ITT Corporation Employee Reviews

Student/customer centered environment
National Director Contact Management, Operations (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2016
As a long term employee I believed the company provided an excellent service. There was considerable internal growth. I do not regret my tenure here.
Pros
Enjoyed the success of the students and the employees
Enjoyable workplace
Receptionist/ office assistant (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLSeptember 16, 2016
Itt workplace was a fun & interested place to work, you get to meet & know people from different walks of life. Meeting the students & listening to their stories about their life was very fascinating.
My manager was very easy going & you could talk to him about anything, which made my job very easy & made going to work enjoyable also.
Pros
Company quarterly lunches & Christmas parties
Cons
Healthcare benefits
keep it to your self
Transportation Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  BagrāmSeptember 1, 2016
You have to be very carefully in al you do well you have to in all jobs but this one its more about be very care fully when you are in charge even if you are very carefully will bite you back
Pros
reat
Cons
nothing
Good company to work for.
Financial Aid Officer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 31, 2016
Great company to work for good culture I recommend them. Enjoyable work environment co-workers are great. Love Itt Tech go work there!
Bastion of Idiots
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 17, 2016
To call their students intellectuals is like trying to teach a hamster to operate a space vehicle. Management actually makes you conduct a
mock class where you find out how really ignorant these scamsters are - don't waste your time as a sand monkey runs the place.
Pumps that is what ITT is all about
Machinist / Welder / Field Services (Former Employee) –  North Salt Lake, UtahJuly 31, 2016
Machinist - Welder - Mechanic
Worked on pumps of all types and styles. Work with refineries to keep them up and running.

Worked lots of long hours.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
Lots of long hours.
Na
Sr.Level Admissions Service Sourcing Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, WIJuly 28, 2016
Work day lacked energy, you're required to call call call call and thats it . Everyone felt the lack of support from the managment team.
Work/Life Balance was difficult
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 26, 2016
Our hours were difficult to balance especially during class formation period which consisted 4 Saturdays in-a-row. Outside of that, it was every-other Saturday in addition to two days a week you worked 12pm until 9pm. You slowly get used to it, but it is a simple annoyance when trying to schedule life outside of work.
fun
Army contractor / diesel mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 19, 2016
this was a government contract job. we were getting military equipment ready to be redeployed the team work was unbelievable
Pros
lots of money
Cons
lots of hours worked
Military contractor
Heavy mobile equipment mechanic (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 7, 2016
Same kind of contractor compared to the rest. Apartments are nice. Pay is good. People are military oriented. I had a great time traveling. The company is as good as they get for contractors.
Fun and Caring Work Enviornment
R&D Mechanical Engineering Internship (Current Employee) –  Industry, CAJune 22, 2016
The people are enjoyable to work with, always smiling and very inviting, and the work environment is low stress. The innovative side of research and development keeps the job interesting and exciting.The company has many different employment opportunities from engineering, and testing to sales and communications.
ITT Industries Credit and Collections
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYJune 12, 2016
ITT Industries gave me so much in a professional and personal level. My days were full of challenges and successful experiences. I had a good salary and great company benefits.
Pros
The sky is the limit.
Cons
I had my first baby and needed to dedicate all my time to take great care of him.
Poor Management, From the bottom up!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Carmel, INJune 11, 2016
From headquarters to the trenches, there is poor leadership and management. Individuals are not held accountable, not qualified for their jobs and, the primary focus is rarely on students.
Pros
No overtime
Cons
Leadership
Fun working as a functional tester
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAJune 10, 2016
Working at Itt is fun and challenging, I have learn many things in the aerospace industry. The co-workers are excellents and very helpful when requesting support. Salary is excellent and working schedule is great. The economy is soft so you expect everybody is going through the same thing.
Pros
We get many perks throughout the year.
Cons
Presently the management is going through changes.
Low stability, Steep business decline
Production Director on Feb.2014 (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJune 3, 2016
Steep Decline in business,
Management with different directions
Too many leadership changes.
Used to be a stable place to work.
Pros
Floor personnel
Cons
Steep sales Decline
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - HR Coordinator
Talent Management Analyst II (Contract Position) (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 24, 2016
This company's focus is in healthcare. I was hired during the time the OCD was planning to split from Johnson & Johnson. I was responsible for collecting employee information for OCD & J&J employees to decipher what assets would be kept or not kept. As J&J did not have a central repository for their human capital. I worked with HR Manager's around the globe to collect that information and put it in a format that could be analyzed efficiently. There was a lot of work done using Excel, Pivot Tables, Filters, V-Lookups, etc. I was allowed to work a few days from home since my role was very much stand-alone. I increased my knowledge of data analyzing and learned another side of the healthcare industry. The people I worked with were very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Not a lot of interaction outside of my department
Defense Company specializing in one product; feast or famine
Environment, Safety and Health Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMay 24, 2016
During boom times a single product set is fine, but this proved to be the demise of Night Vision goggles as many were laid off starting in 2010
Pros
Job Culture very positive
Cons
Single Product Set
Excellent
Production worker electronics facility (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 19, 2016
Production schedule was always organized and well planned. Kept busy all day with responsibilities. Able to complete tasks assigned with little or no supervision. Supervisory personnel were very congenial and helpful if a problem arose. Co-workers were more than willing to lend a hand to help other co workers.
Pros
Organized good working conditions. Excellent pay and benefits.
Cons
N/A
Horrible place to work
Consolidated Payroll Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 12, 2016
Horrible place to work, especially in the payroll department. The managers in this department were just clearly bad. Came in late everyday, looked like she never slept.
It is a good placed to work.
Software Coordinator (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, CAMay 11, 2016
I took care of the incoming and outgoing mail, entered orders in the system and entered bills of materials into the AS400 system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITT Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.