Icon Information Consultants Employee Reviews

ICON Consultants, was a great staffing agency
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  League City, TXMay 18, 2017
I was working a contract through ICON Consultants with Reliant Energy as an independent sales consultant. My office was in a RE/MAX Realty office where I built relationships with the realtors and there clients allowing me to service them with electricity, security, and home warranty needs.
Professional company to work for
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2017
Good consultant agency to work for. Always busy and learning new skills. The overall attitude is pleasant. The hardest part of the job is being able to utilize your time properly to get everything you need to get done completed by the end of the day.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Insurance too expensive
Icon Inofrmation Consultants is a great place to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2016
Working on assignment at Waste Managements, Supporting 2 Vice Presidents, 5 directors and a team of 100.
Completed complex travel arrangements, busy team and management calendars, tracked and documented Human Resources credentials.
Ordered Office supplies, tracked budget items, completed expense reports, kept financial records
Worked on contracts, presentations, including correspondence between vendors, clients
Pros
Icon Information Consultants
Cons
Great culture and working atmosphere
Electronics Processor - Contractor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 18, 2016
Enjoyed working here as there was a vibrant culture with a young staff and friendly atmosphere. Management was great and kept everyone focused on the job at hand.
Contractual work at Nuclear Power Plants
Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2016
In-processing of individuals for various Nuclear Power Plants during Refueling/Maintainance Outages. Background, Fitness for Duty, and entering Sensitive information into various computer systems.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Short amount of time on each job
Family oriented staff with nice work/family balance lifestyle
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 21, 2016
The Director of Account Management and the owners are supportive of the staff. They want to see the company grow and are willing to invest in the development of the team.
Excellent
Customer Master Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 14, 2015
As a consultant, I highly recommend Icon Information Consultants company. They do not contact you very often while working as a contractor because they trust you are doing your job requirements at your present position. They are pleasant when I have questions to ask about benefits and raises.
I work in Pittsburgh, PA for Covestro, LLC. as a SAP consultant. I work with all employees around the world setting new data and changing data existing Covestro LLC customers. The hardest part of my job is understanding global customers requests since they speak a foreign language and they do try to speak English with me. I resolve this issue by asking them to send me text messages and we are able to communicate better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the global community around the world. I like to learn about other cultures and political views while at the same time helping them with their issues they are having using the SAP system.
I have learned to be patient and to ask several questions when I do not understand an issue. I have learned many aspects of Customer Master Data in SAP including outputs, setting up SQVL queries, and interpreting SAP data and transactions for Master Data.
good temp agency
Security (Former Employee) –  Delta, PANovember 21, 2015
It was a good experience for my first interaction with a temp agency and it allowed me to get in with the company that I am currently with.
Very fun and Productive work enviroment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Awesome
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston TXMay 18, 2015
Very easy to work with. Everything was taken care of via the computer. Everyone was very helpful and took care of any request I had!
Not great
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2015
Weird environment I would not recommend this place for anyone to work. Management is rude and arrogant. They fired people if they don't agree with their ideas and views.
No comment.
Billing Investigator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 23, 2015
No comment. Not dependable job security. No place to advance in this company. The company hired contractual and no warning to time to end contract.
Productive place to work
Analyst Recorder for Shell Global Company (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2015
Was always willing to answer all questions. Was always willing to give instructions prior to jobs. Was great in pay comparable to skills.
Excellent company
DIRECTOR CLIENT PROGRAMS (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 12, 2014
A great WBE in the Human Capital Solutions industry! Great place to hoan your recruiting and team work skills.
they made cookies every week
Sr. Executive Assistant to President & CEO (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2014
the employees worked very well for a small environment. i enjoyed the atmosphere but I was looking for a permanent position where i could grow in my role.
Pros
lunch was delivered everyday
Cons
Leadership did not encourage everyone working as a team
Job Summary
Test Engineer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Icon for HP was a Diags Test job that had great people to work with and team. I loved the people I worked with.
Management just wasn't managed well, could have been better it was always a flip of a coin on what work you were doing, you could be doing a test and then the test case would drop with out telling any updates at times, getting test cases where we didn't have the parts to actually do the diag test cases.
The most enjoyable apart of the job was the freedom and the people I worked with were great.
Bad part here was no room for growth or even a raise after three years and taking on lead in the servers I did diags test for and help others and new employees on failures reporting on the diagnostics. How the whole system works.
Learned alot about the Professional Services Industry
Support Specialist - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2013
Great place to work, Nice people, lots of perks, great training programs.
Intense workflow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 1, 2013
I would love to work Icon again if any clerical, customer service,
administrative assistance or office work becomes available with this company in the Winston Salem, Rural Hall or Kernersville area.
Pros
insurance benefits
Cons
n/a
Great
Senior Executive Assistant (TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT) (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 17, 2012
ICON Consultants is a temporary/outsourcing company that placed me at Deutsche Bank.
Good Company
RECRUITING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 2, 2012
Good Company Work is very repetative. Location is great you have a great view.
Pros
great view
Cons
no free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Icon Information Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9