IBERIABANK

IBERIABANK Employee Reviews

High demanding and intense environment
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: 1 hr lunch and accumulate time
Cons: management not flexible
I learned how to maintain my composure while assisting a difficult customer. I learned even more how to work under pressure and multi tasking. The work environment is very intense at times.
Bank has gotten to large. Not a home town bank anymore
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAOctober 29, 2014
Loved my last position with the company. Posted and balanced over 20 different investor accounts. No room for advancement there.
Great bank to work for and am happy to be here!
Senior Vice President (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 3, 2014
Pros: no egos and two way communication. truly a great bank, with excellent managers to work for!
Cons: brand in the market place, not enough marketing or acquisitions.
IBERIABank is a wonderful institution to work for as it provides any candidate the abililty to share ideas, be part of multiple groups, and be rewarded for excellence.

IBERIABank provides great overall benefits and management here is great to work for. It really is a two way street that they want to hear your feedback and suggestions as well!!!
Very busy place to work
Vice President/Foreclosure MANAGER (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: beautiful facility, including the parking lot
Cons: too much work and the bank's processess had not grown with the bank
It was just a job. Nothing more, nothing less. The building we occupied was very contemporary. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the legal invoices.
Juggler
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 30, 2014
Great place to work. I have a great group of people that I support on a daily basis with my job. Never a dull moment.
Administrative and Commercial Relationship Asst. (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 29, 2014
Everyone works as a team. Willing to cross train employees.
Little Bank Image with Big Bank Mentality
RELATIONSHIP BANKER (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJune 12, 2014
Pros: great customers
Cons: management
No advancement training programs available; pay is not based on experience or training but by race or who you know; micromanaged branches and the majority of minorities do not hold a position higher than the assistant branch manager title.
AVOID
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALDecember 11, 2013
Pros: free lunches and clients
Cons: everything else
Racial profiling, poor management skills, no communication skills, don't appreciate their bottom line workers
PRODUCTIVE AND GREAT PLACE TO WORK
CSR / Lead Teller (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALNovember 20, 2013
Pros: 2 wks. paid vacation, 56 hrs. sick time, birthday off with pay.
Cons: hours cut to 25 hrs. a week.
A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR AND GREAT CO-WORKERS. I ENJOY BEING AROUND PEOPLE. THE BEST PART IS THE CLIENTS YOU WAIT ON.
Extraordinary long hours were required to meet deadlines. High turnover seemed to be the norm with many employees very unhappy.
Financial Controller, VP (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARNovember 12, 2013
Pros: casual work environment
Cons: long hours, no job security, poor health benefits
From the beginning, many long hours were required to correct many problems left behind by previous Controllers. This position had seen rapid turnover. For the first 2 years of my employment, I worked insane hours: practically every weekend, as well as many nights at the office until 1am, 2am and even 3am. Eventually, this subsided as a result of hiring the right team of people and improving processes and procedures.
A typical day was a series of "firedrills", usually as a result of poor branch operations management. I had never worked for a company so disorganized. Decisions were being made that affected accounting operations with insufficient thought to the possible outcomes.

Most of my co-workers were enjoyable to work with, particularly my accounting team. We worked well together, with a positive attitude, to accomplish all that was expected of us and beyond.
The most difficult part of of the job was dealing with numerous errors made by branch employees. Their focus was production (revenue generation), not quality of their work, which resulted in an enormous amount of corrections that had to be made by the accounting department.
The most enjoyable part of the job was realizing how all of our efforts, as a team, improved accounting operations. We went from a 3rd week month end close to a 3rd business day month end close. It took a team of dedicated, motivated people to accomplish this deadline.
Very good company to work for.
Final Documents Review (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: business professional
Cons: celebrate each others memorable moments
For the most part my co-workers are great teamplayers, fun and easy to get alone with. Make a day of work fun and look forward to your next work day.
enjoy the interaction with customers on a daily basis
Universal Banker (Current Employee), Ruston, LASeptember 9, 2013
Pros: health benefits, 401k
Cons: not enough staff to smoothly run this branch, which creates added and unnecessary stress
Open new accounts, close accts
take loan applications
close loans, have documents signed
cold call potential customers
cash checks
deposits
daily cash balancing drawer

most enjoyable part of this job is helping clients obtain the loans they
need and want for homes, automobiles, vacations, or any financial
need.
Loved woring here!!
Teller (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARJuly 10, 2013
The customers are really nice and interactive, I enjoyed talking to them while conducting their transactions. My bosses were extremely nice! They are wonderful and interactive, they push you to make your goals and help you find ways to reach them! They are some of the best people I have ever worked for and anyone be lucky to work with them!!
Good
Commercial Relationship Assistant (Current Employee), Germantown, TNJune 18, 2013
Pros: work load
Cons: pay
Overall good company to work for, the hardest part of the job is the different changes, most enjoyable part of the job, working with the clients.
Customer oriented
Lead Teller (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALMay 8, 2013
Pros: small branch
Cons: vacation scheduling
IberiaBank is a bank that specializes in great customer service. I process transactions in a timely and professional manner. Maintain an accurate log of transactions and balances my teller drawer daily. I am also responsible for monthly reports and inventory of all consignment items sold.
Currently working in CRA
Regional Operations Manager / CRA Liaison VP (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLMay 1, 2013
Being involved in the support of the Community Reinvestment Act is very rewarding.
Great company!
Bank Teller (Current Employee), New Orleans, LaMarch 22, 2013
Everyone treats each other with respect. Customer service is great and comfortable work environment.
A great place to work that was a stickler from professionalism.
Loan Review Officer (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAMarch 1, 2013
Pros: being surrounded about some the smartest people that i've ever encountered.
Cons: the pay left much to be desired.
This has been the best place that I have worked. I was just beginning in commercial banking, and the amount of knowledge that I gain, has proven invaluable.
Love the people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), New Iberia, LAJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: off on all holidays and weekends
Cons: have to work during hurricanes, can't leave with family.
Got laid off, loved my job. No job security. Wonderful people, and alot of training to keep up with the new items they are offering.
Acceptable
Loan Portfolio Manager / Treasury Mgmt. Officer (Current Employee), Lake Charles, LAJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: benefits are great.
Iberiabank as a whole, is a great company to work for. The benefits offered to employees are above and beyond those offered by other financial institutions in Lake Charles.

About IBERIABANK

IBERIABANK Corp. serves up financial services with a Cajun flare. Through its flagship bank subsidiary, also called IBERIABANK, – Read more

IBERIABANK Salaries