ITT Corporation Employee Reviews

N/a
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 20, 2017
There is no review that is provided for this criteria. Work week based on 72 hours, with about 3 hours travel to/from not paid. Location environment light to dangerous.
Lots of overtime and standing around
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYJanuary 16, 2017
I love working here at goulds pumps,I get to work 12 hours a day doing nothing but standing around waiting to finish building pumps,I have worked in manfucaturing atmospheres for my whole life and have never had such an easy job where I can steal from the company so much free money-Life is great here!
Pros
open check book
Cons
no time to spend all my money
Meaningful work
Assistant Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CADecember 31, 2016
Had amazing mentors, supervisors and was trusted with a great amount of responsibility which pushed me to be the leader I am today. Compensation is so-so, work hours were tedious, and the stress is high but it's a small price to pay for keeping soldiers alive.
Pros
mentors, growth, training, oportunies, networking
Cons
long hours, overtime, high-stakes stress, compensation
production and fun work places
Quality tech final inspector (Former Employee) –  Perris, CADecember 29, 2016
and excellent job, to work for good opportunities on learning and self motivation with other employees.

good supervisor and good communication as a team lead....
always working to safety regulation and helping either.
A great company to work for
Project & Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 28, 2016
Before splitting into three companies and Xylem was one of those, it provided a beautiful environment for the employees to work in. Great coordination and cooperation by t he individuals from manufacturing to project management and filed services used to make things very simple and comfortable. People working in the filed used to have all the resources and support needed for conveniently completing the tasks.
Keep your head low.
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYDecember 25, 2016
Great pay and benefits just don't have any personal problems. Good luck if you go to work here if you do have fun. I cant think of anymore to say but it wont let me save.lol
Pros
Great Pay, Great Union
Business Unit Coord
Business Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHDecember 24, 2016
Enjoyed working with everyone and the position was challenging and diverse.
Customer service responsibilities and administrative. Utilized the Oracle database for maintaining information and reporting statistics.
Pros
Good People to work with
Cons
Lack of time to take breaks
productive and fine work environment
CIF Lead (Former Employee) –  BagrāmDecember 15, 2016
I found working for ITT SYSTEMS a pleasure and well organized company.The management was amazing and listened when there were problems.The best parts of the job are the people and the opportunities.Excellent benefits and work environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CADecember 14, 2016
Worked doing billing and accounts receivable. Also billed military contracts. Kept the accounts receivables updated. On military contracts, had to type on certain forms and type certain ways and get inspected along with the parts and shipment. Daily billing on approximately 30 invoices. Left because we moved to Ohio.
Pros
Great company
Cons
None.
Good co-workers, questionable upper management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYNovember 23, 2016
Enjoyed work at first, but the company has been going through economic difficulties and has been restructuring frequently in response. There are limited advancement opportunities and the culture is stuck in a 'we've always done it this way' mentality which is hard to break through.
Co-workers were great and the company is full of very smart people who are good at what they do.
Productive and fun
Math Adjunct Professor and Math Tutor (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 21, 2016
A typical day at work was very rewarding. My co-workers were great. The students were fantastic. Many lives were improved and brightened horizons were achieved for most of the graduates.
Pros
Great enviroment to work and learn.
Cons
The corporate office acted as dictators, they did not take the staff into consideration before carrying out corporate decisions.
College Director (Former Employee) –  Wyoming, MIOctober 18, 2016
. No longer in operation
Pros
No longer in operation
Cons
No longer in operation
Very fun and quality productive work place
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 7, 2016
Loved working here with great learning experience . Gained Quality control inspection process experience with attention to details by using up to date measuring equipment and guidelines.
Pros
Worked many years here
Cons
Company closed down
No longer in business
Management (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 2, 2016
The company had good intentions, in trying to meet the needs of non-traditional students; however, it lacked cooperation from headquarters.
It was a very good job to work for.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 28, 2016
They offered on job training to assure you were comfortable with the jobs that were required. There were various departments that you could transfer to for a higher pay grade. ITT Aerosoace of Fort Wayne In should have been rated one of the best jobs within the top 10 jobs in Fort Wayne In . ITT has achieved many awards for thier acompliments and the lives that are involved for military family's , My job was very important and I'm glad I was apart of the ITT Aerosoace team
Pros
They provided company picnics/safety awards etc
Cons
Health Care was a plus, 10 min breaks every 4 hrs
Student/customer centered environment
National Director Contact Management, Operations (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 26, 2016
As a long term employee I believed the company provided an excellent service. There was considerable internal growth. I do not regret my tenure here.
Pros
Enjoyed the success of the students and the employees
Enjoyable workplace
Receptionist/ office assistant (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLSeptember 16, 2016
Itt workplace was a fun & interested place to work, you get to meet & know people from different walks of life. Meeting the students & listening to their stories about their life was very fascinating.
My manager was very easy going & you could talk to him about anything, which made my job very easy & made going to work enjoyable also.
Pros
Company quarterly lunches & Christmas parties
Cons
Healthcare benefits
keep it to your self
Transportation Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  BagrāmSeptember 1, 2016
You have to be very carefully in al you do well you have to in all jobs but this one its more about be very care fully when you are in charge even if you are very carefully will bite you back
Pros
reat
Cons
nothing
Good company to work for.
Financial Aid Officer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 31, 2016
Great company to work for good culture I recommend them. Enjoyable work environment co-workers are great. Love Itt Tech go work there!
Bastion of Idiots
Adjunct Professor (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 17, 2016
To call their students intellectuals is like trying to teach a hamster to operate a space vehicle. Management actually makes you conduct a
mock class where you find out how really ignorant these scamsters are - don't waste your time as a sand monkey runs the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITT Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.