ICS Employee Reviews in United States

work
Plant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Randolph, MAJuly 12, 2016
shipping and receiving , when not loading or unloading a truck i spend time keeping count of inventory.
Pros
half off merchandise
Cons
short breaks
Great company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 14, 2016
I love working for this company because everyday is different. I love learning new things and here I can do that. The benefits are great and the hours are not bad as well. I just wished we started earlier and got off earlier.
fun working place
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  MississippiMay 17, 2016
love going to work, very good place to work, off during most holidays, my coworkers are the best, good environment, working with the children is the most enjoyable part of the job
na
Customer Service Sales (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 9, 2016
work environment was ok . job was on call so it was all ours of the night. very nice job though. that's all I have to say. thank you
Great Company Culture
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Belleville, NJApril 29, 2016
Dedicated to making a productive experience for employees, provide lots of training and education. The company weeds out the bad attitude employees and keeps around only professional, goal oriented people. If you have the ability and the know-how you will find a place to advance. You also need to prove yourself by your work and results - don't expect to get paid just because you worked here for a long time .
The managers and owners are really understanding and flexible. There isn't a problem they can't solve.
Pros
Great environment for work, great people, diverse knowledge gained
Cons
will be required to prove yourself - not an easy job
excellent working condition
Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  KWApril 20, 2016
Overall I would give 3 out of 5. The Job secureity rate is higher like a government job. However the compensation and benefits are poor compared to market rate
Need more growth
Remote Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Windgap, PAApril 9, 2016
Started off as a good fit but poor management skills with floor leaders; the turn around rate for employment is high and not compensated well for long hours
Pros
A job
Cons
Not compensated well for long hours
Interesting
Associate (Former Employee) –  Potsdam, NYMarch 23, 2016
Working for this company was an eye opening experience. Although retail was not where I thought I would do well, I was able to use many of my skills to help people. This position provided a good work like balance and flexible hours.
A typical day working for ICS Services
Merchandiser/Vendor (Current Employee) –  Randolph, MAMarch 18, 2016
A typical day representing ICS Services is overall exceptional. With consistency of product shipment and deliveries, comes with consistent management. I could not ask for a set of better co-workers! The hardest part of the job is organization of eight hundred or more pieces of back stock product, However, that's what makes it the most enjoyable part of the job and getting it done.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Outdoors and Indoors
Cons
undefined scheduling
Awesome place
"Assistant Manager" (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYMarch 13, 2016
Loved working there, it was a fun environment to be in. Great people! Always meeting new clients, clean, fun and safe place.
Never dull
CSR/ Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 22, 2016
I was in Data Entry. Always learned something new, Great team to work with, Great pay, Excited to be at work everyday and was eager to learn more. Not enough proper training due to call volume and being a temp employee makes you exspendable. They rarely hire people on permanently.
Pros
Proffesional Enviornment- Great People to work with
Cons
Temp employees are exspendable
Safe workplace with bad managing.
Helper (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 28, 2016
Working for ICS taught me a lot about managing, lifting/lowering, and unloading trucks.I was in charge of letting people know what to do for the day and also unloading trucks. The job was very enjoyable other than the fact that we were under terrible management. I had relations with the manager, which landed me the job, but i eventually left because of school and being under terrible management.
Pros
Being manager assistant.
Cons
Being under terrible management.
Quickly! Quickly!
Associate (Former Employee) –  Tumwater, WAJanuary 7, 2016
Very fast pasted quick to unload quick to get it the floor and pull inventory quickly to the floor. tear down a pallet of grocery onto carts by aisles. and yet i very much enjoyed the job. little higher pay then minimum.
Very Productive and functional company
Project Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXJanuary 4, 2016
Great ownership! Very professional with the client. I enjoyed working for this company, because of the aggressive work style that they were trying to achieve from all their employees.
Pros
Great ownership
fun enviroment
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  OKC, OKDecember 18, 2015
Business to Business sales. 70 hours a week. Too many hours for the amount of work we did in one day. no benefits or 401k, the opportunity was to work for them under a parent company for about 2 years business to business and become a manager and own your own office selling that product.
Pros
getting fit
Cons
no time for family
Good job if you only want intermittent work
Medical Records Field Tech (Current Employee) –  ECS based out of Phoenix AZDecember 4, 2015
It's a good job if you are not dependent on the income. Workload typically varies between 0-30 hours per week and you must commit to be available 9-5 m-f. You must be confident, flexible and professional as you will walk into a variety of situations and every scenario is different. That, actually is what keeps it interesting. You must be able to work with minimal support.
Pros
Diverse work environments, easy work if you can problems solve and are familiar with EMRs
Cons
unpredictable workload
slow work and not enough hours
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Beaver Dam, WINovember 29, 2015
told them at the time i didnt want to work weekends and they forced me to when i have a child at home and didnt have a sitter. Also they accuse you of things you dont do, and just not enough hours working.
an interesting workplace
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CANovember 4, 2015
custodial job with intermittent fork lift driving. Enjoyed that. It was an interesting job. It was an education. Had a variety of start times. Not consistent. Had contact with many types of people.
Pros
If I was caught up with all duties, had option to go home for the day
Hated working there
Wilmington, Delaware -Industrial Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 19, 2015
Didn't like company at all. Alot of chaos and confusion within management. Long hours due to missmanagement Supervision was poor or mirco-manage
Enjoyable
Owner/Manager (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYSeptember 25, 2015
Always fun and challenging. Great place to work and learn. However, I was the Owner/Manager, so I suppose my opinion is seriously biased.
Pros
Always Fun
Cons
Busy