IBEX Global Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible place for employment
Tier 1 Tech Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 23, 2016
Worked here for a few weeks. First off, the pay, not the pay rate but we didn't get paid for 5 weeks after we started, just a simple fact. Started May 16, 2016 and didn't get paid until June 20, 2016. And that's not even the worst part, they mucked up our checks by 1/2. As I was working here,I thoguht our customer, Frontier, was the horrible place but it s actually Ibex. we started with 30 in our training, and only had 9 left by the time we hit the floor. poor working environment and horrible management. they're hiring so much because they can't keep enough qualified employees. SMH
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Dirty employers
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 1, 2016
Worked for Ibex for 2 months, pay was okay, supervisors have no clue to what they are doing when it comes to the systems, the corporate manager is not understanding, hr is not understanding, the campaign I worked for sucks, I got fired for listening to a supervisor and not only that but because another agent got upset that I was put in the position to take ELL calls and do floor support after ignoring this individual all day and the harsh comments coming out her mouth they fired me also for saying something back to her. IBex Global is the worst place to ever work, they are very unorganized, and can never get things done on time.
Requires you to have a very thorough schedule and long hours.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJune 2, 2016
Most work days are 9 hours, and during the day, you talk with customers over the phone with issues that they have whether it be technical, information, or even just ordering services. This job gave me a lot of patience when dealing with others. Management rewarded you for doing well at selling certain products. The hardest part of the job would be the adherence schedule for all your breaks and lunch as well as the monitoring of calls to make sure you didn't make a mistake. The most enjoyable part though was finding the sincere customers that just needed help they needed and you being the one to fix it.
Pros
Unlimited Overtime
Cons
Job Security is low
Fun work atmosphere
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVMay 16, 2016
IBEX was a great learning experience for me, there was total comradery amongst the other agents and myself. The job was fun for the most part, but as with any job there were many different rules but they were not consistent, changing every week. The pay was great, I had a great benefit package, there were many opportunities to advance if you were had perfect scores on everything from average handle time (AHT) on each call to your break schedule--you had to go when you were scheduled even if you were on the phone with a customer or it would knock you out of adherence. Over all I really enjoyed the work especially my coworkers.
Pros
constant music
Cons
change in rules/call flow constantly
Decent work environment with good supervisors and good job security
Inbound Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 29, 2016
Once you get past the training phase of the job you are placed on the floor to take calls in a customer service fashion with technical support knowledge. Management for the most part is very good, they work with the employees to create a safe and comfortable work environment. Almost everyone I personally have worked with has been an absolute pleasure to work with, supervisors, fellow employees, etc. To me personally though, the hardest part of the job is not being bored. While the more enjoyable part to me is being able to solve issues and work through problems to reach a proper conclusion.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Don't apply unless you like being on the phone all day
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 27, 2016
The days started off pretty simple you came in and logged into your station you were separated by your tier. The management was one of the best and worst parts of the job some would help you no matter what team you were on others left you out to fend for yourself if how you performed didn't affect them.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
No job security, Sitting for hours, Breaks are short, open even during inclement weather
Its not too bad
Global technical support (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNMay 31, 2016
The one thing that I did not like about working there is the strict guidelines that were layed out to follow. I am like every one else I think there should be rules to follow but they had to go to far,

Managers:
I loved my managers they were awesome and great just doing there job and what they were told to do. Lots of fun with those guys! I would love to take all of them with me to my new job,

Co-workers:
I already miss them a lot! Had loads of fun with them, and still keep in touch with them.

What I learned:
Things that will be a fantastic asset to take with me to any other job that I will make a career out of, They taught me everything! And I will always be grateful for that. Thank you to the training staff they have in place. You guys Rock!
Pros
Free lunches dinners
Cons
short breaks too strict
Procution is non-stop good to kill time if you have some.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 7, 2016
This job is alright. I would recommend this job to somebody who has time on their hands. If you are going to school and or are a parent, I would recommend looking elsewhere. The management is poor to be honest, nobody knows what they are doing. Things are always changing too fast. I dont mean to be a sour pickle about it but it is true.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Micro management, aux checking all the time
One of the most unprofessional places
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 4, 2016
Horrible place to work for. They tried not to pay me my last 2 pay checks. I had to call them everyday and finally got a hold of human resources and threatened them that I will contact the better business Bureau. After I threatened them, they sent me my checks within 2 days. Work environment is super unprofessional and unorganized and they don't work with you if you have outside conflicts. Don't apply here and save yourself stress
Ibex Global Charleston even avoid at all cost
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 17, 2016
The worst place to work. It's all about favorite and higher ups ignore you and ignore HR issues cause they don't care and managers make rude comments about other employees sometimes within ear shot of them. You can try to report it but they don't care and provide no help that could cost you your job
Cons
They take money out for everything food they provide and card the give you
Will definitely hire you if you need a job, just don't get too comfortable
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Elkins, WVMarch 30, 2016
Still currently employed at this location, getting ready to switch from AT&T retention to DirecTV billing and sales. The people are mostly nice, the music is loud, and they are aux watchers, we call them something else on the inside, but for the sake of this being posted I'll not say it. If you don't know what that is take the job and you'll find out. Not a bad job while looking for an actual career, tread cautiously though, because they will try to make you comfortable to keep you there for a long time
Pros
Free lunches, breakfasts now and then, friendly people. Pays decent
Cons
Short breaks, point system, if you need help it sometimes takes the POD group or team supervisor to get to you
Fast paced in a volatile industry.
Outside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 24, 2016
An A typical day consisted of achieving and exceeding projected sales goals coupled with delivering excellent customer service. I learned that in these types of industries, there is very little margin for error. I had the privilege of working in tandem with a group of goal oriented team players. The hardest part of working with this company was knowing that this was a seasonal position. My most enjoyable aspect of this employment opportunity was continually surpassing company expectations regarding target objective.
Pros
Being able to grasp selling concepts and techniques.
Cons
Getting home from work at 9 or 10pm.
mind boggling systems are very frustrating
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indiana, PAMarch 25, 2016
i love helping others but i really hate having to constantly sell to people when you can tell that they are grieving or getting really mad at you for trying to get them to purchase something they don't want. you can tell they have their favorites and that is who gets away or gets to do more. the co workers that i got to know over training a really nice and the trainer is great.
Pros
you get two twenty minute breaks and a half hour lunch break
Cons
bonus is like next to impossible and don't really work with you on certain matters.
Fast pace enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elkins, WVMay 17, 2016
My typical day at work would be coming in at 7:45 am my pulling systems up, logging into the phones by 7:55 a.m and ready to take calls about customers billing issues, taking credit card payment, setting up new services and also issues they were having with current service
Pros
Fun environment, incentives for sales
Cons
Short breaks, expensive healthcare
Enjoyable coworkers
Full-Time Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXMarch 24, 2016
As a trainer I would facilitate a classroom of new hire employees. This is what I loved about work. I feel that management could improve on their leadership skills, as well as communication. The hardest part of the job was the inconsistent information between departments on what is the correct and proper procedures for IBEX Global and the Client. I enjoyed the team I was on, and my specific manager was fantastic.
Pros
They work with you with schedules and life.
Cons
Management, communication, HR
Customer service
SE Consumer Sales (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 25, 2016
a typical day at work is very unorganized and a very stressful work environment. You have to constantly have to worry about loosing your job or you campaign closing. My co workers are great positive people to be around. The hardest part about my job is making sure that every policy is followed correctly when each policy conflict with one another. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to assist the customers.
Good benefits and money, bad work enviornement
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNJune 9, 2016
I would not recommend working at IBEX Global if you have young children, or already have high stress levels in your life. It is very good money and benefits but the hours are never steady and the management isn't very reliable either, you could be working up to 70 hours a week some weeks, and they are not flexible at all.
friendly staff and company holds staff celebrations for holidays
INBOUND SALES (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 1, 2016
clocking in and gathering around in the lunch area with co workers was a great way to start the day, learned new work experiences from multi-tasking to handling complicated situations with technical issues, the most enjoyable part of the job is reaching a certain number of calls handled throughout the day and meeting our daily goals .
Great place to friendly Co-workers and Management
Supervisor, Ian Jones (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78249May 25, 2016
I site down at my computer and help people fix there internet, cable or phone or any problems that they have for me to fix email passwords cable box not showing the picture internet having a red light or the phone with static on the line.
Pros
Fourty five minute lunch.
Cons
Long hold time to get to anther Department.
The company lies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  100 Parkway, Charleston WVApril 16, 2016
This is a place of lies they tell you what they want you to hear just to get you in the door they tell you that they will work with scheduling and give you what you want nope they won't not even if you have a court order.They make you pay for your own drug test and back ground check you have to take a test in 2 weeks, if you fail you no longer have a job, they don't tell you that in the interview they also cut your pay down for instance if you make 10.85. You'll actually make 8.75. This company tells lies after lies, DO NOT Waist your time!They will tell you that you can use your notes and the system LOLA then when you do and you pass they call you a cheater!They lied about everything again DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME OR GAS MONEY!
Pros
There is nothing Good about this company!!!
Cons
Tell you your work for Ibex, but tell you to tell frontier, keep it a secret