IT

IT Employer Reviews

Reliable and well maintained
CompTIAA+ Computers (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2014
Pros: free luches
Cons: nun-flexible hours
You would help an IT professional at the many necessities and you would work from 5 am to 3 pm
I learned a good work ethic and I learned how to maintain the IT environment
The hardest part of the job is the nun-flexible hours
The best part is the benefits
Fast paced and productive
MANAGER, IT Services (Current Employee), Daytona Beach, FLJuly 12, 2014
Work with smart and driven individuals
Management is engaged
Benefits are excellent
Enjoyed being able to use my expertise
Lead Tech for CRM Best Buy (Former Employee), Joplin, Mo.June 7, 2014
Pros: all forms of production and testing
Cons: sometimes 60 + hrs a week and 24hr oncall
I was .incharge of 1200 workstations and 200 + sherver farm, including but not limited to upgrades and system software deployment and testing. Build images for new deployments to production workstation and training for veris client requirements.
CPPE and/or RCSA Professional Environment
Senior Systems Analyst - Independent Consultant (Current Employee), PRMay 24, 2014
Pros: to perform new designs, flex hours
Cons: dealing with old (already designed) ideas
Typical day at work:
- To interact with Business, Mgmt., and PMOs presenting CPPE, and RASA solutions

What you learned:
- In every single assigment, different tech. mgmt.

- Management:
Sponsor company / govertment agency

- Your co-workers
One additional Industrial Engineer:

The hardest part of the job:
- To sale new ideas to new customers (the older the concept of the company the harder is to change their ideas: ex, traditional 3 tires to ESM environment)

The most enjoyable part of the job:
- New designs
PC Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: minimal growth potential
Loved assisting and supporting clients.

Performed computer software support, training, upgrading and hardware setup.
Qaulity goods produced
NETWORK, SYSTEM AND SOFTWARE ENGINEER/Programmer (Current Employee), MichiganAugust 17, 2013
Pros: good school environment
Configuration & maintenance on servers related to hosting of web, windows and SQL server during early hours. It was followed by continuation of Developed ASP.NET Web Applications and Services using VB.Net and, C#. Other work included Server 2008, MS SQL server 2008 Configuration, administration and maintenanc, and Business Intelligence and Reports.
C++/C# developer (Current Employee), USAJune 6, 2013
- C++, C#, WPF, C++/CLI, Borland Delphi, VBA, MSSQL (stored procedures, triggers, SQL queries), WinAPI, wxWidgets, MFC, COM, Access, XML, HTML, CSS, SVN, PHP(basic)
- Development for AVR controllers (basics), Circuit technology (basics), Proteus, CodeVisionAVR
innovative & exciting work empowering girls through the arts.
Creative Director (Former Employee), New York StateApril 12, 2013
This company is no longer established. A summer camp experience for girls age 7 to 15. Located in a beautiful rural environment where the arts, literary,visual,music & performing were indispensable in creating life changing experiences to develop girls self esteem.
Would work for IT Solutions again
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2013
IT Solutions was taken over by Accenture, however I would work for them again. I was laid off due to budget cuts on the contract I was on. Everything about the job and company I loved.
Had a great boss
Coldwell Banker Younger Real Estate (Former Employee), Tonganoxie, KSOctober 8, 2012
My boss became my best friend and also mother figure. The pay was average but no benefits
Educational internship
IT/CORPORATE COMMUNICATION INTERN (Former Employee), Orange, CASeptember 10, 2012
Pros: great experience
Cons: no monetary compensation
St. Joseph Health System is a fantastic healthcare organization and was a great place to gain corporate communication experience.
I worked in the IT department with their communication manager and put together an Annual Report, communication toolkits and worked on a campaign for a new hospital application. A typical day included conducting interviews with upper-management, writing articles, designing the annual report pages, organizing computer files, and attending meetings.
The internship was a lot of hard work but a great experience. The manager I worked under was extremely helpful and truly an expert at her field.
Fastidious
The Orvis Company (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 27, 2012
Customer-focused, results-driven professional who has 12+ years of experience in IT, manufacturing, R&D, marketing strategy and project management. Possesses strong discernment of leading edge technologies and their business applications in a competitive commercial environment. He is accomplished with strategy, planning, and execution while using continuous improvement using Lean Six Sigma principals.
I worked fixing PC on the side since I graduated college.
Independent IT Services (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 1, 2012
Pros: easy to work around my schedule
Cons: not a lot of repeat business, didn't make a lot of money.
People would call and tell me their problems, most of the time I would go over and fix the problem at their house unless it was something time consuming then I'd take it home with me. I'd educate my clients on what they did to get like they were and show them how to not do it again.
Nice and quite place to work.
Internship (Former Employee), Baton RougeApril 26, 2012
A typical day of work consisted of me and my peers learning about it and what it consist of.
Always new and interesting....
Asst Manager-IT (Current Employee), DelhiMarch 22, 2012
In IT sector there is always something new to learn and explore.....