IBEX GLOBAL

IBEX GLOBAL Employee Reviews

Joke
Frontline Agent (Current Employee), Charleston, WVJuly 28, 2015
Self destructive environment.
Never good enough performance.
No advancement.
No raises.
Policy changes daily.
Constantly making harder to do the job.
Great Place to Work
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Moon Township PaJuly 24, 2015
Great place to work very compassionate people who not only care about the company's we sub contract for but they care about the people that work for them.
review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNJuly 22, 2015
the company is gret to work for they had lots of perks laid back. I m not really sure what you want me to say about the compamy
Loud, obnoxious, false advertising
Full time Customer Retention Associate (Former Employee), Spring Hill, TNJuly 21, 2015
Pros: TVs, video games and ping pong table in the break room
Cons: Working off the clock, mandatory overtime, false sales pitches
While working here, I cried almost every day. The stress of hateful customers and staff who pushed us to falsely advertise and up-sell made me physically sick to the point where I ended up in the emergency room. The 9 weeks of training was boring and monotonous and gave no hint of what was to come when working at a call center but the classroom setting was the only enjoyable part about the entire experience.
INEXPERIENCED MANAGEMENT
Inbound CSR CRG (Current Employee), Springhill, TNJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Mandatory overtime, unpaid early logins and everything else
In order to get anywhere at this location, you would either sleep your way to the top or pucker up because that is the only way you are going anywhere at this location. You have to come in early to log in and don't get paid for it. Desk and chairs are nasty and broke all the time. The young kids they put into tl positions talk to you direspectfully and are no help. They are either outside smoking or on their phones or too busy trying to hook up with each other or the agents. Don't get me wrong, some are great annd are really helpful and they care, but beware this may not be the job for you.
Total Dysfunction...But its a job..
Customer service (Current Employee), Hampton,VAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Its a job
Cons: Too many to name..
I truly believe in the products and culture of the CLIENT.
Now, I'm writing this for the big hats of companies that outsource and provide opportunities to other companies like the one I work for. After getting the contract permenantly, the energy for anyone not in upper management ( meaning the advisors that perform the hard work) began to dwindle and almost now obsolete! Why you are asking I'm sure, and as someone who is in the position to interact daily with all, the shows that are put on while "the client"is on site became that! Just shows!! Once the client leaves, the promises that are made, – more... all the "extra" support. concern and coaching,contests and acts of appreciation disappear when the "client" leaves. Therefore leaving confused and disgruntled workers. And while the typical would say and agree that at least these people have a job, which is true,when you want people to "buy in" into "the clients" culture and beliefs, it's hard when the same skill set that is being pounded and taught isn't used for or with the ones who matter as well if not most importantly, the advisors. From lack of communication, system errors, incorrect information and no one wanting to take responsibility but rather put a band aide on wounds to temporarily fix things that simply bleed through or worse cause an infection!
Upsets of pay checks or hours messed up and how situations are nonchalantly handled if even handled at all, promises of things that never came through, and worse being forced into positions that people don't want or manipulation of people into positions and once they are in position, those promises are out the door!
What happens or happened with the company I work for is that people lose faith, faith in the company that handles "the client" and "the client" is so out the loop, maybe not caring, or simply not being told everything, that when opportunities are given to a company like mines, it's hard to get the employees to buy in and so what happens is these people are forced causing an even more hostile environment and ultimately a high turn over rate. But for this greedy company, that makes sense, cheaper to start over and over and over again.
Developing , rewarding and training those employees who have been loyal creates a sense of family ( which the CLIENT truly understands) that's important to the well being of the whole organization. If team members don't feel SECURE and invested, they won't commit towards full productivity!
So yes, this is a job. But if you are truely looking for advancement towards a career(certification, further education)..You may want to really think hard or have a solid escape plan!
I may not have a degree in business and how businesses are ran but I think if I did own or had any parts of running a business I'd want to make sure that even if outsourcing, I'd want to know how the people were being treated and to know while they may not directly work for the company,that the environment mimicked how it would be if so, to ensure that the performance would reflect the same results. Even if it meant sending in a mole, to see, just how things are done and how people respond or react, from the initial hire process to going out to the production floor. – less
Decent work environment with sales incentives, but no real room for advancement.
Technical Support Agent Inbound (Current Employee), Charleston, WVJuly 13, 2015
Pros: Decent pay, benefits, leniency, job security.
Cons: No real room for advancement, no pay increase, schedules are set and almost impossible to get changed.
A typical day at work is rather easy going if you're used to a call center environment. Management is definitely helpful. If you aren't sure of something help is always around.
Great Potential
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), South Charleston, WVJuly 8, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Short/limited breaks, also manditory overtime
My Day would start at 8:00 am receiving calls, until whenever they tell you you can go to lunch, then take more calls until you leave. There are two 10 minute breaks included which is just enough time to walk off of the call floor and into another room for a breather then back to the desk. The work was easy (for me at-least) as far as the technical aspect of it. I learned a lot about infrastructure and how technical calls and and networking are handled. Great experience

The management was a little tired, (probably because they are given so much to do), all the people were great, same can be said about the co-workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with some people sometimes and trying to resolve, unresolvable issues that we don't have the proper tools to do.

Best part of the job overall was the atmosphere because I like using and being around technology. Also if I haven't mentioned already the diverse and friendly employee base.
Call center environment
Recruiter (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Full time job
Cons: Short breaks, Senior operations managers are lacking in talent and skill sets.
This is a job and not a career. This is a call center environment with opportunity for advancement but not for a long term opportunity. This would be entry level job with potential for advancement into lower management.

