iZEN Global specializes in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services.
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical and management leadership to the development team. He / She should be able to work with customer to conceive and implement their vision. The Technical Project Manager needs to be hands on and should be able work with the team on day to day basis at technical level.
- Technically lead the team through requirements collection phase
- Lead or author project documentation
- Coordination, Planning, Scheduling and Oversight of all project activities.
- Provide technical and management leadership to the team
- Ensure project goals are met within the established timeframe, budget, quality, and customer satisfaction standards
- Establish and implement the appropriate set of best practices ensuring the integrity and quality of all deliverables and services
- Integrate stakeholders' participation and their feedback into the project plan
- Proactive negotiation, mitigation, and resolution of project changes and conflict
- Monitor and report on project risks and ensure risk mitigation strategies are in place
- Lead certain areas of the SDLC
- Ensure timely preparation, delivery and accuracy of client invoices
- Ensure work products produced on the project follow the project and organizational standards and are properly maintained under the project configuration management system
- Execution of CMMi process areas for continuous improvement
- Actively manages relationship with the customer
- Participate and contribute to focus group(s) initiatives
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of relevant experience working with software development projects
5+ years of experience managing projects and teams in a government client facing environment
- PMP certification is required
- Understanding and application of SDLC, and project management best practices.
- Strong MS Project and Scheduling skills
- Highly organized, Energetic, Creative, Passionate, Works well with others
- Very strong communications (written and verbal) skills
- Very strong analytical and systems design skills
U.S. Citizens preferred; Green Card holders will be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available.
This is a full-time position paying a base salary, full benefits, and has possible bonus potential based on merit and performance. To be considered for this position, please apply online with a cover letter and MS Word resume.