Ibotta is a well-funded startup with the fastest growing mobile technology in CPG and Retail. Our mobile shopping app features offers by 8 of the largest 10 CPG firms, including Coke, Kraft and Clorox, and works at more than 41 retailers. We reached more than 600,000 downloads in our first 150 days and are currently closing on a multi-million dollar Series A investment round.
Description of Position
Ibotta is seeking a talented and capable Graphic Designer to join our team. This position involves graphic design, interactive design and illustration tasks. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing effective communication, illustration and design work based on direction provided by our Creative Director.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp concepts and apply direction
- Ability to easily pivot between high level product discussions and the low level implications of those discussions
- Experience with interactive design (websites) is mandatory
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Expert-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Hands-on design skills
- Experience creating responsive designs for web and mobile
- Iconography illustration skills
We offer a competitive compensation package including parking and health benefits as well as equity options for full-time employees.
Please submit your portfolio of work (either online or PDF format) and resume when applying. Must be able to live/work in Denver, CO. Ibotta is located in the LoDo neighborhood of downtown Denver. Please note that only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted.