- Perform credit and property analysis on conventional loan files submitted within the time frame established by departmental management.
- Adequately and effectively explain in written and verbal form the decision reached in a manner that will maintain a positive relationship with all customers.
- Perform timely reviews of conditions submitted, as well as loan resubmissions.
- Handle high risk loans. Analyze challenging loan packages to render sound credit solutions.
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal staff and external customer by explaining credit decision and offering alternative options when needed.
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Interview loan applicants in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing applications.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, loan forms, and tax receipts.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of applications.
- Record applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds, using computers.
- Prepare and type loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks, using computers.
- Present loan and repayment schedules to customers.
- Calculate, review, and correct errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs, using computers or calculators.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize complex diversified responsibilities and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational and time management skills to balance workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationship with sales partners to achieve closing goals.
- Candidate will be required to obtain first level credit signature authority (AUSI) within timeframe as defined by Client.
Indeed - 7 months ago
IT Trailblazers is a leading consulting organization established in 1999. We provide staff augmentation, consulting, and outsourcing...