IBEX Global Employee Reviews

Ibex Global
Customer Service Rep for Frontier Communications (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJanuary 20, 2017
* Waiting over 6 weeks for your 1st paycheck
* Inadequate training,
* lack of positive strong leadership.
* No room for advancement.
* Outdated Computer Systems
* Poor Communication from Leadership
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Leadership
customer service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJanuary 19, 2017
tina cook was a great supervisor. she made you feel like family and she took pride in her job. she also helped any employee that needed. even if she was not your supervisor. the over all job experience was good.
Hmmm
Agent- Inbound Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2017
They require you to sell or ar least offer and educate on every call. Coworkers are great but management could be more flushed and on the same page. They do work with you but they can also penalize you for it as well.
not my kind of job
Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Desk job answering phone calls from farmers agents... not my interest. Did not like the job wanted a better more active job... so i quit and applied elsewhere...
Nice place to work
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 16, 2017
Nice place to gain experience. High turn over rate. No job security. Great opportunity for someone looking to changes career paths.
Good workplace to start a career or increase income.
Customer Senior (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJanuary 15, 2017
Work hours were normal and the learning requirements were satisfactory. Not any or very limited management opportunities. Co-worker association was limited and not a big fact with the job. The most difficult part of the job was communication with management and growth potential. Enjoyed being part of a Great team, supporting a wonderful Product and self-satisfaction of performing a much required service
Pros
lunch breaks too short and not enough rest breaks for eyes and ears.
Cons
over the shoulder management
Not professional
Customer Service Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 14, 2017
Management does not have it's stuff together. Low pay for what you are doing. Staff is unprofessional (Trainer quit before training ended and they had to try and figure out how to complete our training).
Pros
Health Care
Cons
shift bids every 6 months
Great job
Technical Support Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJanuary 13, 2017
learning different trades to run and maintain a industrial plant learning industrial tools and machine. You learn so much for you work history and gain a lot of experience
Pros
good pay great benifits
Cons
Decent company with decent benefits
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elkins, WVJanuary 12, 2017
Ibex Global is a decent company with a decent bonus structure. Although, the the management is a little rough around the edges.
You really have to be close with Terri Cooper to have a job at IBEX Global
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 11, 2017
I had been trying to get a position with IBEX Global for over 5 years I know and finally I was employed there for less than two weeks, I was still in training when I was let go, And that was because of my background. I got a DUI in 2009 and that was the reason for me not to be able to work there. Even though I knew for a fact that there were several felons employed there. It was not my background, it was Terri Cooper.
Pros
Hours, pay
Cons
Discrimination, employee turnover rate
Waste,Brine,and Water Tank Diver (Former Employee) –  Sayre, PAJanuary 10, 2017
Great Pay good People never had a problem for the time worked there as long as your paper work was correct and your Truck was maintained and you treated costumers with respect the job was a piece of cake.
Pros
Good Pay
Rewarding Company
Inbound Billing/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Springhill, TNJanuary 10, 2017
A typical day at work was always challenging. Good co-workers and excellent management. Good safety training and good work skill programs. Many good resources.
There are greener pastures
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNJanuary 10, 2017
I enjoyed the people I worked with, my peers and one or two managers. For the most part the executive staff and management, as well as HR is lacking in interpersonal skills. People who file ADA paperwork seem to be treated unfairly and even have has some paperwork denied or they themselves had not followed what they agreed upon. I am not even sure of the legality of some of their actions.
Pros
Cafe in Building with inexpensive food
Cons
Too many to list
40+ hours, nice break room, great employees
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJanuary 10, 2017
Typical day there is sitting at your desk and have incoming calls for tech support come through over and over. I loved being able to help customers but when you cant they get very angry. A lot of the times the internet company had a system for helping customers that was messed up and wasn't very helpful to their customers. I learned all kinds of information about internet and computers. They have computer security and security systems they want you to sell on every call. If you are a really high seller you will get to pick your shift and get bonuses and raises and move up to supervisor. Most of the co-workers are great and helpful but there are some that have cliques and are stuck up. There are a couple hundred employees there at a time so it was very hard to feel appreciated. They split you up into teams and you don't get to pick your schedule. They have shift bids so if you come to work every day and have short call times and sell items you get first bid and most likely get to pick your supervisor. the hardest part is dealing with the negativity from customers. I loved working there though but we were allowed to have pens, papers, or books to read or do in between calls. the benefits for eye and dental are really great and they have life insurance. really strict about clock in in and out and have a point system instead of writing up or talking to supervisor.
Pros
insurance and pay, guarenteed 40 hours a week, friendly people
Cons
no books, 2 10 minute breaks, point system, back to back calls
Not at all satisfied
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJanuary 9, 2017
The benefits we horrible
There were no paid holidays off that time had to be made up in that work week .IF WE TOKK OFF
We did receive PTO
There insurance was not that bad we just did not get paid enough to get the better plan
We are topped out at $12.
Would I recommend this company to others as a second job yes a full time no
Decent Job
iOS Tier 2 Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 7, 2017
The campaign that I worked on was an awesome campaign. If you like or love Apple Inc. products you will enjoy being apart of IBEX global's iOS team. You will learn a lot working with the different products. The area of opportunity to move up in the company is very promising. I feel that the pay could have been better.
Pros
you were employed.
Cons
short breaks, short lunch, and pay
It was ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 5, 2017
I enjoy the pay rate after being there for so long they would always give a raised and that was very appropriate. I enjoyed the people around me there
Productive workplace
In Team Trainer (Current Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAJanuary 4, 2017
Productive, busy place to work. Room for growth and opportunity to make a lot of money bonusing. Competitive and fun environment
Pros
Sit all day
Cons
short breaks
Great job with growth potential
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Charleston, WVJanuary 3, 2017
Ibex is a great job and the employees and supervisors are very helpful if you show initiative. This is a technology job that deals with the customer but the training will expose you to the key areas that you need.
Pros
Well structured and great opportunity
Cons
The first pay period is held.
Position Closed
Verizon FiOS Business, Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VADecember 31, 2016
Great people, work life balance, low pay, benefits kicked in, then position Closed. Sales Rep for Verizon B2B FiOS they closed the need for or services because they stopped installs fios at that time.
Pros
Great People, Great Team, Upper Management and Trainers
Cons
Position Closed, Low Pay Didn't get Benefits soon enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBEX Global. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9