If you can answer yes to the following questions, we would like to interview you.
Do you have sales experience?
Do you believe in adult education?
Do people around you follow your lead?
The Admissions Counselors must have a passion to motivate people to succeed. We have found individuals with strong sales backgrounds are successful. You would perform all aspects of recruitment and enrollment. You must make personal contact with potential students, schedule campus visits, and conduct all recruiting and enrollment efforts. The Admissions Counselor will be following up on incoming leads by scheduling appointments, qualifying potential students, presenting our educational programs and services to the potential students, conducting consistent follow-up with candidates, assisting the candidates with obtaining financial aid, and completing the enrollment process. The Admissions Counselor is responsible for carrying a managing a lead pipeline, and reporting performance to management on a weekly basis.
Day and Evening hours required.
This is a permanent, full-time salaried position which includes heath benefits.
Salary range based on experience and potential to assume a leadership role: $50-80k
- 3+ yrs Business to Client sales experience with a track record of success
- Understanding of the consultative sales process.
- Experience managing a lead pipeline.
- Experience presenting to groups in a sales environment.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Proven track record of effective follow-up.
- Strong practical experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience in Title IV education is helpful but not required
- Experience using Student Management Systems
- Light travel may be required
Only applicants with sales experience will be considered.