ICC Employee Reviews in United States

Outsourced
Help Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2016
Entry level help desk job. Outsourced company for dell updating DISD School computer Systems. Contract work 3-4 months. Very basic and repetitive work day.
Great employees
Manager for maintenance crew (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 3, 2016
Hired, trained, and supervised employees
Motivating, encouraging, and building rapport with people of all backgrounds
Used Microsoft Office to prepare memos, contracts and spreadsheets for weekly assignment calendar
Interacted with product vendors and customer service and technology support professionals
Pros
positive environment
Cons
Nothing!
Great
regional sales manager (Current Employee) –  Fullerton, CADecember 7, 2015
Great people and easy to work with company lunch paid for and amazing pay with benefits, very quite location you get great bonuses in sales dept and they provide us with very clean office desk
Pros
freee lunches
Cons
Not enough energy
Work environment is chaotic and unproductive.
anonymous (Current Employee) –  new jerseyOctober 21, 2015
There is no process in place. It is chaotic, undesirable environment. Account people have no ability to manage clients. Time tables are unreasonable. No matter how many meetings to discuss process improvement, nothing changes.
Great entry level organization to build up your experience
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAMay 27, 2015
This is a great company to work for if you are new to the work force. Small privately owned company doing about $20-25 million a year in business. Great opportunity to get exposed to other departments in a company. Small set up allows for you to work with the purchasing department, customer service, finance and warehouse to make sure your sales are fulfilled in a timely manner. The downfall to working for this organization is it is extremely difficult to obtain advancement opportunities. Unless an existing position, that is critical to the success of the organization, is made vacant promotions are rare and merit increases are minimal at best.
Pros
You only work while in the office, rarely work from home
Cons
Not much advancement opportunity
Well run company, enjoyable work life balance
Product Technology Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 22, 2015
Typical day involved electrical electronic performance test of product samples, evaluation and documentation, collaboration with marketing and quality assurance, support customers with technical warranty service, Underwriters Lab product certifications, test equipment and laboratory maintenance. Occasional collaboration with the Telecommunications Industry Association on development of new test standards and test methods.
Assembly Technician (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 13, 2015
I have nothing to review. This place is a fun place and nice environment to work. The manager is nice and understanding. Supervisor is wonderful. Employee are great to talk to.
Pros
nice environment
Cons
nothing
Good place to work.
Teacher Aide (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSFebruary 5, 2015
A typical day at work, would be that I would grade papers and file papers. If I was needed to run errands,I would.The teacher I worked for was very nice and easy to work for.
Pros
good work hours
Cons
school letting out
Great company to work for
Secretary/HR (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 12, 2014
ICC had many job opportunities, it has since been sold. I worked as an administrator.
Decent
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJuly 8, 2014
It has been an overall good company to work for with a few payroll issues and other issues.
Had better jobs
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 29, 2014
My job was very stressful and I didn't feel comfortable that I would have a job the next day. Very volatile work environment.
A good place to work
Adjunct instructor (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILMay 23, 2014
Very pleasant work emviroment, all management and colleges are supportive, helpful and encourage you to succeed.
Field Service Tech/Help Desk (End User)
Part-Time On Call (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2014
Provided help desk solutions by visiting sites (schools & offices) and working in a number of different fast paced environments. Implemented Ghost Casting and other re-imaging technologies in educational and business related technology.

Installed and deployed various topologies in Schools and Office that may include but are not limited to: Lenovo, Apple, Dell, Lexmark, and Brother. Repaired laptop keyboards and screens. Set up a multitude of Printers and Monitors, including Dual and sometimes Triple monitor systems.
Information Control Corporation
Software Architect/Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2013
Moderate for an Expert
Interactive team management
Good Management
Just another day at the job
Rocky Mountain & Latin America Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CADecember 3, 2013
The daily was calling out to integrators and installers trying to earn there business by switching them to use our offerings with about 30 to 40 calls a day and also managing accounts within a set territory. I was able to learn about the voice and data world and the technology that comes with it (Fiber optics, low voltage and data structuring) which is a great field. Our management was very set in there policies but there was structure and guidelines where strict. I made some good friends and was able to help others along the way. The hardest part of the job was convincing the competitors loyal customers on how our products would benefit them but it was also the most positive and fulfilling once you were able to help them on certain projects and please them with customer satisfaction that has helped me within my career.
Great atmosphere to obtain your life goals
Financial Advisor (Current Employee) –  Smithtown, NYSeptember 16, 2013
We are seeking a representative to fill a Financial Advisory position at a retail investment firm located in Smithtown, NY
We are looking for a creative, intelligent, self starting, and money motivated individual for our position.

We sponsor Broker Trainees for their Series 7 and 66 examinations, and take care of their licensing fees.

Advisors will gain experience in sales techniques as well as develop an analytical approach to the business.

New Advisors will work with established money managers and gain the knowledge and experience needed to be successful on Wall Street.
This job is a platform to financial independence.

The Ideal Candidate should possess:
-A major in Finance/Management/Sales
-Great communication skills
-Money motivated

It is a full-time position with a salary + commission
Good and effective environment
Computer Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2013
Used Ghost Disk Cloning software to retrieve individual files, and mounted image files as read-only file systems within Windows explorer. Implemented server-side technology to re-image computer disk images on multiple hardware assisted machines and virtual software based architecture. Set up domains using Active Directory and added users and computers to them. Re-partitioned unusable hard drive and created new partition tables to re-enable successful boot. Extended HDDs and VHDs and converted them from basic to dynamic.
Work place
Deployment Services Field technician (Current Employee) –  NEW JERSEYAugust 17, 2013
Well I have learned alot at this current position , it has reached a dead end with no benefits and I rarely get a 35 hour work week.I am recently married. I am seeking a good job for the future of my wife and myself.
Pros
flexible hours allow me to look for another job
Cons
no benefits . inconsistent hours. seasonal job wioth no pay during off season
Assembly/Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 17, 2013
Always laying off
not long term employment
not hiring
union
great co workers
Store Lead (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 25, 2013
management were like kids never took nothing serous. took the staff for granted .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICC. Our community is ready to answer.