IAC Employee Reviews

job was not for me
press operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Clair, MIMay 3, 2017
I don't know why i was let go. I walked into work one day and I was told I was laid off with no explanation It was an ok job, but i feel that i wasn't good enough for the job and they let me go to not hurt my feelings.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days
Management that works with you
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Strasburg, VAMay 1, 2017
Stressful some but most of all it is working with co-workers that act like high school kids. I don't get to be home with my children only 1 hour a day
Cons
Short breaks
stressful
Floor Molding (Current Employee) –  Holmesville, OHApril 29, 2017
Not a good place to work in my opinion. people are not treated fairly o the same.. It all depends on who you are. Going down hill fast. They give 18 minute lunch and 8 minute breaks. Never acknowledge the good but screw up one time and see how fast they find you
Pros
good pay
Cons
treated lousy
productive
Quality/Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNApril 28, 2017
this was not a bad company to work for yes it had its ups and downs but was a good place to work and yes i would refer a friend. they work with your situations and try to help.
Great work place and great people
Assembler/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILApril 24, 2017
Great place to work Hands-On and a great opportunity to Be Your Own Boss, a good place to learn new skills and to chat and yourself work with different kinds of people what different kinds of ethnic backgrounds overall loving hard-working people
Very productive
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dams, NYApril 18, 2017
A typical day at work was hot and sweaty, I was assembling air conditioners with no air conditioning, I learned the basics of putting metal into bins. The management was really good they made sure you stayed on top of things. The workplace was really hot but enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was putting insulation on metal, cause then I would take a shower every night to wash the insulation off of me. The most enjoyable part was working with others and getting to do the job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Productive and great place to work
factory (Current Employee) –  Huron, OhApril 14, 2017
It was a great place to work.Work orders slowed down and Im worried that I will be laid off.I am actively searching to secure employment.Id like a chance to interview with Ventra for any available positions.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNApril 12, 2017
Poor management. If you was to run a press you couldn't work at other departments even though when production was needed you were forced on a different line
Pros
Fun place to work benefits are good
Very productive enviroment!
Molding Operator (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALApril 12, 2017
Very organized and well management! IAC is expanding and have excellent hard working environment! The vendors that they provide parts for are very pleased with the work!
Pros
Weekly pay once you're hired permanent!
Cons
Short breaks! Overtime is always available!
fast paced and easy
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNApril 5, 2017
typical work day was fast paced unless a machine broke down, i learned to run mutiple different machines, the management really didnt manage anything, laid back place
it was a job, people were cool to work with
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILApril 4, 2017
i worked here 3+ years place was ok, management was not that great, place eventually packed up and left shop. it was union shop that supplied parts to Chrysler
Great place to work good people working there that take time and help others
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNMarch 30, 2017
Always went in smile on ready to work. How make different interior parts in vehicles. If u had any questions or problems the supervisor was gladly to listen or help. They was easy jobs there but it would get harder when you had do two or three jobs at time. Leaning more jobs.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
It got really hot in summer months
boring work place
Finshing operator (Former Employee) –  Alma, MIMarch 27, 2017
my typical day was mostly being talked to like I was stupid, very stressful. certain people got away with being on their phones, because of who their parents were or because they were the supervisor pet,, I think that they need new management and 2 new union people that actually want to help us out and not help out only their friends.
Pros
paid lunch break
Cons
management, certain "special" people
fast paced
Assistant Material's Manager/Customer Service Mgr. (Former Employee) –  Greencastle, INMarch 26, 2017
Production meetings and Customer Service meetings.
Learned to work with many personality types.
Management of time and delegating to others is essential.
Workplace culture is sometimes difficult in automotive mfg.
Hardest part of the job is maintaining work/personal life balance.
Don't care about employees
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHMarch 23, 2017
Hotter than 100 degrees Fahrenheit and still want you to keep working and don't pay you well enough to keep going. Wouldn't go back no matter what they decided to pay me.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNMarch 20, 2017
Friendly work environment. Hardest part of jubilee is loading machine, great trying and very helpful team. Great management never had any problem....
MRO RECEIVING (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNMarch 18, 2017
It has been my pleasure to work with this company. I feel as though I have learned and accomplished a lot throughout my 23 years at this company. From being Perstorp Components to Collins and Aikman, and now IAC, I can say I have been as faithful to them, as they have been to me.
Iac is doing alot of changes at this time. Overall i have enjoyed my work experience there and my coworkers
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Holmesville. OhioMarch 14, 2017
I started out working at this company packing floor mats. A very steady paced job. The company us now changing its format. Converging over to all floor molding. Business is slow at this time. They are hoping to pick up business in the near future. I have learned alot from this company .
Cons
Lack of communication between alot of people
Not a good company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 1, 2017
Worst company to work for. No retirement. Expected to work overtime and not get any compensation for it. Management has no clue and there are more chiefs than indians. To many people asking what wrong and not enough people with the know how to fix it.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
No life other than IAC
Could be worse
Line Leader (Former Employee) –  PortFebruary 27, 2017
Decent money but Somewhat flighty management and laid off too often enivironment could be frustrating because of incompetence up stairs but money is good and hours are usually available
Pros
Decent money
Cons
Lay offs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAC. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval