IBEX Global Employee Reviews

I did not like this job for multiple reasons
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAJuly 7, 2017
The jobs training is a month long won't be paid for a month. Had to pay extra fair to get to work wasn't accommodated. Training for bank job was bad they made me not want to get a bank account. I got fired for asking to many questions but I was told to ask lots of questions
If you want to find out how strong you are, this is the place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 5, 2017
It's Ok. has been a good test. will test everything. Needs pay its people weekly and not try to work people to death.
The company is trying to get better.
Pros
you can gain experience here
Cons
poor communication
Loved this place/
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 5, 2017
This place was very nice .They were a fun company and they worked with you and took care of me.They were very supportive when my Cousin passed and when I was going throw some health issues at the time.They were willing to work around my schedule .I didn't want to leave .I hope to come back one day.
Pros
Great place all around
High Demand
Customer Service Representative/ Sales (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 5, 2017
This employer expects high demand calls with low pay. Training was long, teaching unnecessary systems. The occurrence policy is also one of the worst.
Great enviroment
Customer Service Agent/Sales (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJuly 5, 2017
The work as well as the people were great to work for. The pay was good as well. I would work for this company again if I ever move back to VA. Good commute too.
management was horrible
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Robinson, PAJune 29, 2017
very horrible experience here the work enviroment sucked the managers sucked the pay sucked the hours sucked the projects we worked on sucked i would not recomned this place to anyone
Good compensation
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 25, 2017
Company that provides good compensation, benefits such as hmo to their employee and their dependents. Also career growth wise. The Ibex managements are also pro agents which.
Okay place, need more improvement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJune 24, 2017
This place is the worst place I have ever worked at, they do not treat you with respect or care about your family or life. It is all about the place and that is all. Nothing mattered to them. I had 6 different managers(supervisors). Not worth staying and dealing with.
Pros
Free food, prizes, etc
Cons
short break
Poor
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
Working there with offenders and the management telling you that sometimes you have to deal with what is brought to you if you really need the job.
Poor concern on workers and their issues.
Cons
Short breaks, working with repeat offenders
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJune 16, 2017
Ibex is by far my favorite company to work for. I worked in the Farmers Insurance area and there we were all like family, I found my closest friends and learned the most at that job
Alot of Work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 16, 2017
Working at Ibex global was fun but at the sametime it was alot of work you had to stay focus in training at all time in order to do your job correctly and the trainers and training system was awesome
Horrid Experience
Inbound Technical Support (Former Employee) –  South Charleston, WVJune 12, 2017
Had to wait a month before my first paycheck.
Was not properly trained to complete all aspects of job. Had death threats from a customer which boss simply said to "deal with it." Joined a class action lawsuit to make up for lost wages.
Not for the weak
Technical Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJune 11, 2017
Job is very demanding. Its call after call for years. Rarely a break. I was happy to have a job but its not for someone without endurance and character.
Pros
Plenty of work
Cons
No time to think.
dont work here
senior inbound tech advisor (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TN 37174June 8, 2017
if you like a job where your hard work and dedication is noticed and be able to move up in the company this is not the job for you. if you have been there for years and apply for a management position or trainer the odds of someone getting it that has barely been there for 3 months is great. its a company that does not stand behind its own policies. there is no paid vacations. vacation ha they laugh. must save up pto to get anything paid off. if on a 10 hr shift and have to take off for bereavement you will not get the entire of it excused.
Pros
nothing
Cons
i need another book to write on the cons
Training is lacking
Agent (Former Employee) –  South Charleston, WVJune 6, 2017
Training is lacking but most of the time there were floor monitors that can answer question. It is suppose to be a help center and required you to sell or you would get in some type of trouble.
Pros
Different shifts
CUstomer service representative
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Robinson, PAJune 5, 2017
Answering billing questions that customers and also add on new services onto their plan that they already had give them promotions and other such things to bring their bill down and also escaladesome of the calls to supervisors if the problem is too extreme
Unorganized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXJune 5, 2017
This call center was so unorganized and no one had a straight answer for ANYTHING. Training was 2 weeks and the information they expect you to receive is so vast and you are not allowed to make notes and even so, it is too much to retain when you first start. The pay was good but the breaks were short and timed (off clock) and you get free service from DirecTv.
Fun at times but stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elkins, WVJune 5, 2017
IBex global had companies like att come in the stress was making sure you did what ibex wanted you to do but fighting to make sure we pleased the vender playing by those rules. Sometimes they had contradicted themselves.
Lively Workplace, but feels like being in high school all over again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJune 4, 2017
My experience at IBEX Global was a steady but stressful work environment for me in particular. It was my first call center, and I felt like I was a hamster on a spinning wheel, other than an employee. I feel that this company lacks the adequate communication that is so plainly advertised in their mission statement.

Very recently, there has been a change in management, so hopefully there will be a positive change for the incoming employees. Also, this job is not secure, so I would recommend anyone looking for a more stable job position, not place all of their time in staying with this company long-term. Have a back plan, and use this job as the experience you would want in the customer service field.
Pros
The pay is decent, and you are able to sit at a computer desk all shift.
Cons
lack of communication about proper health benefits, 10 min. breaks, and 45 min. lunches that fly by quickly
Great for Experience
Tech Support/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2017
Good place to start learning the call center industry. Bad if you want to work with professionals- recruiting will hire anyone. Best HR team and the site director is caring, I can ask the hr ladies a question or bring a complaint and I know they will take care of the concern. It does take a while to get paid but I like the TV's on the floor.
Pros
HR Team, Site Director, activites for employees and payactive
Cons
Pay schedule, shift bids and attendance policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBEX Global. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9