IBEX Global Employee Reviews in United States

Stay away-the worst company ever worked for
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 13, 2016
This was the worst company I ever worked for. They don't care about you or anyone else, all they care about is numbers. FAVORITISM is EXTREMELY HIGH, people working there is uneducated, cuss words all the time, arguing, fights, stinky coworkers, pushy supervisors, sale, sale, sale. Customers yell at you for the things you didn't even do, you cant tell them anything, they will scream at you, call you names, unhappy customers, unhappy employees, they're always hiring because people is always quitting. Pay to low for the all you have to take. Calls in the office every day, points scored are fake, they will give you low scores so they don't have to give you pay rise. I hated every moment, hated going to work every day, was one of the best but no one cares. You're making money for them, you're the front line and have to take it, and take it, and take it till it makes you sick. I was very happy to quit! You've been warned.
Complete Customer Care
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beckley, WVMay 9, 2016
It was an inbound call center. Our site just recently changed to a complete customer care center from a billing and sales department. With every call we greet the customer, acknowledge the reason for their call, empathized with the customer, and resolve the customers issue. This could consisted of tech issues, billing issues, upgrade/sale issues. Worked in many different computer systems to research the customers accounts, submit dispute cases, as well as to provide offers of products that the customer does not have. The call flow and procedures changed on a regular basis and we would have to adjust to the changes. These changes sometimes got bothersome and sometimes was hard to keep up with. With being a contractor the communication between client, management and call center agents some was not always clear and timely.

