IAP WorldWide Services

IAP WorldWide Services Employer Reviews

Range Control
Range Operations Specialist and Laborer (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: advancement
Cons: n/a
very challenging position. While working at IAP I had many opportunities to advance.
Productive workplace
Lodging Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Panama City, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: get to meet new people everyday
Cons: having to deal with a lot of soldiers at once could be stressful
A typical day of work would consist of housing over 1000 military soldiers on a transient base. Putting them in/out of housing software.
fun work environment
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Panama City, FLJuly 9, 2014
Fun work environment, good pay, overseas travel. Management can be one sided at times.
Great company to work with.
Lead Operator (Current Employee), Camp Leatherneck, AfghanistanJuly 8, 2014
Pros: health benefits, one hour lunch break, salary is great.
With my 6 years experience with IAP World Wide Services, I've had a great time. I have learnt many things through my 6 years. How to build up a power plant from nothing. I have learnt how to communicate with people from all over the world. I have learnt on how to handle situations and how to solve problems. I have learnt a lot about office work and – more... sending different reports. Everyone that I have work with has been great to work with, we have worked close together, and we have worked together like a team. The management at IAP are fantastic, they do their best with everything. I have enjoyed everyday working with IAP World Wide Services. – less
Corporate environment in company undergoing changes
Accountant III (Current Employee), Cape Canaveral, FLJune 28, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule; job stability
Cons: many layers of management
Learned advanced Excel skills. Enjoyed most of my co-workers. Monthly closings required extra time but the rest of the month was not usually rushed. Additional work for year-end (Audit, Book to Bill, Tax and Accounting Packages, etc...)
GOVERNMENT SERVICES CONTRACTOR
Public Works Director (Former Employee), Fort Irwin, CAJune 13, 2014
Pros: short term contract
Cons: location was in the mojave desert
Great place to work. This was a Government contract for maintenance and facility services.
Poor Management
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 9, 2014
Limited resources and lack of communication. During the time I was employed I never had a desk, computer or phone to use for recruiting and performing human resource task.
This is a good company to work for. I enjoyed my time there.
Executive Assistant to VP of Business Development (Former Employee), Cape Canaveral, FLMay 6, 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this company and position. The only negative to this job was the daily drive time(35 minutes one way).
A results oriented and attention to detail professional with proven abilities in managing projects, and improving efficiency of operations.
IDIQ Manager (Former Employee), Moffett Field, CAApril 30, 2014
Responsible for the troubleshooting, reorganization and daily managment of an existing 11 million dollar annual IDIQ department and staff. This support comprises contingency operations and rapid response capabilities to the Nasa Ames customer needs at this location.
A job
Warehouse/Supply Technician (Former Employee), Lexington Park, MDApril 23, 2014
Worked on NAS Patuxent River, Lexington Park, MD

Learned about electric and plumbing trades working with craftsmen as a laborer.

Learned about managing sub-contracts.
Great Family work envronmeent
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 15, 2014
Pros: great for net working
Cons: contracts seem to end frequently
Are mornings usually started with a brief safety tip.From that point we all had are own sections to maintain for our government customer.on this contract i learned that team work can help alot and good leadership (dedication) really gets the job done. The hardest part of my job was packing up nd leaving at the end of the day because my co-workers nd – more... myself had great chemistry – less
Walter Reed Medical Health Center
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCMarch 31, 2014
All i can say is that i Loved working at WRMC. The people were great and working with the Wounded Warriors helping them with their administered needs gave me great joy.
Former Director
Director (Former Employee), CorporateMarch 1, 2014
Pros: decent salary
Cons: toxic company stay away!!!
The company is a joke. Senior management is clueless on what they are doing. They are trying to get into areas were they have no knowledge or experience. Senior management tells the worker bees that they are close to landing a $800 million job in libya were we all know libya is in total disarray. But they have a vp in Libya who keeps feeding the president – more... B.S. Company has defaulted on their loan. It's like a macdonalds with a revolving door the good people leave and the bad people stay and continue to bring down the company. Toxic ship stay away.

The only good thing that I could say the salary was ok. overall company has no future they need to get rid of the president who is planning on bringing the company down so that he could jump ship with the competition it's a conspiracy. – less
Welcome to the contract world
Certified Pest Control Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 19, 2014
The first job out of college and was a great learning experience that propelled to greater opportunities in the future.
Wealth of Knowledge
Proj Admin, Procurement Spec, Acctg Assist (Former Employee), Florida; South Carolina; Dubai; Kuwait; Iraq; CubaFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: ability to learn more areas of the business
Cons: having to leave
I actually took a pay cut of $5 just to get my foot in the door to learn about government contracting. I started working as an Accounting Assistant II. They office I worked in was so busy that I basically taught myself by doing extensive research on JTR, FTR, FAR and DCAA regulations. I also read all the business processes and work instructions for – more... all areas in the Accounting Service Centers section of Compass. I was promoted to Accounting Assistant III within the first year with the company. I moved from being an assistant to handling the Accountants position after a reduction of workforce but remaining at the assistant title. I then moved to Accounts Payable for a secured contract. I was asked after working on this project for a little over a year to join the contract as a Procurement Specialist. This allowed me to work overseas and do some traveling that I probably would have never gotten to do if I stayed stateside. The position came to an end, so I went back to IAP on a TDY in hopes to get hired back on. Due to the financial issues that the company was having, I was unable to join the company full time. During my exit interview, I was asked to join another contract in GITMO. I tried my best to stay there, but with my hands being tied to "do the right thing", it was in my best interest to return home. It was a hard decision to make.

I was with IAP for 7 years. It was a great ride and I have learned a lot from working there. I appreciate everything that the company has allowed me to do during my time with them.

One of my most memorable things about IAP is receiving 5 Outstanding Performance and Recognition Awards. This award was given to employees who were nominated by their peers, supervisors, managers, VPs, and Contract Employees for going above and beyond their job.

I loved the fact that my bosses trust me enough to work with little to no supervision. This had a lot to do with trust in me to getting things done when they needed it and doing it the right way.

Thank you IAP for everything! – less
Great small company
Power Plant Maint Mech / Logistic Foreman (Former Employee), Camp, ARFebruary 4, 2014
A wonderful work experience. The company is a joy to work for. They take care of their employees
IAP World Services
Housekeeping Aide (Former Employee), Cape Canaveral, FLDecember 5, 2013
Pros: the experience
Cons: n/a
I enjoy the enviorment with others around me that are as hardworking as I am. I like being part of a team that take their job serious.
great
Okay to contact this Supervisor (Former Employee), Panama City, FLNovember 25, 2013
Pros: bonus
Cons: long hours
......................................great job just my contract ended
Currently on Staff
Electrical Engineering Management (Current Employee), Boise, IDOctober 13, 2013
Pros: solid company
Cons: possibility for under-qualified oconus staff.
IAP is a good company. I am currently working OCONUS. Great support stateside. IAP offers several paths for advancement and they reward those who stick with them.
Ever changing work areas
Cleanroom Custodian (Former Employee), livermore, caOctober 1, 2013
Working in various areas. Meeting new faces most days. Making connections with your customers through good job performance.

1 2 3 4 5

About IAP WorldWide Services

IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced – Read more

IAP WorldWide Services Photos