IAT Insurance Group Employee Reviews

Lots of Favoritism / Inequitable Pay
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 28, 2017
Managers brought in their friends from other companies and paid them major money ... while those that have been there a while make pennies. Raises are hard to come by, but a heavy workload is plentiful.
Pros
Can't Think of Any
Cons
Inequitable Pay, Stressful, Good Work Goes Unrecognized
Not a good place to be
Property claims adjuster (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 26, 2017
There is a lot of internal politics at this company. They fire people daily for no reason other that someone wants them gone. Work 12 days 5 days a week and get fired the next week. Not a good place to work at all. I had to give one star because I wasn't allowed to give ZERO!
Pros
nothing
Cons
the entire job
Excellent
Actuarial and Data Analytics Intern (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTNovember 7, 2017
IAT Insurance Group is a company that fosters growth in all its departments and looks for its employees to succeed. As an intern, I was able to gain hands-on experience in the insurance world and was in constant contact with my manager.
Property
Property claims adjuster (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 24, 2017
The management team is a joke. If they say it no doubt it is a lie. They will use you mistreat you and then get rid of you. There are a lot of political issues with upper staff going on effecting day to day operations.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
mistreatmnet
not a very good experience overall,
Bodily Injury Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 23, 2017
A typical day is extremely busy with lots of interruptions and competing interests for your time.

I gained a lot of technical knowledge. But the work culture deteriorated with changing management which seemingly occurred every 8 months or so.

The hardest part of the job was trying to achieve goals and tasks without being overwhelmed with layers of process and procedures that changed as frequently as management.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a large number of dedicated and intelligent individuals.
Good place for pay and benefits
Associate Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 10, 2017
Company undergoing changes to address competitive market. Lots of positive things happening. New management for the most part is positive. Would like to see more training.
Pros
Pay and benefits. New management team is helping the place to change.
Cons
Lots going on would help to prioritize.
management is UW department could use some work
Processor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 27, 2017
I was not happy with the way things were done in the department I was working in. I think they could use to reevaluate their management and the way things are done. Nobody is trained the same so you think you are doing things correctly and than you find out you are not.
fast paced inviroment
PD Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLSeptember 20, 2015
Nice group of people to work with supportive peers and upper management. Handle multiple lines and makes it difficult to settle on claims
Pros
love the people I work with
Cons
far from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IAT Insurance Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3