ITT Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Senior Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 21, 2017
Worked for ITT and Management Analyst and as a Financial Analyst. I enjoyed the work and the environment. I also loved working for my client who was very pro-active and encouraging.
Pros
Team Building
Good experience
Customer Service/Sales (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2017
I liked all the different experience I got from learning how to excel at this position. I learned how to multi task at a high level. I learned how to deal with different types of customers wanting different things out of there education.
Great Benefits
Senior Systems Engineer, I (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 2, 2017
ITT was a very good company to work for. The befits were very good, liberal leave policy, work life balance, leadership, 401 (K) matching, life insurance etc were in a class of their own.
Pros
Fringe benefits
Cons
Compensation
workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The working environment is outstanding and exceeds expectations. The Company drives a positive working environment.
Good company but slowing down
Rotational Engineer (Former Employee) –  Amory, MSFebruary 20, 2017
Lots of knowledge is about to disappear from ITT with many retirements coming. And slower gas industry means slower business. Management has problems doing things honestly and Lean.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Slowing business
Productive and challanging
Yard Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KuwaitFebruary 6, 2017
High work pace, duties and requirements change quickly and work is mostly conducted in extreme heat and sand storms. Not all employees are qualified for the jobs they are hired for and usually ends up with them becoming confused and agrivated, leading to alot of complaints to managment and a high turnover rate.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Extreme weather
Productivity and quality mind set environment
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYFebruary 5, 2017
People are very friendly and helpful. Management is worker friendly and offers encouragement.
Typical day would be assisting others to accomplish their goals and workload,
My time at itt
Receiving Inspector (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJanuary 26, 2017
I was very thankful to have worked there! Great job culture! very knowledgeable coworkers who took the time to help me in anyway they could! I came there with limited experience with the comparator which I have always been a bit timid to utilize. I left here feeling more comfortable and could see the benefits of working with such an integral machine! I was also using plug and pin gauges more often than I ever had. In the short time I was there, management had several lunch parties, a retirement party, and the coworkers had their own party where everyone who participated paid to cater in some food, drink, and a dessert.My only regret was that I was a contract worker and therefore had a short tenure there!
Pros
Great job culture, friendly people
Cons
None that I would consider major. Not here for very long.
Afghanistan Location
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanJanuary 20, 2017
12 hour shifts, Relocate to other forward bases, poor management, dangerous work environment, had great people to work with in a team, great working with the military
N/a
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 20, 2017
There is no review that is provided for this criteria. Work week based on 72 hours, with about 3 hours travel to/from not paid. Location environment light to dangerous.
Lots of overtime and standing around
Machinist (Current Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYJanuary 16, 2017
I love working here at goulds pumps,I get to work 12 hours a day doing nothing but standing around waiting to finish building pumps,I have worked in manfucaturing atmospheres for my whole life and have never had such an easy job where I can steal from the company so much free money-Life is great here!
Pros
open check book
Cons
no time to spend all my money
Meaningful work
Assistant Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CADecember 31, 2016
Had amazing mentors, supervisors and was trusted with a great amount of responsibility which pushed me to be the leader I am today. Compensation is so-so, work hours were tedious, and the stress is high but it's a small price to pay for keeping soldiers alive.
Pros
mentors, growth, training, oportunies, networking
Cons
long hours, overtime, high-stakes stress, compensation
production and fun work places
Quality tech final inspector (Former Employee) –  Perris, CADecember 29, 2016
and excellent job, to work for good opportunities on learning and self motivation with other employees.

good supervisor and good communication as a team lead....
always working to safety regulation and helping either.
A great company to work for
Project & Field Service Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLDecember 28, 2016
Before splitting into three companies and Xylem was one of those, it provided a beautiful environment for the employees to work in. Great coordination and cooperation by t he individuals from manufacturing to project management and filed services used to make things very simple and comfortable. People working in the filed used to have all the resources and support needed for conveniently completing the tasks.
Keep your head low.
Stockroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYDecember 25, 2016
Great pay and benefits just don't have any personal problems. Good luck if you go to work here if you do have fun. I cant think of anymore to say but it wont let me save.lol
Pros
Great Pay, Great Union
Business Unit Coord
Business Unit Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Valley View, OHDecember 24, 2016
Enjoyed working with everyone and the position was challenging and diverse.
Customer service responsibilities and administrative. Utilized the Oracle database for maintaining information and reporting statistics.
Pros
Good People to work with
Cons
Lack of time to take breaks
productive and fine work environment
CIF Lead (Former Employee) –  BagrāmDecember 15, 2016
I found working for ITT SYSTEMS a pleasure and well organized company.The management was amazing and listened when there were problems.The best parts of the job are the people and the opportunities.Excellent benefits and work environment
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CADecember 14, 2016
Worked doing billing and accounts receivable. Also billed military contracts. Kept the accounts receivables updated. On military contracts, had to type on certain forms and type certain ways and get inspected along with the parts and shipment. Daily billing on approximately 30 invoices. Left because we moved to Ohio.
Pros
Great company
Cons
None.
Good co-workers, questionable upper management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seneca Falls, NYNovember 23, 2016
Enjoyed work at first, but the company has been going through economic difficulties and has been restructuring frequently in response. There are limited advancement opportunities and the culture is stuck in a 'we've always done it this way' mentality which is hard to break through.
Co-workers were great and the company is full of very smart people who are good at what they do.
Productive and fun
Math Adjunct Professor and Math Tutor (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVOctober 21, 2016
A typical day at work was very rewarding. My co-workers were great. The students were fantastic. Many lives were improved and brightened horizons were achieved for most of the graduates.
Pros
Great enviroment to work and learn.
Cons
The corporate office acted as dictators, they did not take the staff into consideration before carrying out corporate decisions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITT Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

69%