Icon Health & Fitness, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It was fast paced training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 19, 2017
Enjoyed it, good job for people who are good over the phone with people. Nice work environment and the place really cared about customers. Flexible and willing to work with your schedule, allows you to come back as well if you leave for schooling.
Icon fitness
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 10, 2017
Is the hard work place you always moving you go be alert teasers always forklift driving do you lifting weights boxes of weights and put it on pallets you have to be quick with the pallet stacking
Productive and great people
Senior Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Clearfield, UTFebruary 14, 2017
Wide cultured company.
Egual opportunity employer.
Fast paced
Positive environment.
Worked as Sr. Human Resources and also administrative assistant to Fabrication Manager
Pros
Hour lunches, flexable schedule
Cons
Salary was very low.
it was work
Warehouse Production (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTFebruary 9, 2017
boring and repetitious in the building and assembly of treadmills. Other then that it was steady work, and reliable pay.
A sad departure.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 14, 2017
When I worked here, I had an okay time. I had to pick things off of shelves that were incredibly tall. And then put them in bins, where I took the bins to the batch line and put them in other bins to have the correct parts for each order.

I learned how to manage my organization and speed to get the things done. The hardest part of the job was getting things off of the highest shelf, in which the ladder didn't reach to.

The most enjoyable part of the job were the benefits.
Pros
Occasional 1 hr lunch breaks on 12 hr shifts
Cons
Same parts would be on the third shelf to fulfill one order, but you still need to pick the same part from the 8th shelf.
It paid the bills
Fabricator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 25, 2016
i learned how to operate punch press and tools to shape metal into what i wanted. Management was not very good they were only interested in production and numbers, not there people. There workers where only there to get the number that management want. My coworkers were good to work with. Management did not treat their worker with respect.
Loved working here
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 29, 2016
The people in my office were awesome to work with. I worked in RPS and my managers were fantastic. The work would be terrible on days people called in sick but everyone helped to make the day go by faster. RPS is where we ship out return parts and I mainly made boxes and put the orders inside. I worked at metering for a little while but it just wasn't for me so I went back to boxing.
Pros
People were friendly, Several Breaks, Long lunch period
During a normal day at work it is a lot of review of the same product, maintenance, and updating of old product with design modifications.
Engineering Tech / Process Writer (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 26, 2015
The best part of my day is working and interacting with my coworkers. We work well as a cohesive unit to solve problems and implement solutions to help increase productivity, reduce cost, and ease of manufacturability. There are plenty of political hoops that need to be navigated to accommodate all parties.
Pros
Flexibility with my family to leave at a moments notice
Cons
The culture spawned from upper management has made it difficult to stay positive
Just a job. no place to advance
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 19, 2015
A good pay check, but that is it. The managent was horrible and did what they wanted their. This location of Icon was in Ogden Utah, away from the main plant in Logan Utah. so they would do mock prizes and choose who they would want to win. New temps would come in and win excersise machines and gift cards.
Pros
none other then paycheck
Cons
not a good place to advance