Icon Health & Fitness, Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
It paid the bills
Fabricator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 25, 2016
i learned how to operate punch press and tools to shape metal into what i wanted. Management was not very good they were only interested in production and numbers, not there people. There workers where only there to get the number that management want. My coworkers were good to work with. Management did not treat their worker with respect.
Loved working here
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTSeptember 29, 2016
The people in my office were awesome to work with. I worked in RPS and my managers were fantastic. The work would be terrible on days people called in sick but everyone helped to make the day go by faster. RPS is where we ship out return parts and I mainly made boxes and put the orders inside. I worked at metering for a little while but it just wasn't for me so I went back to boxing.
Pros
People were friendly, Several Breaks, Long lunch period
During a normal day at work it is a lot of review of the same product, maintenance, and updating of old product with design modifications.
Engineering Tech / Process Writer (Current Employee) –  Logan, UTOctober 26, 2015
The best part of my day is working and interacting with my coworkers. We work well as a cohesive unit to solve problems and implement solutions to help increase productivity, reduce cost, and ease of manufacturability. There are plenty of political hoops that need to be navigated to accommodate all parties.
Pros
Flexibility with my family to leave at a moments notice
Cons
The culture spawned from upper management has made it difficult to stay positive
Just a job. no place to advance
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 19, 2015
A good pay check, but that is it. The managent was horrible and did what they wanted their. This location of Icon was in Ogden Utah, away from the main plant in Logan Utah. so they would do mock prizes and choose who they would want to win. New temps would come in and win excersise machines and gift cards.
Pros
none other then paycheck
Cons
not a good place to advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Icon Health & Fitness, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8