IBA Molecular Employee Reviews

I give it a "GLOWING" review
Medical Courier (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLNovember 6, 2015
IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. IT'S ABOUT THE PATIENT! This job was about getting Nuclear Medicine to medical facilities so MRI scans could be conducted for detection of cancer.

Conducted training of drivers. Also administrative duties. I was the Liaison between company and Medical sites through out Florida.

They also utilized my computing skills for maintaining company computers.
busy place
QC/QP (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJOctober 8, 2015
place is not bad but you work crazy hours , management have no control over the place.
work environment is laid back but people take advantage of it
Horrible corporate culture
QC production chemist (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYMay 23, 2015
There were unstable coworkers that were allowed to be little degrade and boss around others even though they had less experience, less education and poor people skills. I am grateful for the opportunity to leave the company for another job within 4 months of working there.
Cons
Blame games and finger pointing
courier
Courier/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  morgantown wvAugust 19, 2014
transported nuclear chemicals I really enjoyed the position..they just downsized the company
Loved this job!!!
Driver (Former Employee) –  Bradford, MAJune 16, 2014
I looked forward to going to work every day. I would never have left except they lost their biggest contract and had national layoffs.
Pros
great travel and base was close to home.
Cons
..danger of transporting radioactive material.
Less organized and lots of things to take care of.
Former Quality Personel (Former Employee) –  Dallas,TXMay 30, 2014
The worst experience I ever had. The company wants highest output with minimum input.
The worst experience of my life
Quality Assurance (QA) Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLApril 13, 2014
Horrible company and horrible operation. I was relieved my family used a competitor's product.
Was a good company to work for , but did not want to listen to drivers ploblems or keep up with buget changes .
Nuclear Medical Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJune 25, 2013
IBA Molecular was a good company when I started . I lived to drive and travel ,and IBA sent me much farther than I had ever been able to go before . From the medical supply point , it was a innovative company to work for and with . I was able to apply my years of driving skills and add to them to learning routes to as far away as Upper Michigan or Kentucky in one days work . While there were days of driving in harsh Chicago winters , Being able to see the county the rest of the year made up for it .
Pros
i was able to work independantly, was paid to see parts of the country that i would not have seen otherwise .
Cons
having to make tighte sceduals in bad weather .
Reasonable work rules, so so pay, better than most
Radiopharmacutical courier (Former Employee) –  Oakwood Village, OhioJune 6, 2013
Changing corporate philosophy has changed the emphasis on direction being given to couriers. If you can show up on time, do your due diligence on corporate and federal regulations, getting the product safely to designated locations, it's not a bad position.
Pros
they do what they say they will, time to yourself.
Cons
looking to reduce costs constantly, even at the lower pay positions
excellent
Medical Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 11, 2013
love this job,i love working with this company and their employees
Productive and fun workplace
PET Imaging staff pharmacist RSO (Current Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 18, 2012
Day consisted of producing, packaging PET doses to hospitals and clinics. Radiation Safety duties were performed and documented.

Co workers felt like part of the family.
Pros
comraderie of coworkers
Cons
healthcare