Ibc Employee Reviews

exited
Nursing Professor (Former Employee) –  Ponce, PRJanuary 18, 2017
Develop and implement curricula in order to prepare students adequately for the challenges presented within all aspects of the nursing field.
working with chemicals
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GADecember 16, 2016
I would work with chemicals everyday with long hours always mandatory overtime. Worked well with co-workers was the best part of the job while the hardest part of the job was the chemical fumes.
Pros
good money
Ibc
Sales/New Accounts (Current Employee) –  Port Lavaca, TXDecember 15, 2016
It is an awesome place to work. It is very fulfilling to help customers with there banking needs. Atypical day at IBC involves data entry, problem resolution and customer service. My coworkers at IBC are sensational. It truly is a family and a team that work together to better everyone in the community and within the bank.
Pros
Awesome coworkers
Cons
low income potential
Business Anylisis
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 13, 2016
Great job enviroment, excellent benefits, nice work life balance and compensation package is very competitive with area employers. lots of room for growth.
Good
Senior Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2016
Good to work ,colleagues are good. Nice time with the company
the most enjoyably to work at the place.
. NO hardest part of the job.management is good.
fast pace great job
Loader (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VAMarch 14, 2016
Fast pace productive and energetic
how to be responsible and accountable
great management
great people and fun to work with
best part was just coming to work everyday and being around great people
Fun and Games
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXDecember 16, 2015
A typical day at work was fulfilled and knowledgeable with my co workers.The things that I learned there really helped me and made me have better opportunities.
Pros
amazing people
Cons
low pay
Very good company
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 18, 2015
Good company to work.

I learned java Knowledge.

Good management.

Co-workers are good.

I love this company.

Every one can enjoy in this company.
7 years of IT experience in requirement analysis, design, development, implementation and testing. Experience in designing and developing application
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  NJAugust 3, 2015
It is good to work there and the co-workers who all are working there would be so friendly and the management is soo innovative with their ideas and me too.
it was a tough job that paid well
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJuly 21, 2015
I started out in route sales, and eventually moved up to district sales mgr. I learned how perishable baked goods were sold and distributed throughout market places. Local management was fine, but the higher corporate levels seem to make a lot of detrimental decisions that ulitmately led to the closing of the company.The local management and emplyee's were all fine. The hardest part of the job again would be the time in which you start your day usally around 2-3 am.
Pros
pay scale learning experience
Cons
little time at home.
Hard days work but worth it.
Stocker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  FloaterJuly 13, 2015
Was a great company to work for. We got to sample all the products which added to the waist line. no complaints there. Sorry to see it go under.
Pros
Paychecks was wonderful but benefits was the best part.
Cons
Back breaking work and the traveling all over Jersey.
Fun place to make friends
Personal Banker/Telle (Former Employee) –  McallenTxJuly 11, 2015
Every day I would do my best to make customers happy if they had a sad face or they were mad I would try to make them have a better day by giving them the best experience possible.
Co workers stop being co workers and become friends we would help each other with different tasks
Payroll Clerk
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 8, 2015
I worked as a payroll clerk. The daily activities where: creating letters, submitting employees time, giving out paychecks. The job wasn't any different from any other payroll clerk job, I came to work did my duties and went home and was paid accordingly.
fun place to work
Route Sales Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NCJune 25, 2015
would still be there,but they closed due to bankrupsy.really enjoyed my job,made a lot of friends. load and unload box truck,ordering product delivering to grocery stores,,schools,rest homes,etc.using hand held computer.delivering breadand snacks.
Pros
working out side
Cons
closed due to bankrupsy.
Excellent growth enviroment for students.
Professor of Hair Styling (Former Employee) –  Bayamón, Puerto RicoJune 17, 2015
Daily interaction with students. Teaching them the theoretical,practical and creative fundamentals of the beauty culture.Reinforced my skillsets and allowed me to advance and evolve both as a stylist and teacher. IBC has a well structured operational system aloowing me certain freedom within the curriculum to help the students grow. my fellow professors are both knowledgable and generous in their cooperation.Dealing with uncooprative students was the hardest part of the job. Seeing my students graduate gave me great satisfaction and fulfillment.
Pros
Availabilty of materials for teaching.
Cons
Poor healthcare benefits
Management and co-workers
Sys. Accountant/Financial Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Inverness, SCTMay 27, 2015
Training by the company for every promotion / job.
Learned so much with my System Accounting and Financial Analyst.
Working with Oracle was hard for me to learn.
Enjoyed the Project Management working with all my contract employees.
Pros
All training available to advanced
Loved the atmosphere
Teller (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMay 25, 2015
I really enjoyed working with everyone at this branch. The branch manger and teller supervisor were very nice and helpful. I learned how to do mostly all of the teller responsibilities. There was really no down side of working there. I LOVED it .
Learning experience
Ramp Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 28, 2015
Had a lot of customer service skills I learned through this job. Fast foods was not my interest but overall it was a fun learning experience. I was in charge of the cash register and orders.
Pros
discounts on pizza
Cons
Didnt like the fast food industry
I feel I could have made a positive difference if it were not for the abundance of individuals in administrative positions.
Personal Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Youngsville, LAApril 9, 2015
Reviewed client files, personnel, training protocol and came up with a plan to restructure to the point it followed State and Federal Regulations. For example Personnel write ups were not signed by the staff being written up-so no acknowledgement. Billing for services that was not appropriate delivered according to the State Regulations in several areas-attempted to clean it up.
Co-workers did not respect my authority and other co-workers.
The hardest part of job was trying to get the agency to comply with State and Federal Regulations. They were resistant to change. The most enjoyable part was knowing that I could make the changes necessary to meet State and Federal Guidelines. My presentence increased clientele because the clientele knew my work ethics.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians
IBC project team
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILJanuary 11, 2015
IBC is a top national student-run consulting organization. We receive projects from Fortune 500 companies. All the projects are done by ibc project teams.

I really enjoy the diversity among each projects team. There are students from different majors, different countries, and different years. While everyone is dedicated to the project from clients, we got to know each other and make new friends each semester. IBC provides environments to develop students' professionalism, research skill, interpersonal skills, teamwork and responsibility through real business situations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ibc. Our community is ready to answer.