I would recommend this opportunity as a resume builder. Average pay, terrible benefits package.
Do not work here
Inbound-Call representative for small business (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: to many to list
This company will keep you around long enough to get the head count they need to make money from the client. The building is unkempt and a lot of the employees get sick while working there. this is a good job only if you don't need to get paid for your first month of employment. There is a lot of micro managing in this company and no one really knows whats going on until you get "separated" from the job. the co-workers.. some are great they normally get smart and leave which in turn leaves you with the ghetto loud mouthed ones that are waiting for their chance to stab you inb the back. if you enjoy getting your hopes and dreams of advancing in the career smashed and getting yelled at by your "supervisor" then look no further this is the job for you. don't forget the best part you only get paid on the 5th and the 20th of the month.
err
agent / billing specialist (Current Employee), Hampton, VAJune 29, 2015
Pros: we
Cons: er
meeting new people , working with different people , learning new things , improving typing skills , working with different systems
ibex global
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJune 29, 2015
this company was an ok company, the company didn't have very good training , you have to wait to long to get paid management was not the best, the co workers were ok the training hours are not good at all , it doesn't teach you how to do the job correctly I liked my after training hours
Inbound Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), New Braunfels, TXJune 25, 2015
Pros: Overtime
Cons: Short breaks
Received calls from customers requiring technical support assistance in internet, video, and/or telephone services.
Friendly management and co-workers.
The hardest part of the job was requesting additional assistance from other departments.
New experiences and friendly atmosphere.
Cool Place to work
Tier 1 Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hampton, VaJune 24, 2015
Pros: Good Pay
Though the job could be stressful at times, the pay makes it all worth it. In my opinion, it is one of the better call centers in the Hampton roads areas in regards to professionalism.
Stay Away if you can from the Poor Management, and always feeling like you can be written up for every little thing even if its out of your control.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Beckley, WVJune 16, 2015
Pros: Decent pay and Set Schedule never getting called in on days off.
Cons: Management, Job Security, Expectations that are impossible to meet majority of the time, Lots of angry customers, Lazy employees from other departments
You first start this job in training at 10$ an hour, while your in training you get an hour lunch and get to learn about the products and services you will be selling for AT&T. That is the easy part of the job.
Once you get out on to the floor your pay goes up to 11$ and your lunches go down to 30 mins and two paid 10 min breaks. When you come into work you have to come in at least 15 mins early unpaid just to get the slow computers up and running or else you will have the customers yelling at you as to why they are waiting after they have already been holding. And if you work Saturdays you – more... have to fight for chairs and computers because of the lack of managers while they make you all sit in a small corner of the office that usually isn't yours. Also you get back to back calls all day long making it very difficult to sometimes finish notes on accounts and finish your call script without sounding dumb or getting into trouble for something you didn't say.This used to not be the case before the made my center combined billing so now we get everyone under the sun routed to us. Customers are usually very unruly and vulgar but there are a few you wish you didn't have to hang up on just so you wouldn't get cussed out by the next one. I wont even start to talk about the other reps that I've had the pleasure to talk to on the phone from other departments. They seem less caring then anything and are very quick to transfer someone to you even if they CAN help in some way.
Managers are impossible to find when you need them. They push for sells on every call even if the customer is already behind on their bills. This job prefers you sell rather then settle the customers problem when it comes right down to it.
This job has an extremely high turn over rate. If you manage to stay for a year you get up to 12$ an hour. I remember during my time there an event happened where nearly half the management was fired. There is no job security here not even for managers. Also if there is highly inclement weather and you cant make it because you only have a car and you live 30 miles away they don't care and will write you up. They will find almost anything to write you up for its not for the feint of heart. I found myself in situations in calls where I would have to contradict myself per what management says because they have no idea what they are doing. They tell us not to transfer calls or we will be written up but if the customer needs tech support then you have no choice. Also they suggested that we had to get permission to transfer calls before doing so. In which case as stated above none of the managers can usually ever be found.
I ended up quitting and not missing the 12$ it wasn't worth any of what this place offers. worst job experience I've had so far as you can always see them hiring on here. You will get fired if you do not sell even if no customers want to buy anything from you in the first place making it very stressful if your wanting to keep your job.
Only thing positive I found about this job is that your schedule is set in stone once you get what you want and you don't have to worry about being called in or anything. – less
overall good place to work at
Inbound Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Elkins, WVJune 15, 2015
Typical day at work would be listening to the customers and handling their needs, letting them vent to me than trying to make them a little more happy with the services.
Change your schedule all the time
Technical Support (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNJune 15, 2015
The company goes through employees all the time. Always hiring because they don't treat their employees good.

Pay is ok but the benefits are horrible
very dull and stressful
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee), New Braunfels, TXJune 9, 2015
Pros: free anti virus and other things
Cons: short breaks had to fight for hours. shorted checks an missing overtime
in my eyes this place was very unprofessional managers drank at times was told to hung up ion cxs if the manager didnt want to take the call. you would be constantly yelled at by customers. constanly shorted hours and missing overtime
productive work place, ability to move up in the company
Sales (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 3, 2015
come to work get on the phones and start dialing, you get two ten minute breaks that are paid and a half hour lunch unpaid. Easy way to meet new people, with having to communicate and help each other.
environment
Call Center Agent / (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2015
Pros: time management
Cons: short breaks
The environment was at a fast pace. You were always busy, because you were always receiving calls and helping customers.

1 2 3 4 5

About IBEX GLOBAL

Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsourcer offering an integrated suite – Read more

IBEX GLOBAL Salaries