Iberdrola Renewables Employee Review

View all Iberdrola Renewables reviews

Renewables Energy Company
HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PASeptember 28, 2012
Great company! Lots of diversity.Co workers were very helpful and worked hard as a team.

Other Iberdrola Renewables Employee Reviews

it was very exciting working for this company
Administrator/Inventory Management (Former Employee) –  Rio Vista, CANovember 6, 2017
I liked working for this company. I did procurement, as well as HR. I set up the shop in Rio Vista ca. Ordered all the supplies, working with different vendors to purchase our safety tools for my employees. I ordered all supplies for 100 wind turbines. we did an annual and semi annual maintenance on the turbines. I had to have every part of the wind turbine in stock. If there was a part that I needed for the farm I was working at and did not have part in stock. I had to work with other sites to get the part.. when I purchased replaced the part back to the site I got the part from.
Pros
Working for a company that did alternative energy.
Cons
Needed to hire an assistant to help me with my work load..
Poor management
Senior Wind Turbine Technician (Former Employee) –  Odell, ILSeptember 25, 2017
Great company with poor management! Little to no communication from upper management or HR. money was great and benefits were great but they don't care about there employees or turbines.
Pros
money
Cons
Terrable management