IBERIABANK Employee Reviews

great place
Part Time Teller (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAMarch 22, 2017
nice friendly people just doesn't want to hire full time people and help further current employees unless have something to offer. love the company just not the management at my location.
Pros
home based, amazing customers
Cons
no help to further career
Great place to work but no room for advancement
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 30, 2016
Nice people, great place to work, great benefits, but no room for advancement. Customer Service was the most important aspect of the job.
n/a
Investment Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 27, 2016
Interesting Place to work, but not outside Lousianna. Florida is a tough situation and there are too many changes in management and not enough support nor vision for the future.
Amazing workplace, fun environment, encouragement, hard work, great work ethic,
Universal Banker (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 11, 2016
My typical day at work was always fun and productive, I learned new products and procedures daily, management was completely amazing, my co workers were great additions to our team, we got along wonderfully. The hardest part of my job was leaving, the most enjoyable part of my job was my day to day interaction with my customers who I had built relationships with.
Pros
Fun, skill building environment.
Cons
I have none.
Productive and happy place to work
Teller (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAAugust 21, 2016
Working at IberiaBank was fun. Many of my co-workers became friends who I still speak to now. Working for IberiaBank was enjoyable, because you met with and assisted different customers each day, but there were also the regulars
It is good in comparison to a large bank
UNIVERSAL BANKER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 8, 2016
I felt that there was very little room to advance. I loved the client interactions, but I did not like the direction of the company. I felt expendable and I should be happy to have a job.
Iberia bank
Treasury Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 21, 2016
Speak with internal and external customers to verify outgoing wires; key outgoing wires, both domestic and foreign. Assist others with questions regarding wires. Maintain confidentiality of customer accounts. Process incoming and outgoing draw down wire requests.

The most enjoyable parts are knowing that you are assisting others and that your work is valuable.

The hardest part is making sure that your input is accurate, and the time constraints at times can be stressful.

I have enjoyed my position here very much!
Positive workplace enviornment
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AR 72223May 17, 2016
I have enjoyed coming to work every day that I have been an iberiabank employee. I have always been proud to say I am employed by iberiabank.
Really great company to work for
Teller (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 5, 2016
Greet customers warmly and direct them to appropriate bank personnel.Processed routine account transactions and balanced currency in cash drawer at the end of each shift. Rapidly and efficiently prepared customer and ATM cash and change orders.Handled various accounting transactions.Processed quarterly Vault and ATM audits with a zero error rate.
Pros
Worked with a really great group of people
Cons
Wasn't enough hours i was only part-time
iberiabank
Universal Banker (Current Employee) –  New Iberia, LAMarch 15, 2016
IBERIABANK is definitely a good company to work for! A typical work day is basically offering excellent customer service and helping customers with there account needs. The management is great, I have a awesome boss. Co-workers can be difficult at times but I am definitely and team player and get along well with them. The hardest part of job is dealing with upset customers but I know how to handle them and win them over. There was never a customer who left my office upset or in a bad mood. The most enjoyable part of my job is the atmosphere and just being able to make my customers happy. I do all that I can to help my customers.
Good work environment with good people
Commercial Underwriter (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 19, 2016
Iberiabank was a great experience for me as I received first hand credit training and was able to rotate throughout all sectors of the bank including commercial banking, retail, private banking, business banking, and treasury management. I learned a great deal in credit risk as a commercial underwriter along with business banking and private banking mortgages. All my co-workers were great there and for the most part management was great too. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning and there was alot of it. The hardest part of the job for me was sitting in a cube all day just working on analytical work and there wasn't enough face to face interaction with clients and even coworkers.
great place to work
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, AROctober 6, 2015
Great place to work. able to maintain a lot of relationships through the work place. able to maintain relationships with customers.
Enjoyable and good company to work for.
SR. RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLOctober 5, 2015
Worked in small branch, slow in summer but busy in winter. Loved working with the customers and co-workers alike. Also worked as a "floater" which I really enjoyed. Daily tasks were the typical platform customer service and teller activities.
Pros
Decent benefits and good hours
Cons
Unattainable sells goals
Great workplace with mediocre Help Desk management
Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 12, 2015
Typical day includes taking support calls and emails from bank employees. Creating tickets and working support issues. On call rotation that rarely requires after hours work.
High demanding and intense environment
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 15, 2015
I learned how to maintain my composure while assisting a difficult customer. I learned even more how to work under pressure and multi tasking. The work environment is very intense at times.
Pros
1 hr lunch and accumulate time
Cons
management not flexible
Bank has gotten to large. Not a home town bank anymore
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAOctober 29, 2014
Loved my last position with the company. Posted and balanced over 20 different investor accounts. No room for advancement there.
Very busy place to work
Vice President/Foreclosure MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLSeptember 11, 2014
It was just a job. Nothing more, nothing less. The building we occupied was very contemporary. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the legal invoices.
Pros
Beautiful facility, including the parking lot
Cons
Too much work and the Bank's processess had not grown with the Bank
Juggler
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 30, 2014
Great place to work. I have a great group of people that I support on a daily basis with my job. Never a dull moment.
Administrative and Commercial Relationship Asst. (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 29, 2014
Everyone works as a team. Willing to cross train employees.
Little Bank Image with Big Bank Mentality
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 12, 2014
No advancement training programs available; pay is not based on experience or training but by race or who you know; micromanaged branches and the majority of minorities do not hold a position higher than the assistant branch manager title.
Pros
Great Customers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBERIABANK. Our community is ready to answer.