IAC

IAC Employer Reviews

i really loved this job
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Anniston, ALMay 7, 2013
Cons: wouldn't let me work while being pregnant
this job was the best one i've ever had...there were many pro's and con's with this job, i just wished that they would have let me stayed while being pregnant....but my dr said that i couldnt work over 8 hours and they wanted me to work 12
good people, bad product
Senior Account Manager/Inside Sales (Current Employee), West Hollywood, CAMay 6, 2013
Pros: good healthcare benefits
Cons: pay, product, and lack of growth
Bad product, pay is not scaled to succeed due to bad product. Great people there just lack of product and sales management.
My experiance may not be your experiance!
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Anniston, ALApril 12, 2013
Pros: they have three shift to choose from.
Cons: high turn over, no job security
This job is ok, just to make some quick money, not a career job. What I really didn't like was the last min. overtime. You can be on your way out the door and they (supervisor) would say we need you to stay late (4hr), and if you don't you get a point, as if you have no life.
ok place to work
assembly worker (Former Employee), Mendon, MIApril 11, 2013
put car parts together, learned how to put seats together, people i worked with were nice
loved my co-workers
operator/packer/break relief (Former Employee), Huron, OHMarch 7, 2013
Pros: great benifits
Cons: pay freeze for last 6 years
we had good safety values/team work supervisor was great/the hardest part was getting a good pase with other workers on line but when we got it we had it!!most enjoyable was the team work!!!
it is a layed back kind of place u just do your job and go home
laborer (Current Employee), Sidney, OHJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: some free lunches, christmas gift cards, and having a party
Cons: pay
So far it has been a good place to work everybody gets along and does there job and goes home. It seems like they care about there employees.
great place with great benifits
Machine operator (Former Employee), Mendon, MINovember 13, 2012
Pros: great benifits
Cons: no days off
i would work 7 days a week and 12 hour days. The management was wonderful. My co workers were ok some were absolutely horrible but some were great. Hardest part of my job was working non stop for three months straight
Fast Paced Working environment with long hard working hours
OPS Director, Pers. Exec Assist to CEO (Former Employee), Miami, FLNovember 12, 2012
Pros: free lunches, client & management continued interaction, committed public relations agency where clientsand staff interacted as one
Cons: long hard working ours - knew when coming in but never when leaving for the day
Typical day would start with general staff meeting and planning of day's events at which I would take minutes in order to later discuss with CEO. Once minutes transcribed, discussed with CEO and went on with her Agenda and daily personal needs, before screening and distributing incoming correspondence
Management and co-workers worked as one to facilitate – more... and expedite job functions
Hardest part of the job was juggling personal life & career life so both would work smoothly (which I was able to achieve)
The most enjoyable part was the diversity of responsibilities providing for growth in both the personal & professional aspect – less
Horrible place to work
Creeler Coordinator (Former Employee), Albemarle, NCNovember 4, 2012
Pros: kaizen events
Cons: short breaks, no air-conditioning, bad management
IAC is terrible to work for, the management don't appreciate their employee's at all. You work hard for little pay and there's nothing to look forward too at this job.
Productive and challenging workplace
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Mendon, MISeptember 27, 2012
Each day presents a new challenge. The ability to problem solve it a must.
Not a bad place
assembly (Current Employee), Belvidere, ILSeptember 25, 2012
Cons: abc crew
Easy job, decent pay, great co workers, abc crew is just hard to adjust to with kids when being a single parent to multiple small kids
A rypical day at work
Material Handler (Former Employee), Anniston, ALSeptember 19, 2012
Manufacturing job I was working at IAC through Dynamic Staffing & was layed off after 3 months
An extremely hot hot factory.
Randstad Temp (Current Employee), Holmesville, OHSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: the people and bosses were great
Cons: short breaks, 20 min. lunches and 5 day a week 12 hour schedule including at least 8 hours on saturdays.
I did love the people and the job was fine, just way, way too hot. I worked 11 to 11 had no time with my family. I saw the people at work more than my own family.
Good job, awful hours
Operator (Former Employee), Greencastle, INAugust 25, 2012
Pros: benefits, pay.
Cons: overtime
The job and pay itself was pretty well. The benefits were great! The culture was okay. The only reason why I quit was the amount of time I was required to spend there. Attending classes full-time online and working on third shift 50-70 hours a week was just awful. If you don't have a family or life, then this job is for you. The work isn't hard once – more... you learn it. The hardest part was all the hours it kept you from doing other things. – less
Great Company high Layoff rate
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Albemarle, NCAugust 19, 2012
excellent place to work, layoff too much though. I enjoyed the management and time schedule.
Fun and productive workplace with great people to work with.
Molding Operator (Current Employee), Alma, MIJuly 20, 2012
Pros: people, overtime, having a job, security
Cons: heat, point system, waiting period for the union
A rather nice place to work, with even greater people to work with. There is not a moment I dont like working at IAC when i know that I will be working with so many people, in management and as operators, to work with. It makes every hour at work bearable and enjoyable.
Providing Full Life Cycle Recruitment and Human Resources Administration Daily...
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 9, 2012
Pros: absolutely appreciate the strong passion i have to assist all employees on specific matters, issues and concerns to a positive resolution.
Cons: i never take a lunch break...been trying to work on that for years. ;o)
• Daily Account Management and Full Life Cycle Recruitment support via cleared technical and intelligence requirements – CONUS and OCONUS locations, credibly building a strong pipeline of cleared talent. The recruiting process starts with communication with the hiring leader in requirement building to the candidate’s physical start date. Understanding – more... from requirement in gathering information from hiring leader to time line to staff; initiating creative marketing techniques to market to candidates; reviewing reactive talent via self-nomination; posting to as many locations that will permit; sourcing, procuring; screening; validating clearances; conducting background investigations; and closing the candidate by lastly supporting negotiation in compensation. I extend contingent to firm offers of employment and continuously follow up with each candidate presented an offer as a top priority in communication for effective retention.
• Continuously networking a cleared pipeline of various skill sets to Corporate, Cyber Security and Technical skills via passive and active talent in which I energetically look to procure and close candidates daily to an acceptance.
• Recruiting Leader overseeing all venues of each account and respective customer aligned customer and communicate every day on each qualified submissions presented to interview confirmation. I take the lead in supporting kick off meetings with the business development team identifying upcoming IDIQ/Proposal Tasks and communicate capabilities of what recruiting will support on each tasks.
• IN ADDITION, I am a creative resource tool initiator, employee advocate, job fair event planner, Human Resources process and policy communicator and an awesome teammate to collaborate with daily. – less
very nice place to work
Finisher (Former Employee), Fremont, OHJune 20, 2012
Pros: a/c break room no wkends or holidays
Cons: pay
the hardest part of the job was working in the heat when it was 97 outside it was about 105 inside the factoryy.
Excellent Place to work.
Quality Technician (Former Employee), Lebanon, VAJune 13, 2012
Very good place to work. The job was detail oriented but the co workers and management was supportive and assisting.
fast paced
Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 10, 2012
fast paced, lacked strategic direction for some of its portfolio .coms.