ICF Employee Reviews

OK place to work
Linux Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 15, 2015
Benefits are good, people are nice. Most of the management is top notch. If your looking to move up, thats a different story
Test Team Lead
Test Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 6, 2015
My typical day was problem solving scripts that was ran through Mainframe. I assign duties to analyst, assisting other platforms ,i.e....PC and Web testing, Creating test cases and logs when issues found during testing. Maintain traceability matric, Schedule and held meeting with staff once a week, My job was time consuming which I enjoy keeping busy and learn new things everyday. For the hardest part of my day, I don't know if there was, I having been doing testing for over forth teen years. The most enjoyable part of my day was knowing that I was able to help my staff complete there work by solving there problems so they could continue.
IT WAS FUN WORK PLACE TILL WE WERE BOUGHT OUT
Project Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Prairieville, LASeptember 18, 2015
LIKE MY JOB RUNNING JOB PERSONEL REALY LIKE DOING INSPECTION WORK RIGHT NOW MANGERING THE JOB AND DOING INSPECTING WORK
Decent company
IT Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 11, 2014
A great team of co-workers makes work 10 times better. Managing difficult clients is the hardest part of the job.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJuly 28, 2014
Great place to work Good people to work for. I had a great work environment and also great managers.
Pros
great environment
Cons
no healthcare
Great company to work for.
Cyber Security Assessment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Adelphi, MDJune 15, 2014
Great company to work for. Management is great. The teams all work together for the goal of the organization.
A typical work day was most enjoyable by being able to help my clients.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 13, 2013
Supervised and monitored phone calls of 3,000 AT Home Agents.
Trained and issued performance improvement notifications, conduct appraisals on AT Home Agents as well as agents that are on the production Floor.
ICF the review
Research Technician (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 20, 2013
I have worked here for a year and it has been okay but it is very stressful the managers are okay. The team leads sometimes dont know whats going on. They also seem to be disorgaized the PTO isnt that good but the health benefits are okay with no dental. The job is stressful as I said but it is a pretty okay job but I want something else.
Nobody Knows What The Are Doing...
Award Winning Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Woodlawn, MarylandMay 9, 2013
I thought this was a good career move, but it was the worse decision I ever made. I had to wait over a year to get my health care, because nobody knows what they are doing. It was every day, something went wrong and nobody did anything about it. Management didn't come to work most of the time, couldn't count on them. Co-workers were all just friends and family who didn't do much of anything, because they didn't have a clue. I ended up doing 90% of the work and never got a single promotion or bonus. Others did, all the time. In short, you will regret going to work for this company. I've seen so many people come and go it was unreal that I lasted as long as I did. I left short after I was bullied and finally assaulted several times. Swim away while you still can.
Cons
bad management, bad chain of command, nobody knows much of anything
Great Place
Audit, Monitoring Appeals Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 1, 2013
Great atmosphere. Follow policy and procedure. Helping surivors in disaster areas, with process and procedures in submitting supporting documents in filing a claim.
Undependable position
Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAJanuary 30, 2013
This is an easy job with decent pay. Job security is nonexistent. Every other week our hours are cut and then reinstated. Each meeting promises that this kind of thing will not happen in the future, but the following week, it does
Pros
easy work, good coworker relationships, free coffee and hot chocolate, use of refrigerators, freezers, and microwaves. 24 hour security guards.
Cons
no job security or advancement opportunities