IAC Employee Reviews

Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNMarch 20, 2017
Friendly work environment. Hardest part of jubilee is loading machine, great trying and very helpful team. Great management never had any problem....
MRO RECEIVING (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNMarch 18, 2017
It has been my pleasure to work with this company. I feel as though I have learned and accomplished a lot throughout my 23 years at this company. From being Perstorp Components to Collins and Aikman, and now IAC, I can say I have been as faithful to them, as they have been to me.
Iac is doing alot of changes at this time. Overall i have enjoyed my work experience there and my coworkers
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Holmesville. OhioMarch 14, 2017
I started out working at this company packing floor mats. A very steady paced job. The company us now changing its format. Converging over to all floor molding. Business is slow at this time. They are hoping to pick up business in the near future. I have learned alot from this company .
Cons
Lack of communication between alot of people
Not a good company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 1, 2017
Worst company to work for. No retirement. Expected to work overtime and not get any compensation for it. Management has no clue and there are more chiefs than indians. To many people asking what wrong and not enough people with the know how to fix it.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
No life other than IAC
Could be worse
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  PortFebruary 27, 2017
Decent money but Somewhat flighty management and laid off too often enivironment could be frustrating because of incompetence up stairs but money is good and hours are usually available
Pros
Decent money
Cons
Lay offs
Great company to work for.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Iowa City, IAFebruary 25, 2017
IAC is a place where a person is involved with all aspects of all jobs. The people who you work with are professional, helpful, and fun to work with. I enjoy going to work.
Fun work environment,nice coworkers
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Madisonville, KYFebruary 23, 2017
Easy goin mangers,good benefits clean house,easy work got plenty of hours line leader was mean but other than that i really miss the place
Pros
Good breaks good hours
Cons
No free lunch
Great skill building environment
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Huron, OHFebruary 3, 2017
It was a fun environment and you quickly learn certain skills that help in the future.
Great for those who are just starting there journey
Pros
Benefit great
Cons
Hot days
Very good
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALJanuary 29, 2017
Very good place to develop innovative ideas, tools, and explore new ways of doing business using technology. There is plenty of opportunity to improve machinery performance.
Any
packers finish, forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Iowa City, IAJanuary 23, 2017
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed.

I m work with computer-controlled equipment or more mechanically based machines to make sure they are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. Machine operators make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output.

Co-workers were nice and easy to get along with. The workload was pleasant, not strenuous or overwhelming. Repetitive and easy to learn.Seriously, the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with.
Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
It was a good work place and i learned a lot from working at this location
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILJanuary 19, 2017
It was a good enviornment. The supervisors were very helpful and patient with new employees. It was a good job to work in i enjoyed it. It was nice to learn how to build chystler car dasgboards and the pay was well.
Good Work environment
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALJanuary 9, 2017
Skimpy pay for forklift drivers for the workload they have on them. Company could do better overall on compensation and recognition of hard working employees.
Pros
Cons
Need better pay scale and better communication between supervisors and team leads to employees.
productive
Quality Auditor (Current Employee) –  Alma, MIJanuary 9, 2017
great benefits.union shop.work with a lot of great people.the only downfall is no heat or ac.I have learned a lot of different jobs.
A great place to work
Manpower Temporary (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INJanuary 4, 2017
Run the press you are on. You learn how to pace your self to keep up with the press. And manage your time to get the parts done quickly. The people are nice and everyone gets alone. If you get behind on your press and trying to get caught up. When it is time to go home.
Pros
The job is nice and so is the pay
Cons
lunch and breaks are too short
Fun work environment with knowledgeable people
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYDecember 20, 2016
Nice startup type environment, with free snacks and drinks. Weekly breakfast and subsidized lunches. While the environment and staff are positives, the workload is heavy and without direction. There is uncertainty in the direction of the business and high level of turnover. Long standing staff have either left or been forced out, without adequate replacement. The remaining staff are expected to pick up the workload
Pros
Free snacks, fun office environment, excellent coworkers
Cons
High turnover, Lack of resources, uncertainty in the direction of the business
Decent place to work. Work more then I am at home.
Material Lead (Current Employee) –  Dayton, TNDecember 10, 2016
Decent place to work. I've gained a lot of experience within this company. I've got a lot of knowledge when it comes to Materials. I've been a Material Lead for 2 years now, I've done a little bit of scheduling, responsible for inbound and outbound loads, really good at managing people, and I love the Materials department.
Benefits
Cons
Work to much overtime and not well organized.
Work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Belvidere, ILDecember 7, 2016
A typical work day starts from 6pm to 3am some days are worse than other but most of the days are great. It's a great place to work in if you don't mind not getting a little dirty some days but most of all you will never get to dirty, some of the coworkers are very fun to work with and to have a great conversation with.
Good workplace
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHDecember 6, 2016
Getting my work done and staying on top of my supplies. Packing and making sure it's done correctly and in order as its suppose to be look over parts making sure there are finished right before I send them out to the next company.
Pros
Any
Cons
Short breaks
very fast pace busy
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INNovember 10, 2016
very fast pace always busy very hot environment always doing something new production associates always trying to find ways of taking extended brakes
Pros
good group of mechanics
Cons
hot in summer no AC
Fast paced production environement
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greencastle, INNovember 8, 2016
Start-up daily shift meeting to review Safety, Quality, and any pertinent information employees may need. Review previous days numbers and where we need improvements.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAC. Our community is ready to answer.