I got along with my co-workers, as well as the management team. Our team was more like a family doing many birthday, baby shower, Christmas celebrations together. I was there for close to four years and like any job there were its ups and downs. On many occasions management would provide lunches, drawings, and contest for the call center agents with a variety of prizes.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
communication and changes
Procution is non-stop good to kill time if you have some.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 7, 2016
This job is alright. I would recommend this job to somebody who has time on their hands. If you are going to school and or are a parent, I would recommend looking elsewhere. The management is poor to be honest, nobody knows what they are doing. Things are always changing too fast. I dont mean to be a sour pickle about it but it is true.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Micro management, aux checking all the time
It is a job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXMay 6, 2016
If management changed it might be a decent place to work. You will be written up so many times that you will notice the write ups contradict each other.
Pros
You get paid
Decent work environment with good supervisors and good job security
Inbound Tech Support (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 29, 2016
Once you get past the training phase of the job you are placed on the floor to take calls in a customer service fashion with technical support knowledge. Management for the most part is very good, they work with the employees to create a safe and comfortable work environment. Almost everyone I personally have worked with has been an absolute pleasure to work with, supervisors, fellow employees, etc. To me personally though, the hardest part of the job is not being bored. While the more enjoyable part to me is being able to solve issues and work through problems to reach a proper conclusion.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Short breaks
Don't apply unless you like being on the phone all day
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 27, 2016
The days started off pretty simple you came in and logged into your station you were separated by your tier. The management was one of the best and worst parts of the job some would help you no matter what team you were on others left you out to fend for yourself if how you performed didn't affect them.
Pros
The Pay
Cons
No job security, Sitting for hours, Breaks are short, open even during inclement weather
good luck
Sales/Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Beckley, WVApril 20, 2016
you must be a very goal oriented and focused on the task at hand employee in order to survive with this company. can be very stressful at times, however also very rewarding at the end of the day if you work hard enough.
easy
inbound technical support repesentive (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 19, 2016
they respect you very easily to compromise with we deal with tech issues and help them fix it over the phone or send a out bound tech .
Pros
long lunch
Cons
short breaks and no weekends off
Fun work place and flexible hours.
Call Center Agent - Personal Lines (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 18, 2016
Currently, typical work day is maintaining personal information. Explain product features and answering questions and setting proper expectations for customer inquiries.
Pros
Merchandize discounts and medical benfits.
Cons
Short breaks.
Ibex Global Charleston even avoid at all cost
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 17, 2016
The worst place to work. It's all about favorite and higher ups ignore you and ignore HR issues cause they don't care and managers make rude comments about other employees sometimes within ear shot of them. You can try to report it but they don't care and provide no help that could cost you your job
Cons
They take money out for everything food they provide and card the give you
The company lies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  100 Parkway, Charleston WVApril 16, 2016
This is a place of lies they tell you what they want you to hear just to get you in the door they tell you that they will work with scheduling and give you what you want nope they won't not even if you have a court order.They make you pay for your own drug test and back ground check you have to take a test in 2 weeks, if you fail you no longer have a job, they don't tell you that in the interview they also cut your pay down for instance if you make 10.85. You'll actually make 8.75. This company tells lies after lies, DO NOT Waist your time!They will tell you that you can use your notes and the system LOLA then when you do and you pass they call you a cheater!They lied about everything again DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME OR GAS MONEY!
Pros
There is nothing Good about this company!!!
Cons
Tell you your work for Ibex, but tell you to tell frontier, keep it a secret
Worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 13, 2016
THIS IS THE WORST PLACE TO WORK DON'T DO IT. I have been at this job for sometime. The pay is good if they get it right and when they don't you have to wait days for the rest of your money. Management is horrible they micro manage and treat employees like children. There is no job security and you don't know day to day if you are going to have a job. Yes you can get a bonus but they take money from your bonus for things you cannot control. Such as transferring or 7 day repeat like you can control if the customer is going to callback. They also hold employees responsible for bad surveys that customer give about AT&T and eventually fire you based off of those surveys. If you complain about anything they don't take the criticism well or even try to fix those things. Payroll and all important departments are overseas and they don't even understand the language to be able to communicate with employees
Great Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Beckley, WVApril 13, 2016
Management is great, they act like they really want to help you succeed, very friendly atmosphere and a good work environment
Pros
getting to talk to the customers and understand their needs
Cons
short breaks
Horrible
Tier 1 Advisor/Floor Support (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 12, 2016
Company needs to improve with management and information. The company does not support its employees and they are never accurate with time or information.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Management is horrible.
Decent Pay/Bad Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 6, 2016
Decent pay for entry level
Very unprofessional environment
Worst than most call centers
Competitive pay
will hire pretty much anyone
Prefessional Productive Growing Office
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 5, 2016
I am looking to be a part of team where leadership is encouraged while remaining an effective team player. Professionalism is always put first while keeping friendly business relationships.
Pros
Promotions from within, room for advancement.
Black Mailing Company
Directv & AT&T (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNApril 4, 2016
Ibex Global is not a great place at all. If you are needing money in order to get another job, that would be the only way to really want to work there. They advertise "Great Benefits" and that is a joke. If you consider paying about $400.00 for one person for just health insurance "Great" then I guess it is. They are constantly snapping their fingers in your ears telling you to get off the phone with the customer once you been on the phone for 12 mins when it takes 30 mins to see why the customer has messed up bills then another 20 mins or so to explain why it is messed up and then on top of that, they want you to sell something and they call this excellent customer service. You can not go to the bathroom unless it is break or lunch, so even when your body tells you it is time to go, you have to wait. Their systems always crash and you have to tell the customers your system is updating. They will tell you all day long about the bonuses but make it impossible to make the bonus. Free directv was nice while I was there, but after I have seen what is behind all of it, I will not have it in my home. I prefer to pay for Dish. Ibex logo is "Excellence, Respect, Intergrity....HAHA!! That is a joke!! There was nothing excellent, respectful or anything about that place. They will hire anyone or anything just to fill a chair. It was just a nasty place to work at. It was nasty and filthy there. There are always shift bids, you will never have a constant shift. They tell you metrics has a part in the shift you get, another lie, I was on of the top people on the floor and got stuck with a  more... bad shift. Oh, the things people "win" in the contests, is not free. They will tax it out of your check. Also, if you have any kind of problems with your pay or benefits, you have to call and speak to a foreigner. Was always told to me that we were paid from Pakistan and workforce is in the Phillipines...How can this run a company?? I like things to be local to where you walk right into somewhere and get the issues fixed right then and there. There is not really an effective clock in or clock out system. Your hours are always messed up. Everything is ALWAYS changing with Directv and AT&T policies and you will never know it until you get a call about something and have to research it for a long time to even find it. This place is just a joke and it makes me not have anything Directv or AT&T in my home!!! And another note, there is no appreciation and also you will NEVER get raises even though the bonuses are impossible to get and when the cost of living goes up, your pay does not!!  less
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
The whole Company is a CON!!
One of the most unprofessional places
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXApril 4, 2016
Horrible place to work for. They tried not to pay me my last 2 pay checks. I had to call them everyday and finally got a hold of human resources and threatened them that I will contact the better business Bureau. After I threatened them, they sent me my checks within 2 days. Work environment is super unprofessional and unorganized and they don't work with you if you have outside conflicts. Don't apply here and save yourself stress
No Life Just Work
Senior Technical Customer Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAApril 3, 2016
Perfect for a person w/o kids since you will have no life. Management only concern is for themselves. Preach team chemistry but its to many chiefs not enough Indians.
Pros
Cons
mangement
Awesome co-workers!!
Inbound Customer Care Representative, I (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNApril 2, 2016
IBEX is a good company to work for to get a better understanding of customer service. Overall, wouldn't recommend to anyone as a career.

2.9