ICF Employee Reviews

Amazing work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 9, 2017
This organization has an amazing mission and they're really engrained into the community as well. They do some really amazing work which makes the day fly by.
not a great place to work
Cash Receipts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 6, 2017
this place is cut throat and unhealthy place to work for. I would never recommend anyone to work at ICF. the management and upper level people get all the rewards while they slave the little people. there turn over rate is high because of how they treat their staff.
Bi-lingual Survey Research Technician (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 31, 2017
It was a great place to work. I left because I wanted to finish school and graduate. Great hours and area to work in. Friendly environment. Someone is always there to help.
Decent Place to 'work
Operations Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIMay 31, 2017
Good benefits for management - Health Care, Dental and great PTO.
Decent work environment - you get out what you put in. If you are willing and able to relocate there are tons of opportunities.
Awesome
Survey Researcher (Current Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 22, 2017
I loved working here. The job and the people were awesome. Fast paced, chance for advancement and growth. Collected information from people used by the FDA, CDC and other federal/national organizations in order to create statistics, policies, laws etc.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Only partime
Good job culture with tricky job advancement
Water Resource Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 15, 2017
The culture at ICF is fresh for the environmental department. Management can be good or bad as employees are not matched accordingly to title and skill set. Overall, good culture, but you have to be your own advocate and management is not as supportive.
Great Company Overall
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 11, 2017
I've enjoyed working at ICF if you land on the right project you have a great over all life balance, flexible hours and great benefits. It makes it easier to come to work with great team members and a good job culture
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  ConfidentialMay 10, 2017
The company really cares about employees and providing a comfortable work environment. It consults on a variety of topics in different industries that people care about.
Computer Work
Noutbound Caller (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAMay 1, 2017
Its nice here if you enjoy sitting in front of a computer and talking on a phone for 12 hours a day 7 days a week. You call people and do surveys. You need a lot of patience for this job.
Great people
Media Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 26, 2017
Great place to work. Management and training of staff is not good.
Learned a lot about media. Enjoyed the freedom of working from home. Really like my co-workers
Company does not train properly.
Customers Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 24, 2017
I worked for this company and Quality Assurance was not set up when I was fired for a call.My first day working at the company I went home crying because the trainer accused me of rolling my eyes.I came in under a new contract this company has never had before with another state. The training only lasted for 4 days and then we where threw on the phones. I watched as they continued to hire people and then one day they had a mass firing. When I say mass, I mean over 100 people.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
You always have to watch your back
Fun productive pace to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 20, 2017
Everyone here is very nice an understand lots of nice people An makes it fun to work there, the supervisors are very understanding An will work with you
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Short breaks
review
Financial and Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 11, 2017
typical government agency with a lot of bureaucracy without much attention to employee's quality of work or life. Mission of the agency over all is not clear
survey research
Survey Research (Former Employee) –  Martinsville, VAApril 11, 2017
this is a OK company. You have long day calling people to conduct surveys. nice co-workers not a hard job.............................................
business oriented, very professional
Document Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 4, 2017
excellent company to work for. Because this company lost the bid for an extension, I was hired by the new bid winner. I respected my manager and worked very hard to ensure all data by my team was accurate and on time.
Pros
very good middle management
Cons
high management not so much
not please with fairness across the board
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 28, 2017
Lots of work. Ok with that. The pay is not equivalent to other consulting firms. It seems like this company hand picks who they want to promote/provide bonuses to. The ability to move up and get annual increases is very ambiguous. Doesn't feel good to employees.
This was the coolest temporary job I ever had
Call Center Line Agent (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 20, 2017
This was a very large call center of which I am very comfortable from the bell company days. Hard work, seated all day with a headset. The flow of calls ruled the day and there was hardly enough time to really do anything except answer the phones.
Pros
They took such care in their training, I was impressed
Cons
The salary was ok, And the rules changed a lot.Appriasals were stiff and controlled.
job itself was rewarding but little pay
ID Instructor & Medication Aide (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IAMarch 20, 2017
working and caring for ICF/ID individuals is rewarding and fun; however challenging at times. short staffed and little pay and poor management and scheduling
Very Productive Work Place
Technical Director (Former Employee) –  Joint Base MDLMarch 19, 2017
ICF is a great company to work for. I really enjoyed working at ICF. The Team at ICF treat you like an adult and does not micro manage their employees.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
One of the best companies I ever worked for
Web Applications Developer – Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 14, 2017
Benefits started sooner than other companies and pay was really good. I enjoy being a part of ICF. Great culture, and although I was not located in headquarters, our remote site was a great place to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICF. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6