1) Typical day- data entry and interacting with networks
2) you learn the internal system, how to negotiate buys between client and network,
3) most of management is very open, understanding, and willing to pull you forward if you show interest
4) co-workers are nice for the most part, but there are cliques, and bad apples. (like any place of business)
5) the hardest part of the job is "you" (If you don't like corporate work or data entry, DON'T come here)
6) the most enjoyable- the people co-workers, executives, clients, and most of the network reps.
getting to leave early sometimes