefits. The campus is lovely, and working with bright people's always a joy.
Long hours and lots of driving
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaNovember 23, 2015
I learned the crucial importance of site assessments at this job. If a site assessment was performed poorly prior to working at the site, it made the job much more difficult. In several cases, I did not perform the site assessment and walked into a situation with many problems that could have easily been prevented.
Self Employed
Self Employed Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Hudson, OHAugust 4, 2015
Was self employed and made contacts/customers through referrals. Was able to set my own hours and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
. (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 26, 2015
early morning work with routers and switches. practice with cisco routers and switches. teachers were always helpful but needed a little bit more of training
good company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  stamford, ctFebruary 2, 2015
good company with excellent work/life balance. Medium size and growing. could use some help in streamlining processes but don't seem to want to go in that direction. Seems like running fast and loose will be their approach for a while
I collect reptiles, play the drums,snowboard,archery,ride motorcycles, ski,hunt,skateboard,draw,paint,mechanic. Among other odd thingss
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  MexicoJanuary 14, 2015
Currently working on the CCNA, Security + and Linux +, highly motivated and very ambitious. I may not know everything you have described in the description. But I will learn it and will dedicate myself to do it quick. Can't really explain it, but I’m good at learning new things and always end up being good at it.
Pros
I always learn everything quick, even if i dont know anything about it.
Cons
healthcare
Great place to work at!
Lab Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARDecember 23, 2014
I quickly learned how to adapt in a results-driven environment. Every single employee is willing to help and extend their expertise. The atmosphere is fun and exciting.
Worked great around a student schedule but lacked management
Classroom Technology Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  East Lansing, MIJuly 7, 2014
The management at IT Services was pretty terrible. People never knew what was going on, things were not done in the most streamlined fashion. Stuck in their ways.
Pros
Unsupervised work, Immense freedom
Gained skills
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAApril 26, 2014
I was with Sage for 4 years. I took classes onsite, I was was promoted 3 times. However, in the end when I got sit, they let me go.
Excellent
Senior System Engineer & Unix Administrator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 23, 2014
Excellent place of work. Broad range of IT services to manage and skills to apply.
Loved it.
Lvl I Technician - IT Services/Support Desk (Current Employee) –  Wilkes-Barre PaFebruary 22, 2014
IT gives me the ability to help people and learn new and innovative technologies. It's the best of both worlds.
Fun place to work at
Assistant to head of IT services (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FloridaNovember 17, 2013
I learned a lot and had a lot of fun along the way. I got to interact with different people working in the building. The job required me to be punctual and fast in response to any request.
HF Is The Ultimate Chinese Torture Chamber
Freelance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLOctober 28, 2013
No chance for advancement poor communication...this company lacks of work ethics. My opinion.
Pros
Can't think about any pros
Cons
High pressure micro supervision...life will suck for you!