IAC Employee Reviews in United States

great
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Holmesville, OHApril 11, 2016
Was a forklift driver really good people who will stick by you great company to work for room to change job titles. I really enjoyed the people working there it was a great EXP.
Pros
benefits/ money
Cons
short lunch, weekend work
IAC Solutions
Proposal Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 4, 2016
Outstanding employer and work environment. Tasks presented were easily understood and completed timely. A typical day was from 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM; prioritizing all data upon arrival (emails, written tasks, meetings) and formulating my day from there. The account teams were absolutely easy to collaborate with and support.
Very busy company in automotive industry
Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alma, MIApril 4, 2016
IAC Group was undergoing some major changes at the plant I was working with. It was not a steady-state environment. Thus, I don't believe I can comment on overall review of the company and this location. The pay is very reasonable.
Good company to work for nice location.
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  555 W. Linfoot Wauseon, OHFebruary 25, 2016
I really liked working for this company the boss on my shift had great communication skills. I learned a lot about how the air bag assembly works in the dash boards of many different automobiles.
Inspector/production associate/ machine operator and assembly
Quality Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCFebruary 10, 2016
inspected carpet for the interior of a BMW, Nissan, and or Mercedes vehicle
loaded carpet onto a machine to be cut out correctly
made sure measurements of the carpet matched the chart provided for quality before it could go through the next process.
Pros
benefits, work team
Cons
breaks
very good place to work
Operator 1 and 2 (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KYJanuary 28, 2016
very learning place to work. new dealings each day.great ppl to work for, very challengeing.great pay and overtime. good benefits. safe envirment
Pros
overtime, great insurance benefits
Cons
some would say unioun
Unfair and unorganized
Molding (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALJanuary 2, 2016
Team leaders have know clue of what they are doing. They show favoritism. The people that work there are nice but can be messy. What I enjoyed most was, we use to have parties during work hours.
Pros
Parties
Cons
Short breaks, management, and HR
production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHDecember 30, 2015
The people that work out at IAC are great its like one big family they help each other out plus if you like lots of money IAC is the place to work.
Not what I was expecting
Finishing Operator (Current Employee) –  Alma, MIDecember 27, 2015
I assemble the plastic parts that make the interior of many different car brands. What I was told and what I have experienced at IAC have been very different and very confusing. I have learned many new programs and machinery operations, as well as how unions work. The management needs some work and that is all I wish to say on the matter. My coworkers are splendid and help me get through a day at IAC. The hardest part of the job is working seven days a week and many times those days are twelve hour days. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing a completed part with my id number in a car that is driving down the road.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Management, long hours, no time off.
Productive workplace and good first job for anyone
IP Line Operator - Mid-panel Assembly (Current Employee) –  Dayton, TNNovember 29, 2015
This company has a good work environment for a first job. It's a fun place to work and the people are friendly. I learn something new weekly. Plenty of opportunity to train on different jobs on a continual basis.
Pros
The hours are great.
Cons
Required overtime on a weekly basis

Want to know more about IAC?

Ask a question
Great Job with NO family time
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNNovember 25, 2015
The company is trying to recover from years of mismanagement. In my short time there is saw great improvments, both in culture and management/associate relations.
very dirty and hot
assemby (Former Employee) –  Mendon, MINovember 16, 2015
low pay, dirty and hot environment, The management cursed all the time and not at all professional,

I did like the people that I worked with and the fast paced environment
exellent work place with cookouts during the summer
Technician (Former Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 3, 2015
this is a great Company to work for was employed with them from 07 to 2015 ,my position was eliminated.
a typical day a work would consist of getting a job folder and building whatever the request was.
I learned to be patient and proficient to get the job right the first time
got along with all my Managers
all my co-workers were excellent and easy to get along with everyone worked together to get the job done, would recommend this company to anyone.
the hardest part was loosing my job.
I loved going to work everyday and tackle the whatever was presented to me.
I will miss everyone there.
productive, easy
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Wauseon, OHOctober 23, 2015
The work is easy but fast paced. Pay and benefits are excellent. Some workers were easy to get along with. Some were slackers to which supervisors would ask me catch their work up which caused me to double or triple my pace because the slackers would get mad and slack off even more. During our interviews we were told not to make plans for a life outside of work, and they meant it... There was so much overtime to which there was very little to spend with family. This causes the company a lot of turnover due to people being over worked & over exhausted, some people ended up with family problems due to lack of time they could spend with their families. production areas were kept very clean.
I would like a cleaner place to work in
FINISHER, AND OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Fremont, OHOctober 3, 2015
Needs to be more training the right way how to do your jobs right. Clean all the oil and matial off the floors. They need to pay more money to people on what they do. We have been working 12 hour since june and the weekends.
Working at IAC
Operator/Water Spider (Current Employee) –  Greencastle, INSeptember 17, 2015
Good people who like working together to get a job done. Management treats people nice and gives them positive feedback on a job well done. The most enjoyable part is when we have on time shipping demands and management knows you can be relied upon. I do different things on a daily basis, just whatever they need me for to get jobs done on time and correct.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Hot and humid, hard to breathe
fast paced
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Dayton,tnSeptember 17, 2015
I liked working for Iac you got to learn something new everyday you never knew what to expect. I liked that about the company cause when I work somewhere I don't just like to learn one thing I want to learn it all
assembly
assembly (Former Employee) –  Anniston, ALSeptember 16, 2015
easy work. fun work place. good hours. great pay. got paid every week. plenty of breaks while working. suporviors are easy to get along with
productive
forklift driver (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 8, 2015
I was a forklift driver. Great benefits and good pay. Co-workers were hard working individuals. Great atmosphere to work in.
great place to work if u want overtime to the max
Mold Technician (Current Employee) –  Anniston, ALJuly 31, 2015
Lack or leadership in mangment postions and over worked there staff to the max with no advance notice. They make there temps stay in the temp phase longer than they tell u. It is very clean place to work and it has a lot of good people on the staff and most of them are willing to help you if needed.