ICS Employee Reviews

Horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Inez, TXMay 16, 2017
Never have i ever been so mistreated by an employer. My wife & I both worked for them and along with many other employees were horribly lied to and mistreated. Overworked, always came in early or on off days and was never appreciated. Will never return the owner is VERY money hungry and does not care about employees or customers.
Great start
Comm tech II (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMay 15, 2017
Great trade to start in. Learned how to pull cable. I learned how to test cable at this job. I also helped consult jobs for the first time at this company. Bussiness is closed, but was a great place to work.
Productive place
William Sonoma (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 10, 2017
I like my job Responsibilities
~Ordering product
~Scanning making sure each totes has the correct product in totes.
~Stocking/Checking back stock
~RF Gun
~Inventory
Pros
Fun
Cons
Hours
Friendly people to work with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COApril 6, 2017
I appreciated the opportunity I had to work here. I enjoyed the people and the part time flexibility they offered. The office setting was a great environment.
Poor place to work
Maintenance Tech/Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Blacklick OHApril 6, 2017
Poor workplace safety practices, dangerous place to work.Poor managers damp dirty facility no training.No a good place to work at all.Workers are mostly Mexican and can't speak English,the rest are just out of Prison living in the Half way house.
Pros
Cons
Low wages poor workplace safty
Great company
Field Engineer/Network Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 22, 2017
Great knowledge base for learning new technologies.
Great work environment and people.

Day to Day work is with global customer dealing with Iot Infrastructure. Customer support engineering. Troubleshot LAN/WAN issues for customers.
Nice work atmosphere.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Clute, TXMarch 20, 2017
Everyone was pleasant for the most part to work with. My supervisor was great to work with as well, unfortunately when a company has been bought out there are a lot of changes, cleaning house as they say. ICS will be missed.
High Operations Tempo
Cybersecurity Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Pearl Harbor, HIMarch 1, 2017
A challenging position that requires you to think quickly on your toes. Supporting technology services for over 30,000 diverse customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a satisfied customer.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Occassionally work on weekends
• Arrange tables or dining areas
Stawards (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 23, 2017
• Arrange tables or dining areas.
• Provide customers with general information or assistance.
• Move equipment, supplies or food to required locations.
• Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
• Perform serving, cleaning, or stocking duties in establishments, such as cafeterias or dining rooms, to facilitate customer service.
• Prepared and serve food dishes
okay
Valve Technician (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAJanuary 24, 2017
A lot of shop work, didn't get to experience the full job position due to the lack of work at the time i was employed. I need up getting laid off.
alright compiny
ICS laborer (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLDecember 29, 2016
not that bad of a job just the pay was not that good for that kinda work but other than that its not a bad job for someone to start out at they take care of there pelope
very satisifing
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seadrift, TXDecember 7, 2016
work is not hard, but you do stay busy all day. a lot of standing and lifting. best part is using the forklift. interaction with a lot of employees from different companies.
Pros
overtime at times
Cons
no time for breaks
Decent job for nights
Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Scott, KSDecember 6, 2016
It was a good start up job when first moving into the area and looking for work as soon as you can. Its simple and easy to do as long as you are ok with physical work.
Excellent Internship to Learn
Intern (Former Employee) –  2677 Prosperity Avenue, Suite 400November 5, 2016
As an intern in the office I would go around it sit with a new employee each day to learn as much as I could from what exactly their job was. I've learned how to use remote administration to access and configure ESXi Hosts and Blade Servers.
Professional
SIU Investigator (Former Employee) –  Home office in Clarkston, MINovember 3, 2016
Investigators work from their home offices. I received case assignments in MI, IN and OH which I covered from my home office in Clarkston, MI. There was daily contact with supervisors if needed but as the cases were self explanatory, there were usually no questions. I was given on an average of 14 to 21 days to complete a case and to have the final report uploaded to the company server via data link to headquarters in Jacksonville, FL. I only met one or two other investigators in MI that worked for the same company. I specialized in SIU, L&H and P&C investigations while other investigator concentrated on Surveillance. The most enjoyable part of the job was the independence to work the cases on my schedule. The hardest part was sometimes getting action from the home office when it came to reviews and raises.
Pros
Work from home, independence
Cons
No personal contact with anyone from headquarters.
Lots of work
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Freeport, TXJuly 28, 2016
They will always have work and place you some where. Plenty of room for growth. A good company to work for. Would always come back and work for again
work
Plant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Randolph, MAJuly 12, 2016
shipping and receiving , when not loading or unloading a truck i spend time keeping count of inventory.
Pros
half off merchandise
Cons
short breaks
Great company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 14, 2016
I love working for this company because everyday is different. I love learning new things and here I can do that. The benefits are great and the hours are not bad as well. I just wished we started earlier and got off earlier.
fun working place
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  MississippiMay 17, 2016
love going to work, very good place to work, off during most holidays, my coworkers are the best, good environment, working with the children is the most enjoyable part of the job
na
Customer Service Sales (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 9, 2016
work environment was ok . job was on call so it was all ours of the night. very nice job though. that's all I have to say. thank you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICS. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval