IBEX Global Employee Reviews in United States

mind boggling systems are very frustrating
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indiana, PAMarch 25, 2016
i love helping others but i really hate having to constantly sell to people when you can tell that they are grieving or getting really mad at you for trying to get them to purchase something they don't want. you can tell they have their favorites and that is who gets away or gets to do more. the co workers that i got to know over training a really nice and the trainer is great.
Pros
you get two twenty minute breaks and a half hour lunch break
Cons
bonus is like next to impossible and don't really work with you on certain matters.
Enjoyable coworkers
Full-Time Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXMarch 24, 2016
As a trainer I would facilitate a classroom of new hire employees. This is what I loved about work. I feel that management could improve on their leadership skills, as well as communication. The hardest part of the job was the inconsistent information between departments on what is the correct and proper procedures for IBEX Global and the Client. I enjoyed the team I was on, and my specific manager was fantastic.
Pros
They work with you with schedules and life.
Cons
Management, communication, HR
Wouldn't trade their good-practices but needful of communication to all levels.
Tech-support Advisor & Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJune 24, 2016
- "Here when you need us" and they honored it.
- HOWEVER, quick-turnover rates among new-hires, at the most recent time I'd heard it. I hope they will improve morale by their search for a corporate-level involvement for less ambiguity in what is heard by new-hires. a couple times over a few years there were sudden visits from an unknown inspector, but we could not know from whom until afterward, procedure like that is tough to carry out sometimes as a worker-bee or a manager-bee.

Naturally that sort of business is required by superior functions to continue evolving. But they were not consistent, I'd recommend an honest question of through-and-through rapport from stem to stern-- but that's just the pursuit of perfection of any company or group of human beings so it's good to see they are aware of it.
Customer service
SE Consumer Sales (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 25, 2016
a typical day at work is very unorganized and a very stressful work environment. You have to constantly have to worry about loosing your job or you campaign closing. My co workers are great positive people to be around. The hardest part about my job is making sure that every policy is followed correctly when each policy conflict with one another. The most enjoyable part about my job is being able to assist the customers.
Fun workplace with employees, including supervisors and operation managers.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJune 26, 2016
Very comfortable and fast paced work environment. Providing technical support to technicians and customers whom are having issues with their services. Resolve customer's issue with troubleshooting steps. Working with a trouble ticketing system to repair the issue if troubleshooting steps do not resolve the problem. Management was very friendly, helpful, and understanding with out of work issues. Co-workers were very team oriented and friendly. The hardest part of the job were the customers whom were not able to understand troubleshooting steps and very angry customers. Most enjoyable part was when you were able to fix the problem with an angry customer by de-escalating the customer and resolving the issue with troubleshooting steps.
Pros
Co-workers, and management. 45 minute lunches.
Cons
Customers.
Hard place to work nature of the beast it is a call center.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVJuly 13, 2016
The experience is educational trying not to go back to that sort of work the stress level is to high. This job is hard to do because I tell the truth and the truth is you want to tell some of the people don't get this product you will be paying out your nose for a long time.
Boring dull and stressful
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Spring hill rnJune 1, 2016
The trading room is nothing like the actual floor they don't prepare you for the brutal verbal abuse that you have to endure and smile and say I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. Overall it's a place to go if you have no emotions whatsoever and like to talk
Pros
Easy training
Cons
Bad management bad floor life brutal agent abuse
friendly staff and company holds staff celebrations for holidays
INBOUND SALES (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 1, 2016
clocking in and gathering around in the lunch area with co workers was a great way to start the day, learned new work experiences from multi-tasking to handling complicated situations with technical issues, the most enjoyable part of the job is reaching a certain number of calls handled throughout the day and meeting our daily goals .
The company lies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  100 Parkway, Charleston WVApril 16, 2016
This is a place of lies they tell you what they want you to hear just to get you in the door they tell you that they will work with scheduling and give you what you want nope they won't not even if you have a court order.They make you pay for your own drug test and back ground check you have to take a test in 2 weeks, if you fail you no longer have a job, they don't tell you that in the interview they also cut your pay down for instance if you make 10.85. You'll actually make 8.75. This company tells lies after lies, DO NOT Waist your time!They will tell you that you can use your notes and the system LOLA then when you do and you pass they call you a cheater!They lied about everything again DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME OR GAS MONEY!
Pros
There is nothing Good about this company!!!
Cons
Tell you your work for Ibex, but tell you to tell frontier, keep it a secret
Loved this job
Dispatcher, truck pusher and water truck driver (Former Employee) –  Malvern, OHMarch 2, 2016
my only complaint was the insurance. The trucks were well maintained. The employees were always nice and friendly. There was never any trucker talk. No cursing or bad mouthing. This in not your average trucking company. They show respect to everyone including themselves. By far the best company I have ever worked for. They care about their employees and are willing to help in any way they can when you have a problem. Even if it is a personal one.
not the place to work
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 14, 2016
I think this place is only good for people who want to kiss you know what for a position; the place is bogus management is bogus; clean up crew is a pervert; the women are trashy like the men; they play favoritism
Pros
good pay
Cons
messy people; everyone sleeping with everybody; females are messy
A place to get by
Inbound Technical Support - Tier 2 (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNMarch 1, 2016
It's kind of lame but not too demanding. In the beginning it was a sh** show, my hours were way off every check for 2 months (by the end of it I got payed correctly) still super frustrating. seemed like it was a good move forward. 5 months later (in my experience) it gets really old. Management varies, Some people are there to help you honestly, others are there for a paycheck. Worst part is you work for a not legit company, "a vendor site" Which I guess in the long run of things is better than shipping the jobs over seas but still lame that american companies (apparently) can't hire people directly. So instead they'll hire any dim wit for the position. Best part of this job, sitting all day, no physcial labor, no cleaning, just be on the phone.
Pros
45 min. lunchs (if your lucky)
Stay away-the worst company ever worked for
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2016
This was the worst company I ever worked for. They don't care about you or anyone else, all they care about is numbers. FAVORITISM is EXTREMELY HIGH, people working there is uneducated, cuss words all the time, arguing, fights, stinky coworkers, pushy supervisors, sale, sale, sale. Customers yell at you for the things you didn't even do, you cant tell them anything, they will scream at you, call you names, unhappy customers, unhappy employees, they're always hiring because people is always quitting. Pay to low for the all you have to take. Calls in the office every day, points scored are fake, they will give you low scores so they don't have to give you pay rise. I hated every moment, hated going to work every day, was one of the best but no one cares. You're making money for them, you're the front line and have to take it, and take it, and take it till it makes you sick. I was very happy to quit! You've been warned.
Worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 13, 2016
THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO WORK DON'T DO IT. I have been at this job for sometime. The pay is good if they get it right and when they don't you have to wait days for the rest of your money. Management is horrible they micro manage and treat employees like children. There is no job security and you don't know day to day if you are going to have a job. Yes you can get a bonus but they take money from your bonus for things you cannot control. Such as transferring or 7 day repeat like you can control if the customer is going to callback. They also hold employees responsible for bad surveys that customer give about AT&T and eventually fire you based off of those surveys. If you complain about anything they don't take the criticism well or even try to fix those things. Payroll and all important departments are overseas and they don't even understand the language to be able to communicate with employees
TRG was very bad to send you home if business was slow
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVFebruary 8, 2016
They would give you 9 seconds to finish a call, which I got good at, but you would get into trouble if you took to long on a call. Training was fun, co workers were great to help. After training they just threw you into the job, and if you were not familiar enough with the different screens it could be very difficult to answer customers question's. I made some very good friends.
Pros
The pay was good.
Cons
They would shorten your promised hours
Productive busy work enviroment with competitive motives.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAMarch 16, 2016
Muti-ring phone, Filing paperwork, Setting appointments, follow up calls (reminders), Processing payments over phone, reducing churn, explaining accounts in full detail,
Pros
Bonus plus hourly pay, customer service skills
Cons
Short luch, Unorganized. No pay raise
Productive work environment
Customer Representive- Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2016
Very great days at work. Learned to use other devices, and ways to help customers with their issues. The management is very strict, but also lenient. Co-workers are very helpful when you need help while trying to help a customer. The hardest part of the job is helping customers resolve their issues within 15 minutes or less. The most enjoyable part of the job is having compliments from the customers that you helped.
Pros
45 minute lunch, two 10 minute breaks
Prefessional Productive Growing Office
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 5, 2016
I am looking to be a part of team where leadership is encouraged while remaining an effective team player. Professionalism is always put first while keeping friendly business relationships.
Pros
Promotions from within, room for advancement.
Fun work place and flexible hours.
Call Center Agent - Personal Lines (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 18, 2016
Currently, typical work day is maintaining personal information. Explain product features and answering questions and setting proper expectations for customer inquiries.
Pros
Merchandize discounts and medical benfits.
Cons
Short breaks.
Terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJuly 13, 2016
The job can be fun; however, the management team does not care about you. They are very rude and only care about meeting specific metrics. The company also hires managers who are racists and discriminate against their employees.

2.9