Ibc

Ibc Employer Reviews

Door to door sales job.
Former potential employee (Former Employee), HobokenMay 23, 2014
Pros: nice people.
Cons: they don't advertise the job for what it is.
You don't find out what this job is until you come in for a "round two interview". It's not an office job, it's door-to-door sales. Commission based, and you work in all types of weather.
Great Place to work
Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 1, 2014
Pros: discounted beverages
Cons: may have to limit breaks per demand
A typical day is consistently moving which makes time go by faster. You learn good time management. The co workers are very supportive and helpful. One of the hardest parts of the job is doing the required testing when the time is very limited.
They teach you a method to learn with fun included,
Teller (Former Employee), Laredo, TXMarch 6, 2014
group work
management
customer service
counting
FUN
provided great acknowledgement
I loved working there everyday
Universal Teller I (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: interacting with different people every day and being competitive with other coworkers
One would come in and open up. Have to count the money on their box in the morning. One was never alone with the money for security purposes. One had to interact with all the customers. I made lots of friends with the customers. It was an easy job. I made my quota each month. I had to quit because I got in a motorcycle accident.
Autoliv IBC is a horrible place to work
Quality inspector (Former Employee), Brigham utFebruary 6, 2014
Cons: management, low wages, long hours. unprofessional treatment of decent hard working employees
Upper management is corrupt. They only care about staring at hot girls, and nothing else. They don't care about their workers. Unless they have nice boobs. Anyone that complains about this to hr soon loses their job. Hr is just as corrupt as the rest of the management team.
Company is now closed
Accounting Lead (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: one hour lunches
Cons: someday the hours were long
Company was a great place to work, a lot of nice people to work with.
Place shut down
Base Board Manufacturer (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJanuary 22, 2014
Cons: everything
Pay was really low a lot of labor but warehouse shut down. They made mattresses that was it but its shut down.
Kept production running
Hostess (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: work with really a good group people
Cons: it was an hour away from my home
Got my work sheets. Then I when to see if production need me to fix something. I did a walk around to see if I seen anything that needed my attention. Then I would start planning my preventative maintenance jobs,Making sure I was available for any production problems that came up. If there was no problems I started my preventative maintenance jobs
Try to make everyday fun and a learning experience
Commisioning agent (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 12, 2014
I love working as a commisioning agent. Every day is an opportunity to learn. There are no problems only solutions.
When you have a devoted crew who are who do what ever it takes
to get the job done . My job is so much easier
productive workplace
Route Salesman (Former Employee), Mountain Home, IDDecember 15, 2013
Pros: huge salary
very fast paced market and job. Learned many skills that i still use today
I enjoyed working here so much!!
Intern Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Youngsville, LADecember 10, 2013
Friendly people here. A great healthcare group with a wonderful nurse and management crew! I wish my internship could have lasted longer!
great job
Lead Man/Material Handler (Former Employee), Barnesville, PADecember 4, 2013
I loved this job, it was very good money and the people I worked with was very nice, good benefits.
This place is a joke.
BSA- Branch Sales Associate (Former Employee), Norman, OKNovember 8, 2013
Terrible work environment. Horrible work conditions. CEO's and managers could care less about the hard workers within the bank.
Great place to work, Clean, Friendly
Teller II (Former Employee), Duncan, OKNovember 7, 2013
Pros: great work environt, clean work area's, fun friendly people, great health care benefits.
Cons: pushes sale to aggresively
Great 9-5 job, management was friendly and helpful, got along well with all my co-workers, I really enjoyed doing the math that came along with the job and the teller 2 responsibilities. I wouldn't say there was a hard part except for sales part. I believe the company's sell initiative is a little to aggressive in such a small town. I learned about – more... money transactions, customer service, etc. – less
Great customers, Fun and challenging job. Loved it
Hostess Brands (Former Employee), AZOctober 23, 2013
Checking in your daily load. providing great service and prices. Mgmnt. worked great with everybody. Team work. Starting at 2 am. The smiles on my customers face when my truck pulled up.
Loved my job and this company for 18 years
Hostess and Drakes (Former Employee), Hicksville, NYOctober 8, 2013
Pros: fun, caring supervisors and workers. made life long friends there.
Cons: mismanaged
IBC seemed to be mismanaged and eventually went under. I would've done anything to have helped my company survive. It was a sad day for me when the company closed its doors.
geart customer service opportunity
Teller (Former Employee), Rio Grande City, TXOctober 1, 2013
Pros: fisrt shift
Cons: short staff
had a great opportunity to work and build a relationship with our customers to better help their needs
This part of my work experience no liked
Human resources manager (Former Employee), PRSeptember 10, 2013
Because the owner is not a good person respect to a job. him not respect the client and the workers and this is the reason I don't like this experience I'm says a true to the owner he quit me.
IBC is a very good company but i am looking for a good career growth.
Personal Banker (Business Development) (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2013
this is my first banking job as a personal banker, i learned customer service, the operation part of Sales and Banking. Such as opening accounts, creating business development by doing business calls and learnt to solve problems by keeping company procedures and policies in mind.
SALES BANKING
SALES BANKER (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXAugust 23, 2013
I LIKED THE PROFESSIONALISM, MY OWN DESK AND HANDLED DIFFERENT ISSUES. I HAD CUSTOMER RELATIONS AND SKILLS AND HELPED WITH ACCOUNT INQUIRIES

1 2 3