ICONMA, LLC. Employee Reviews

Contractor - hands off type
Staff Analyst (Current Employee) –  Everett, WANovember 30, 2015
I've only been with them for a little while but they pay on time, don't get in the way, etc, etc, etc. The downside is that they do not pay for any holidays or days that the company your are contracted to are closed. No work (no matter the reason) = no pay for that day.
Typical Recruiting Company
temp hire (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 27, 2015
Really nice to get you in the door and fill out mounds of paperwork. After that, very little attention is paid to actually finding a job for you. They sure take their fair share of what the hiring company pays and temp workers are left to work for sub-pay levels in the position. Good luck. I have not found a recruiting company that is any different unfortunately.
Pros
You MAY find a position
Cons
Pay, actual jobs found, treat people like throw away employees
Not the best place to work
Sr. Recruiter (Remote) (Former Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 18, 2015
The company culture is very demanding, poor leadership, the work life balance isn't great. The expectations of the employees aren't realistic. I wouldn't recommend working as a Recruiter for this company.
Pros
Work remotely
Cons
many!!!
The agency is OK, but . . . .
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLOctober 1, 2015
The hiring process took too long and when I got referred to the job, it was not really what I was promised. Even though it was a recognized Client the office environment was tense and I even didn't have a desk to do my job. You had to "ask for permission" to talk or address their employees and I felt I didn't belong there. Of course this was a bombshell for the agency and they never called me back.
Pros
It may have turn permanent
Cons
They should research more on their offers . . .
I was hired as a contractor to work for Capital One
MAINFRAME BATCH OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Richmond VirginiaAugust 10, 2015
The job at Capital One was very challenging, I was suppose to be under a 2yr contract. I don't think ICONMA did enough to find me another position. Its for that reason that I am moving on to another agency,
Pros
They paid a good salary, and they were always available to handle on the job related situations.
Cons
I was unable to accumulate any vacation time.
Great Company
National Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAAugust 3, 2015
Excellent company to work for. Amazing cohesive team environment and continuously growing as a global powerhouse in the staffing industry.
It's a temporary staffing agency
Production Clerk (Current Employee) –  Zanesville, OHJune 17, 2015
I have never met anyone from ICONMA, just phone interviews but they seem ok. I get a pay check every other week. And the company I work for is paying me well as a temporary employee. 2 weeks after I started they told me that Kellogg told them that they could not pay me as much as they were so they dropped my pay by $1.08 - which is fine, I can handle that but they wanted to retro-actively take my pay and that is Illegal. Once I informed them of the legal issues they could encounter for retroactively taking my pay, they let me make my agreed upon wage until the following pay.
Pros
Im employed and got a head start at a great company (Kellogg)
Cons
EXPENSIVE healthcare, no PTO
micromanaged
Staffing Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 11, 2015
Working for the owners of this company is great but the management in place takes micromanagement to the extreme. If you are looking for a flexible work schedule this is not the place and you must take vacation days for a doctor appointment.
iConma, LLC
Project Control Analyst at The Hartford (Former Employee) –  Troy, MichiganMay 8, 2015
Great recruiter. Concerned about their employees. It was a pleasure working with them and will rely on them in the future.
Pros
Great connection with employees
Cons
Friendly, Helpful Employees at Iconma.
Interim Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 4, 2015
I worked as a contractor for Iconma on a six month contract. I worked at another company in a management position. Although I worked for Iconma I did not physically work within their culture or environment.
Pros
Friendly helpful employees.
Cons
Background check was difficult to work with vendor Hire Right
Temp agency blues
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 9, 2014
This agency never had it's ducks in a row. The reps were nice, but things were never completed in a timely manner.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
unorganized
Temp Agency
I&C Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Essexville, MISeptember 17, 2014
They were an good company but no warning at end of assignment. Another temp agency... lots of promises but not a lot of work. Typical Michigan economy.
Full desk recruiter
National Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 24, 2014
Responsible for candidate placement. Managed all parts of the recruiting life cycle to promote company growth primarily in the local Richmond market (Capital One, WellPoint), and the national market, to include, but not limited to, Life Technologies, Bank of America, John Deere, Tyco, Time Warner Cable, Dell, EMC, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Turner Broadcasting Systems, , Aetna, Consumers Energy, Land O' Lakes, Blue Cross Blue Shield, The Hartford, Volkswagen, Johnson Controls, MasterCard, and Travelers Insurance, all of which I had candidates placed and interviewed.
Very good company to work for. Always took care of any situation that came up. Right away.
Senior Buyer/Follow Up Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 15, 2014
From day one, they made sure everything was okay with my working conditions, I learned alot, was allowed a very flexible work schedule. Management was good. Close to home.
Pros
flexible hours, as much overtime as you want.
Cons
half hour lunch, no time to go out for a bite, had to brown bag.....
Great Place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 27, 2014
Was a great place to work and enjoyed working for the people there
Nice people to work for.
Jr Mkt Dev Splst (Former Employee) –  contractor in Austin, TX.February 18, 2014
Good people to work for. Very concerned about your progress and development.
Pros
provided good job
Cons
no benefits.
Never get too comfortable
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 15, 2014
I contracted through Iconma, LLC with a major healthcare client for approximately 6 months however, the contract was designated for 8 months in total. I was submitted to the client back in April 2013 and didn't get a response until July 2013. My contract ended in December 2013 unexpectedly. I received the call at night ( 8 p.m.) by the Account manager stating that within the next 2 days, I'd be let go. They claim the reason for my sudden departure was attributed to budget issues with the client. But how often do you hear about a major healthcare client having money problems? Strange, because the rest of the contractors stayed. Although they assured me that it wasn't attributed to any behavioral and/or performance problems I was suspicious. To date, Iconma hasn't done much to assist me in finding a new position. However, If I want a status update on any openings that I could be submitted then, I have to personally call my recruiter. They will hire you, end the contract unexpectedly with very little insight as to why, and leave you out to dry. The pay was good though, benefits were eh...,you're a celebrity while you're working for their clients and an ''instant has-been'' when your contract ends. Don't listen to their promises about future employment either. Most of the time its inaccurate information. Go PERM
Pros
good pay, prestigious clients
Cons
non existent recruiter and account manager. unprofessional contact method
a fun working environment
Contractor, Time Warner Cable - Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 17, 2013
This was a temporary assignment however, it was a great place to work and very flexible for the employees
Not so much
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 4, 2013
Signed on for a contract that was unexpectedly halted at the end of 30 days. The pay rate was $2 less an hour than what the recruiter had originally mentioned. However the PM was excellent and cared about the mission of the job and the staff.
Pros
the pm and co-workers
Cons
the company is untrustworthy to me.
Professional Leader
Process Analyst/Engineer III, US Card (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAOctober 22, 2013
Functioning as a contractor is a new role for me. I was contacted by a recruiter for ICONMA. He was very professional and was able to secure me a position with Capital One. He was very informative about the role, but I would have liked more information regarding items that I could potential negotiate, while I was negotiating my salary.
Pros
employment
Cons
short-term contract