Icon Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent
Clinical Call Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 6, 2016
would have loved to continue my work with this company but unfortunately my schedule had too much of a impact at the time. job always kept you on your toes, never did the same thing ever day. would recommend this job to the right people any day!
Terrible company
Tool and Die Maker (Machinist) (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJune 25, 2016
They lay off people every other year. Finally they moved most the work to China. That just goes to show how cheap of a company they are. If they want to pay Chinese $.5/hr of work, what do you think they will think of your wages?

Not a secure job place to work at.
Pros
Cons
They have no respect for their employees.
Great Company
Home-based CRA II/III (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 24, 2016
Great company to work for!! Been there for over two years and have had no major issues. Great job work life balance, compensation, and job security. The management and job culture is pretty good as well.
Productive Work Environment
Retail District Supervisor Manager - TN, AL, MS (Former Employee) –  memphiMarch 30, 2016
Very Productive in all aspects, paper work, management meetings, setting up events with local or big time celebrities. (yo gotti,fetty wap, cast of the empire, ect.)
Learned to multitask & meet deadlines,learned a lot about the men fashion industry (urban wear) (brands I associated with Rockstar, True Religion, PRPS, Robin Jean, Bally, Louis Leeman, MCM, ect.

Co-workers were amazing, uplifting high spirited, fashion iconist. Would love to work again with such amazing people.
The hardest part of the job was meeting deadlines for a total of 46 stores, as far as getting advertisement done, buying merchandise for each individual store. Traveling to each region was starting to take a toll on me but I managed it & did what I was told.
The most enjoyable part of my job was, traveling to different states for big time trade show. Working with great people, seeing celebrities. Highlight was picking out the wear everyone enjoyed the most. I'm glad I was apart of this company.
Pros
Travel, Meeting celebs, Enjoyable office space
Cons
going from store to store, no healthcare, no benefit
Alright, but not exacly comfortable.
Certified Ophthalmic Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COMarch 9, 2016
I worked in Radiology. The management at this hospital is excessive. I would say that they need to cut the fat at the top. Too much duplicity in the management arena.
Pros
Fairly stable.
Cons
Low pay and poor morale.
Good place to work with great opportunity to advance
Junior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Logan,utahFebruary 29, 2016
I like the the great opportunity to make changes if that was for improvement.
great schedule to work.

In summer time was low that give as opportunity to be with the family and enjoy the summer.

I learn a lot about organization and lean Manufacturing and be self motivated.
the management was open to new ideas and implementation of them.
I like to work with a different people from many cultures
Make people to change ways to work and implement lean manufacturing but in the end all the people was into it.

The fun part was the opportunity to implement changes and facilitated the job of the people making his job easy and more productive with less effort.
Pros
Positive people
Cons
because was the steel part Under the office was always duty with black powder
fun, work invierment, great group enthusatiom.
Prodution Worker (Former Employee) –  Logan, UTJanuary 26, 2016
Learned to work great with others and run a prodoctive line with a team players. had a great supervisor to lead us. they were willing to help us out always.
Pros
team players
Cons
only two breaks
Driving for Johnson's Wax
Transportation Driver (Current Employee) –  Waxdale, WIJanuary 12, 2016
I currently enjoy my current job. I help transport employees to and from the train station in a timely fashion. My passangers and I have formed a good relationship over the years and really enjoy serving them. The most difficult part of my job is driving in the snow. I am very skilled in this regard, so its not too challenging. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work for and with. We get along very well.
Pros
Passangers are enjoyable.
Cons
No vacation or sick pay.
Great culture, fun people
network administrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 11, 2016
Great environment, managed office network, devices, and company website. Learned more about Apple OS and devices. Hardest part of the job was meeting the demand of the staff and customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was editing website.
Meh
Clincal Ops (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 30, 2015
I had a good time at ICON when it started, that being said, it turned at the end. The CEO talks alot about how great the company is doing but they never really want to promote. Some of the managment in the Chicago office is lackluster and can actually be alittle bit of a bully and mentally abusive. i still have PTSD from the blond lady who looks like an orangutang.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Mangment is lacking, put more into your lower level staff.
Chill back job with televisions and music
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 24, 2015
Very friendly co-workers, they helped me out with using a cash register. The manager made you feel like part of their family.
Good place to learn
Clinical Data Manager II (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MADecember 3, 2015
My typical day at work included logging into e-mail and data management systems. Every 2 weeks a meeting with your manager would be held. Much of the work was done independently. It was a good place to learn data management software and use Microsoft office.
Pros
Supportive team members
Cons
Unpaid lunch break, no cafe in building
not at this time
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 17, 2015
not at this time, I do not feel like this is something I would like to talk about at this time. If I get hired at this company then I will tell more about my back ground
High-paced Spanish Tapas Restaurant
Bartender/Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 17, 2015
High energy workplace with a tight-knit group of co-workers. Management cares about individuals as well as pushing business growth. The majority of my fellow employees are counted as friends after having spent time together at work. The hardest part of the job is balancing life/work balance. Late nights do not always help in having a normal daytime existence. The most satisfying part of my job is seeing new guests returning after a positive experience and continually growing the business.
Pros
Good team to work with/for
Cons
Late nights negativly effecting daytime productivity
Productive and fun work place with friendly people
Dispatch Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAAugust 26, 2015
A fun work place that is nothing but friendly people and a bunch of smiles. I've grown so much and my experience on dispatch/ trucking has grown so much over the last 2 years. Everybody that works at ICON are nothing but friendly and joke around here and there. its always smiles & laughs. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people I work with and all the different people I get to talk to daily.
Pros
frienships, free candy, positive vibes
So far so good
In-House Clinical Research Associate (Current Employee) –  North Wales, PAJune 8, 2015
Clear direction, great management and co-workers. Training is adequate in preparing individuals for job duties. Leaders are helpful and understanding.
consistant work flow
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAMay 14, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed working as a contractor for ICON. I have met many outstanding people from all over the country who constantly taught me new things daily. The only part of the job I was not thrilled about was the 12 hour shifts 6 days a week and traveling.
Pros
Excellent Compensation
Cons
Traveling
hardest part of job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  York, PAMarch 13, 2015
The hardest party of this job is the traveling to different facilities with gas prices and mileage.Best part is competitive wages and meeting, caring for individuals.
Pros
bonus if you work weekend warrior shift
Cons
no confirmations on time
Plenty of work available
Clinical Research Sr. CRA (Former Employee) –  RegionalMarch 10, 2015
Solid company, growing fast. Opportunities for a variety of therapeutic areas. Only negative is 8 day on site metric does not work when you are between studies. It is hard to get established on a new study before you get move around.
Pros
great crams
Cons
very inexperienced middle management
The work culture is very enriching.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 6, 2015
The work culture is very enriching but the company lacks stability. The people are wonderful but I ran into many issues with this company.