Network Admin role will be to implement and support network solutions, in a secure manor, that meet the performance and scalability needs. This will include data center switching, routing, load balancing for the company’s customer facing e-commerce and fulfillment platforms as well as the corporate environment. WAN/VPN connectivity,
- Level expertise in Microsoft operating systems
- Good understanding of networking technology (Switches; Routers; Firewalls; Load Balancers; Security Products (VPN; NAC; etc.).
- Ability to solve complex systems problems quickly with little technical guidance, and develop automated corrective measures.
- Understanding of IP based platforms and addressing, DHCP, DNS, Cisco products and technology, client/server computing.
- Strong interpersonal and written/oral communications skills; capable of interfacing with all levels of management, project managers, development engineers, Helpdesk team, and other technical and administrative departments.
- Skilled in trending chronic problems, engaging in capability planning, analyzing security events, as well as preparing the corresponding documentation.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, configures, updates, and maintains network devices for a DOD standard in a large-complex environment.
- Knowledge of Terminal Server, Exchange & SQL experience and IIS LB.
- Manage switched architecture to include creating VLANs, managing VTP domains, spanning tree, DHCP spoofing, ARP spoofing, and port security.
- Monitor networking equipment and maintain activity logs via Syslog tools
Highly motivated individuals please send resumes and include a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for this job. This is not an entry level position and we are looking for individuals with a solid understanding of installing and configuring networking equipment.
Indeed - 2 years ago