IAP WorldWide Services Employee Reviews

Weight training, card games and just good old training and safety. Great team of guys.
FUEL LEAD (Former Employee) –  BagrāmAugust 8, 2017
Safety was the number one concern in an hostile environment (war). A typical day was executing your function in a professional way and as prescribed by the SOW and SOP; Statement of Work and Standard Operating Procedures. Management was concerned about getting the job done right and safely. A very diverse work environment from different ages to different background differences and branches of services, but still managed to be successful. Being a retired Army veteran, I learned a lot about how the Air Force conduct business and operations. The hardest part was the rocket attacks stresses on life there. I enjoyed the Teamwork and closeness there.
Pros
Nice rooms with Air Conditioner and internet WiFi, Great food at the Dining Facility. All you can eat. Gyms
Cons
Paying to fly from Afghanistan to Dubai on RR...too expensive..
Professional Enterprise
Program Manager, US Naval Base, Romania (Former Employee) –  RomaniaAugust 4, 2017
Managing overseas contracts for IAP was the most rewarding and beneficial experience. The senior leadership of the company are true professional. The extremely long hours supporting important services the company provides is one downfall, but the satisfaction of seeing a real positive impact on the customer was what made it all worth it.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Very good company
Cargo Load Planner (Current Employee) –  AfganhistanJuly 31, 2017
Very good company. Pay is a little low for a warzone, but they do hire then train if need be so overall good company. Note you will work 12hrs a day with no days off though,
Start up company...overworked, underpaid...
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bagram AB, AfghanistanJuly 27, 2017
I took this job as a bridge to get back into contracting. The company is not about the employees and their welfare. Most of the employees are NOT trained. They are looking for cleared contractors.
Pros
I am blessed to have a job.
Cons
Most of the staff are new to these positions. The learning curve is steep.
Attention to skillset and placement
Administrative Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJuly 26, 2017
IAP provides an excellent way to enter the work force at Lawrence Livermore Lab. Compensation and attention to matching job to skillset. Recognition of high performance.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Temp
Great Great place to work
HR/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 21, 2017
IAP was the best contract I had ever worked for. the corp office was the best, my manager was the best. He cared for his employees and took care of us. praised us when we did good, disciplines us when there was a need, but never let us go with a feeling of unappreciated. He always made sure as the company as well, that we had what we needed, and that we were taking care of.
A great place for a variety of jobs that support the military community
Crossing Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAJuly 18, 2017
My particular job was a crossing guard before and after school. I would help people cross the street and report cars that were not following the laws. Safety was a big issue. Also, they would ask if I was willing to help with the after school programs.

I was a great place to work because of the diversity in employees and job duties. No day was the same as the one before.

Management was great, willing to help where needed.

Since the crossing guard position I held was in a desert in California, I would say the hardest part was waiting for the children to come in the afternoon because of the heat.
Contract Job
Light Vehicle Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Lee, VAJuly 11, 2017
Same problems I had with all Contract jobs with the federal government. I had Communication and Honesty issues. The work was never all that hard to do and I enjoyed my work. Unfortunately, they never had the position for my training.
Pros
Work wasn't hard
Cons
Communication and Honesty
Walter Reed
Referral Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 10, 2017
This job was all about dealing with patients on the phones
about Referrals and making or changing the referrals or there
appointments in a 8 hour work day. The challenge was hard but as long as the team was focus the patients were happy, and customer
services is the key.
air traffic controller
Air Traffic Controller (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 10, 2017
A review is an evaluation of a publication, service, or company such as a movie (a movie review), video game (video game review), musical composition (music review of a composition or recording), book (book review); a piece of hardware like a car, home appliance, or computer; or an event or performance, such as a live ...
nice plave
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FL 32920June 26, 2017
A lot of work and not enough time in the day to complete everything.
Fast pace accounting office with no help offered by management.
to many invoices to process and not enough people to get it all done.
Pros
Cons
to much work
Professional
Lead Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDJune 14, 2017
An honest, ethical company that values hard work and doing the right thing all of the time. Corporate communicates well with the workforce and strives to make everyone better.
Could be a better place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  MarylandMay 4, 2017
IAP as a whole is not a bad company to work for. My experience with the site I work at is less favorable. The management lacks experience and leadership. It seems as though their main focus is themselves, rather the overall mission and the employees.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Great company to work for
Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Florida State, FLMay 3, 2017
Company is great nice pay management ok some job require self
motivated people. This company really takes cars of their workers.
Im looking to be here a long time.
Shuttle Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAMarch 28, 2017
My current job as a Shuttle Driver serving Armed Servjce members is a privilege to serve those who protect our country. I work here as a government contractor with a security clearance. I have a class B license and have been driving professionally since 1988. This is a contract position and could end at any time which has me looking for other employmend.
Pros
Everyday is a Pro
Cons
All is well
Good Place to work.
Recruiter II/HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLMarch 23, 2017
My time at IAP was very pleasing. The work I did was very rewarding to me. I met a lot of people that made my job enjoyable. I would work there again. I have no complaints.
Don't stay long
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMarch 6, 2017
I did enjoy my time with the company for the most part, the problem with my particular location was strictly management and lack of guidelines. Daily work procedures were changed every few weeks never allowing you to really get your actual work done. It also did not help that we had constant revolving door of new employees.
Pros
Pretty good pay
Cons
Bad management
Good people, Good job
Utilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 20, 2017
I worked with great people. It was a wonderful company and a great place to work. Those I worked for supported me and stood behind me. It is good to be appreciated.
Word Processor III
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cape Canaveral, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Great company to work with, great people and they will fight for their employees. Always check on their employees, we have meeting every month with prices for employees. they valued their employeees and treated them with respect. But good things don't stay long. I missed my people and team staff.
Great experience and opportunity to travel
FIREFIGHTER & EMT (Former Employee) –  Deveselu RomaniaJanuary 7, 2017
At this Fire Department we were responsible for the base and its occupants. We did preventive maintenance, and training. My co workers were very motivated and hard working. The hardest part of this job was the location. Being away from family is a challenge. The most enjoyable part was also the location. I had the opportunity to travel and see new things and meet new people.