Ibc Employee Reviews

7 years of IT experience in requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and testing. Experience in designing and developing application
Java Developer (Current Employee), NJAugust 3, 2015
It is good to work there and the co-workers who all are working there would be so friendly and the management is soo innovative with their ideas and me too.
it was a tough job that paid well
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYJuly 21, 2015
Pros: pay scale learning experience
Cons: little time at home.
I started out in route sales, and eventually moved up to district sales mgr. I learned how perishable baked goods were sold and distributed throughout market places. Local management was fine, but the higher corporate levels seem to make a lot of detrimental decisions that ulitmately led to the closing of the company.The local management and emplyee's were all fine. The hardest part of the job again would be the time in which you start your day usally around 2-3 am.
Hard days work but worth it.
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee), FloaterJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Paychecks was wonderful but benefits was the best part.
Cons: Back breaking work and the traveling all over Jersey.
Was a great company to work for. We got to sample all the products which added to the waist line. no complaints there. Sorry to see it go under.
Fun place to make friends
Personal Banker/Telle (Former Employee), McallenTxJuly 11, 2015
Every day I would do my best to make customers happy if they had a sad face or they were mad I would try to make them have a better day by giving them the best experience possible.
Co workers stop being co workers and become friends we would help each other with different tasks
Payroll Clerk
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), TexasJuly 8, 2015
I worked as a payroll clerk. The daily activities where: creating letters, submitting employees time, giving out paychecks. The job wasn't any different from any other payroll clerk job, I came to work did my duties and went home and was paid accordingly.
fun place to work
Route Sales Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Henderson, NCJune 25, 2015
Pros: working out side
Cons: closed due to bankrupsy.
would still be there,but they closed due to bankrupsy.really enjoyed my job,made a lot of friends. load and unload box truck,ordering product delivering to grocery stores,,schools,rest homes,etc.using hand held computer.delivering breadand snacks.
Excellent growth enviroment for students.
Professor of Hair Styling (Former Employee), Bayamón, Puerto RicoJune 17, 2015
Pros: Availabilty of materials for teaching.
Cons: Poor healthcare benefits
Daily interaction with students. Teaching them the theoretical,practical and creative fundamentals of the beauty culture.Reinforced my skillsets and allowed me to advance and evolve both as a stylist and teacher. IBC has a well structured operational system aloowing me certain freedom within the curriculum to help the students grow. my fellow professors are both knowledgable and generous in their cooperation.Dealing with uncooprative students was the hardest part of the job. Seeing my students graduate gave me great satisfaction and fulfillment.
Management and co-workers
Sys. Accountant/Financial Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee), Inverness, SCTMay 27, 2015
Pros: All training available to advanced
Training by the company for every promotion / job.
Learned so much with my System Accounting and Financial Analyst.
Working with Oracle was hard for me to learn.
Enjoyed the Project Management working with all my contract employees.
LOVED the ATMOSPHERE
Teller (Former Employee), Pharr, TXMay 25, 2015
I really enjoyed working with everyone at this branch. The branch manger and teller supervisor were very nice and helpful. I learned how to do mostly all of the teller responsibilities. There was really no down side of working there. I LOVED it .
Learning experience
Ramp Coordinator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 28, 2015
Pros: discounts on pizza
Cons: Didnt like the fast food industry
Had a lot of customer service skills I learned through this job. Fast foods was not my interest but overall it was a fun learning experience. I was in charge of the cash register and orders.
I feel I could have made a positive difference if it were not for the abundance of individuals in administrative positions.
Personal Care Administrator (Former Employee), Youngsville, LAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Too many chiefs and not enough Indians
Reviewed client files, personnel, training protocol and came up with a plan to restructure to the point it followed State and Federal Regulations. For example Personnel write ups were not signed by the staff being written up-so no acknowledgement. Billing for services that was not appropriate delivered according to the State Regulations in several areas-attempted to clean it up.
Co-workers did not respect my authority and other co-workers.
The hardest part of job was trying to get the agency to comply with State and Federal Regulations. They were resistant to change. The most enjoyable part was knowing that I could make the changes necessary to meet State and Federal Guidelines. My presentence increased clientele because the clientele knew my work ethics.
IBC project team
Consultant (Current Employee), Champaign, ILJanuary 11, 2015
IBC is a top national student-run consulting organization. We receive projects from Fortune 500 companies. All the projects are done by ibc project teams.

I really enjoy the diversity among each projects team. There are students from different majors, different countries, and different years. While everyone is dedicated to the project from clients, we got to know each other and make new friends each semester. IBC provides environments to develop students' professionalism, research skill, interpersonal skills, teamwork and responsibility through real business situations.
fun place to work with a ping pong table
warehouse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 11, 2014
Pros: 45 min lunch
Cons: hot
Unloading/loading delivery trucks, pulling and staging, assembly line, electric hand jack, wrapping pallets for a fast pace environment, packing/picking orders from inventory data. Read inventory reports and recognize/analyze discrepancies.
A great place to work.
IBC operator (Former Employee), Smithville, TNOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits
Cons: breathing brake dust
I learned how to operate a forklift and stand-up lifts. I learned how to be in charge of something and how to work alone without anyone telling me what I had to do cause I knew what had to be done and done it on my own. I learned how to operate a 2-ton crane which delivered and took mix containers on and off of presses. I learned how to operate brake presses, brake grinders, chamfers and how to pack brake pads.
Continuous Improvement
Hostess Brands (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCOctober 1, 2014
There were many good days with IBC. There were Assistant Chief's and a Chief Engineer that I will always respect and that I learned a lot from.
busy and fun
Manager (Former Employee), Johnstown, PASeptember 19, 2014
Pros: satisfied customer's
Cons: job didn't last
a typical day was checking in the trucks and stocking shelves. The management team was awesome, co-workers all got along great. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all the market returns. The most enjoyable part were the returning customers every week.
positive and highly motivational experience
Asst. Cashier/Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: promoted community involvement
Overall experience was very positive and enjoyable in the operations aspect of banking.
Door to door sales job.
Former potential employee (Former Employee), HobokenMay 23, 2014
Pros: nice people.
Cons: they don't advertise the job for what it is.
You don't find out what this job is until you come in for a "round two interview". It's not an office job, it's door-to-door sales. Commission based, and you work in all types of weather.
Great Place to work
Quality Control Laboratory Technician (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 1, 2014
Pros: discounted beverages
Cons: may have to limit breaks per demand
A typical day is consistently moving which makes time go by faster. You learn good time management. The co workers are very supportive and helpful. One of the hardest parts of the job is doing the required testing when the time is very limited.
They teach you a method to learn with fun included,
Teller (Former Employee), Laredo, TXMarch 6, 2014