Ibc Employee Reviews

It was a good place to work
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 1, 2017
Sometimes it was a little stressful and then there was times when it was fun the crew I worked with were nice to me and helpful.but the plant manager could be mean sometimes.
Pros
If you talked to youre boss at something like a funeral you want to attend they would work with you
Cons
The plant manger did what I called harassment but hecalled it micromanagement
For all their training, I felt unprepared
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 5, 2017
Despite five weeks of paid training, including an hour or more a day of on the job training, I still felt wholly unprepared for daily life in the bank. I was a Sales Associate. I could easily open accounts, but any other task was simply brushed upon during training, yet I was expected to "figure it out" when I was sent to my branch post-graduation. There's also quite a bit of cold calling, which was not disclosed at the time of hire.
Job Compensation
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 14, 2017
I enjoyed that this bank offered really great compensation and bonuses throughout the year. Some-what friendly working environment, and also pressured to relocate for the simple fact that my Spanish was not great.
Pros
benefits and bonuses
Cons
Bad upper management
IBC, Philadelphia, PA
Web/UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 30, 2017
Independence Blue Cross is a health insurer based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in the United States.IBC is the largest health insurer in the Philadelphia
Pros
Ibc, Philadelphia, Pa
Cons
Ibc, Philadelphia, Pa
Interesante y amables
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lajas, PRMay 25, 2017
Fue una experiencia agradable, me ayudo a relacionarme con las personas y aprender cosas nuevas.
I would have enjoyed being managed by another manager that was more skilled and capable of handling a big job like so.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Victoria, TXApril 24, 2017
Despite having a boss who wanted to be very controlling it was a wonderful place to work and i communicated with all kinds of people. A typical day at work was always having something productive to do and talking amongst your co-workers about something that happened earlier that day. I learned how to handle cash properly, use that vault, and great customer service .The hardest part about working there was having a manager who wanted to ruin everybodys day with negative words, and i just couldn't handle all the negativity it was very discouraging. The most enjoyable was going on trips with our co-workers to training in Port Lavaca.
Pros
My bestie worked with me
Cons
The manager
Excellent
Cake Line Superviser (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 10, 2017
Long hours but the environment was fun. People did their jobs everybody was paid well. If motivated could advance. Did not mind being on the job ten hours a day plus weekends.
Pros
Good work enviroment
From my own and I have
The problem with the same (Former Employee) –  /tttttttttttFebruary 16, 2017
The walking shows up on my way home and I will not have a lot of people that are you going to do over the road to recovery on a side street from my own personal email account of a few days ago by a friend of mine is the best way to go into the DMV in Iowa and just transfer my license over the weekend
exited
Nursing Professor (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRJanuary 18, 2017
Develop and implement curricula in order to prepare students adequately for the challenges presented within all aspects of the nursing field.
working with chemicals
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GADecember 16, 2016
I would work with chemicals everyday with long hours always mandatory overtime. Worked well with co-workers was the best part of the job while the hardest part of the job was the chemical fumes.
Pros
good money
Ibc
Sales/New Accounts (Current Employee) –  Port Lavaca, TXDecember 15, 2016
It is an awesome place to work. It is very fulfilling to help customers with there banking needs. Atypical day at IBC involves data entry, problem resolution and customer service. My coworkers at IBC are sensational. It truly is a family and a team that work together to better everyone in the community and within the bank.
Pros
Awesome coworkers
Cons
low income potential
Business Anylisis
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 13, 2016
Great job enviroment, excellent benefits, nice work life balance and compensation package is very competitive with area employers. lots of room for growth.
Good
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2016
Good to work ,colleagues are good. Nice time with the company
the most enjoyably to work at the place.
. NO hardest part of the job.management is good.
fast pace great job
Loader (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VAMarch 14, 2016
Fast pace productive and energetic
how to be responsible and accountable
great management
great people and fun to work with
best part was just coming to work everyday and being around great people
Fun and Games
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 16, 2015
A typical day at work was fulfilled and knowledgeable with my co workers.The things that I learned there really helped me and made me have better opportunities.
Pros
amazing people
Cons
low pay
Very good company
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 18, 2015
Good company to work.

I learned java Knowledge.

Good management.

Co-workers are good.

I love this company.

Every one can enjoy in this company.
7 years of IT experience in requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and testing. Experience in designing and developing application
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  NJAugust 3, 2015
It is good to work there and the co-workers who all are working there would be so friendly and the management is soo innovative with their ideas and me too.
it was a tough job that paid well
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJuly 21, 2015
I started out in route sales, and eventually moved up to district sales mgr. I learned how perishable baked goods were sold and distributed throughout market places. Local management was fine, but the higher corporate levels seem to make a lot of detrimental decisions that ulitmately led to the closing of the company.The local management and emplyee's were all fine. The hardest part of the job again would be the time in which you start your day usally around 2-3 am.
Pros
pay scale learning experience
Cons
little time at home.
Hard days work but worth it.
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  FloaterJuly 13, 2015
Was a great company to work for. We got to sample all the products which added to the waist line. no complaints there. Sorry to see it go under.
Pros
Paychecks was wonderful but benefits was the best part.
Cons
Back breaking work and the traveling all over Jersey.
Fun place to make friends
Personal Banker/Telle (Former Employee) –  McallenTxJuly 11, 2015
Every day I would do my best to make customers happy if they had a sad face or they were mad I would try to make them have a better day by giving them the best experience possible.
Co workers stop being co workers and become friends we would help each other with different tasks