Icon Employee Reviews

N/a
Bartender and Server (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLMay 21, 2017
Head bartender, fast paced; costumer service; hospitality, money handling, running credit cards, serving food, customer satisfaction, being my own boss.
Excellent place for team players!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTApril 4, 2017
ICON Health and Fitness is an excellent place to work. The training given is spot on. I personally found my co-workers to enjoyable to work with. I enjoyed going to work and helping customers. It is an excellent place for people who enjoy working on a team.
Pros
Weekly team meetings, positive feed back, and lots of support.
Cons
Productivity slow downs
Great place
Director H.R. (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 29, 2016
Love this hotel. Everyone is so nice and goes far and above the norm of customer service.

The hotel is down town and next to the rail for great transportation.
Pros
free parking
Cons
short breaks
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAOctober 26, 2016
Long hours, in all types of weather. Enjoyed co-workers, would travel for weeks at a time. Work would vary depending on what job site I was sent to.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Long Hours
Stressful place to work
Study Start Up Assoc (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNOctober 19, 2016
8-10 hours /day. Learned a lot about negotiating contracts. Had to learn on my own, very little training. Did not enjoy my experience there.
Teacherble working environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  NYOctober 8, 2016
The workplace was such that once one is ready to gain knowledge in that field, there was no limitation to progress. This made me enjoy working there.
Fun Place
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 6, 2016
Great day. The environment is very work friendly. Love seeing and meeting new customers. Hardest part is organization.
it you love working in retail this is the job for you
Customer service and sales (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 7, 2016
It is a good place to work but the pay is not good and the management.. if they start to pay employe more than u will see better result and also mangers need to be more trained
Pros
pay and management
Cons
fun place to work
Excellent
Clinical Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 6, 2016
would have loved to continue my work with this company but unfortunately my schedule had too much of a impact at the time. job always kept you on your toes, never did the same thing ever day. would recommend this job to the right people any day!
Terrible company
Tool and Die Maker (Machinist) (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJune 25, 2016
They lay off people every other year. Finally they moved most the work to China. That just goes to show how cheap of a company they are. If they want to pay Chinese $.5/hr of work, what do you think they will think of your wages?

Not a secure job place to work at.
Pros
Cons
They have no respect for their employees.

Want to know more about Icon?

Ask a question
Great Company
Home-based CRA II/III (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2016
Great company to work for!! Been there for over two years and have had no major issues. Great job work life balance, compensation, and job security. The management and job culture is pretty good as well.
Diverse Work place and work life balance
Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Home based officeMay 5, 2016
Work/ life balance is good, the company is diverse and my manager is great! The overall company is good. They are not robots, which is something I can appreciate.
Pros
Diversity and Work Life Balance
Cons
Pay
Productive Work Environment
Retail District Supervisor Manager - TN, AL, MS (Former Employee) –  memphiMarch 30, 2016
Very Productive in all aspects, paper work, management meetings, setting up events with local or big time celebrities. (yo gotti,fetty wap, cast of the empire, ect.)
Learned to multitask & meet deadlines,learned a lot about the men fashion industry (urban wear) (brands I associated with Rockstar, True Religion, PRPS, Robin Jean, Bally, Louis Leeman, MCM, ect.

Co-workers were amazing, uplifting high spirited, fashion iconist. Would love to work again with such amazing people.
The hardest part of the job was meeting deadlines for a total of 46 stores, as far as getting advertisement done, buying merchandise for each individual store. Traveling to each region was starting to take a toll on me but I managed it & did what I was told.
The most enjoyable part of my job was, traveling to different states for big time trade show. Working with great people, seeing celebrities. Highlight was picking out the wear everyone enjoyed the most. I'm glad I was apart of this company.
Pros
Travel, Meeting celebs, Enjoyable office space
Cons
going from store to store, no healthcare, no benefit
Alright, but not exacly comfortable.
Certified Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COMarch 9, 2016
I worked in Radiology. The management at this hospital is excessive. I would say that they need to cut the fat at the top. Too much duplicity in the management arena.
Pros
Fairly stable.
Cons
Low pay and poor morale.
Good place to work with great opportunity to advance
Junior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Logan,utahFebruary 29, 2016
I like the the great opportunity to make changes if that was for improvement.
great schedule to work.

In summer time was low that give as opportunity to be with the family and enjoy the summer.

I learn a lot about organization and lean Manufacturing and be self motivated.
the management was open to new ideas and implementation of them.
I like to work with a different people from many cultures
Make people to change ways to work and implement lean manufacturing but in the end all the people was into it.

The fun part was the opportunity to implement changes and facilitated the job of the people making his job easy and more productive with less effort.
Pros
Positive people
Cons
because was the steel part Under the office was always duty with black powder
fun, work invierment, great group enthusatiom.
Prodution Worker (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 26, 2016
Learned to work great with others and run a prodoctive line with a team players. had a great supervisor to lead us. they were willing to help us out always.
Pros
team players
Cons
only two breaks
Driving for Johnson's Wax
Transportation Driver (Current Employee) –  Waxdale, WIJanuary 12, 2016
I currently enjoy my current job. I help transport employees to and from the train station in a timely fashion. My passangers and I have formed a good relationship over the years and really enjoy serving them. The most difficult part of my job is driving in the snow. I am very skilled in this regard, so its not too challenging. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work for and with. We get along very well.
Pros
Passangers are enjoyable.
Cons
No vacation or sick pay.
Great culture, fun people
network administrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Great environment, managed office network, devices, and company website. Learned more about Apple OS and devices. Hardest part of the job was meeting the demand of the staff and customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was editing website.
Meh
Clincal Ops (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2015
I had a good time at ICON when it started, that being said, it turned at the end. The CEO talks alot about how great the company is doing but they never really want to promote. Some of the managment in the Chicago office is lackluster and can actually be alittle bit of a bully and mentally abusive. i still have PTSD from the blond lady who looks like an orangutang.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Mangment is lacking, put more into your lower level staff.
Chill back job with televisions and music
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 24, 2015
Very friendly co-workers, they helped me out with using a cash register. The manager made you feel like part of their family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Icon. Our community is ready to answer.