Iberdrola USA Employee Reviews in United States

Multiple Priorities and Challenges
IT Governance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 15, 2015
Many "#1 priorities" with multiple challenges including lack of resources and global demands; wonderful knowledgeable employees and contractors willing to help at any time; plenty of opportunities to learn new systems and understand international cultures; learned many new technologies, systems and business processes; management juggling multiple priorities also; most enjoyable is the PEOPLE at Iberdrola USA; unfortunately, some are negative about since priorities change daily and accomplishing tasks takes a long time
Pros
People
Cons
Changing multiple priorities; lack of resources
Most jobs outsourced, no new permanent positions
Drafting and IT Support for Iberdrola USA (RG&E) (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 11, 2015
Anything I say here would be fruitless. Changes must be made from the top down. But for the sake of filling in a box, I must type something. I am a very frustrated Single father who has been working on contract with Iberdrola since 2013 with promises of permanent employment being dangled in front of me. Meanwhile I have had no Medical benefits, no holiday pay, no personal or sick time and no bonuses. My contract ends in December, and it will not be renewed because Iberdrola wants to outsource all IT and Drafting related work.
Pros
Located close to home
Cons
no paid holidays, no sick time, no personal time, no medical benefits
Great company to work for.
Line Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Hornell, NYMarch 31, 2014
Ive learned everything from this company in the electric utility field. I started here as a young man and worked hard long hours and its supplyed me with a great life.
Pros
safety/ good pay/ great management