ICC Employee Reviews

great
Manager for maintenance crew (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 3, 2017
great way to start job the cowokrers are great. really recommend applying. learned business and management tools. A typical day at work was very easy and people are great
Reputable International Codes Organization
ICC Certified Residential Plans Examiner (Current Employee) –  Jefferson Parish, LADecember 1, 2016
The standard for all building code requirements. Testing standards are rigorous and controlled, in a sterile environment, no bias involved.
Pros
Professional organization testing standaard, impeccable repuutation
Cons
N/A
Great coworkers and management
Wire Runner (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INOctober 25, 2016
I enjoyed my days here. The work was a great learning experience and the pay and benefits were great. There was an easy learning curve and the other employees were helpful.
Not the best and not the worst
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAOctober 12, 2016
I didn't mind working a ICC, but I also felt that it was a waste of my talent as a electronics technician. The people I worked with were nice and approachable. My only complaints are that the work was dull, and the job had little to no advancement opportunities.
Pros
Free lunch every other week
Cons
No health benefits of any kind
great place to work, good people and great opportunity to grow
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Geismer LAAugust 31, 2016
Working for ICC has given me the opportunity to be self sufficient. I am able to care for my children in a way never before. They gave me the chance to show that I am skilled and knowledgable in many areas of the facility.
Productive and fun
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJune 1, 2016
i love working there very flexible hours and fun. the bosses are awesome and very nice. they help when i need it. and work with me on my schedule.
Good work place
HOUSE KEEPER (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 29, 2016
Very nice company and great place to work. Could use better way to turn in you hours and clocking in to work. Could also use better trainers on equipment and in store experience. They pay ok and its not a bad temp job but not a great long term job,
Pros
ok pay
Cons
Difficult clock in and out.
Outsourced
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2016
Entry level help desk job. Outsourced company for dell updating DISD School computer Systems. Contract work 3-4 months. Very basic and repetitive work day.
Great employees
Manager for maintenance crew (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 3, 2016
Hired, trained, and supervised employees
Motivating, encouraging, and building rapport with people of all backgrounds
Used Microsoft Office to prepare memos, contracts and spreadsheets for weekly assignment calendar
Interacted with product vendors and customer service and technology support professionals
Pros
positive environment
Cons
Nothing!
Great
regional sales manager (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CADecember 7, 2015
Great people and easy to work with company lunch paid for and amazing pay with benefits, very quite location you get great bonuses in sales dept and they provide us with very clean office desk
Pros
freee lunches
Cons
Not enough energy
Work environment is chaotic and unproductive.
anonymous (Current Employee) –  new jerseyOctober 21, 2015
There is no process in place. It is chaotic, undesirable environment. Account people have no ability to manage clients. Time tables are unreasonable. No matter how many meetings to discuss process improvement, nothing changes.
Great entry level organization to build up your experience
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAMay 27, 2015
This is a great company to work for if you are new to the work force. Small privately owned company doing about $20-25 million a year in business. Great opportunity to get exposed to other departments in a company. Small set up allows for you to work with the purchasing department, customer service, finance and warehouse to make sure your sales are fulfilled in a timely manner. The downfall to working for this organization is it is extremely difficult to obtain advancement opportunities. Unless an existing position, that is critical to the success of the organization, is made vacant promotions are rare and merit increases are minimal at best.
Pros
You only work while in the office, rarely work from home
Cons
Not much advancement opportunity
Well run company, enjoyable work life balance
Product Technology Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 22, 2015
Typical day involved electrical electronic performance test of product samples, evaluation and documentation, collaboration with marketing and quality assurance, support customers with technical warranty service, Underwriters Lab product certifications, test equipment and laboratory maintenance. Occasional collaboration with the Telecommunications Industry Association on development of new test standards and test methods.
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 13, 2015
I have nothing to review. This place is a fun place and nice environment to work. The manager is nice and understanding. Supervisor is wonderful. Employee are great to talk to.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
nothing
Good place to work.
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSFebruary 5, 2015
A typical day at work, would be that I would grade papers and file papers. If I was needed to run errands,I would.The teacher I worked for was very nice and easy to work for.
Pros
good work hours
Cons
school letting out
Great company to work for
Secretary/HR (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 12, 2014
ICC had many job opportunities, it has since been sold. I worked as an administrator.
Decent
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 8, 2014
It has been an overall good company to work for with a few payroll issues and other issues.
Had better jobs
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 29, 2014
My job was very stressful and I didn't feel comfortable that I would have a job the next day. Very volatile work environment.
A good place to work
Adjunct instructor (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILMay 23, 2014
Very pleasant work emviroment, all management and colleges are supportive, helpful and encourage you to succeed.
Field Service Tech/Help Desk (End User)
Part-Time On Call (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2014
Provided help desk solutions by visiting sites (schools & offices) and working in a number of different fast paced environments. Implemented Ghost Casting and other re-imaging technologies in educational and business related technology.

Installed and deployed various topologies in Schools and Office that may include but are not limited to: Lenovo, Apple, Dell, Lexmark, and Brother. Repaired laptop keyboards and screens. Set up a multitude of Printers and Monitors, including Dual and sometimes Triple monitor systems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICC. Our community is ready to answer.