• Excellent personal communications and organizational skills
Country Manager - Central America (Former Employee) – Miami, FL – January 20, 2016
• Negotiated new and existing deals with the PTT of each country involving both origination and termination of traffic. Frequent travel to most of these countries was involved.
• Achieved 30% growth in revenue to El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and Panama.
• Recovered and signed up new deals with inactive clients.
• Responsible for establishing and developing routes for all distributors to verify the performance of our products in the market
Every friday we went out to lunch
The envioroment of the office was very tie with the co-workers